• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

The Left, gobbling down their daily intake of Fake News and manufactured political scandals.
Your definition of “fake news” is factual reports that you don’t like.

On the topic, “They agreed a Trump White House would help secure Moscow’s strategic objectives, among them “social turmoil” in the US and a weakening of the American president’s negotiating position.
That's exactly what happened. The only question is it reversible.

The document is too tidy, too good, which makes me believe it is horseshit.

And if it wasn’t, you’d say it was incomplete.

If there is something with Putin’s signature, I need to see it. Putin strikes me as too shrewd to put his signature on something that could come back on him…..

There never was a "Moscow gestapo".

KGB is long dead.

This is the original post.

Its was NKVD and many other Marxist gangs , many of them were worst than gestapo , do you agree?

The NKVD ceased to exist in 1946.

The KGB ceased to exist in 1991.

The Gestapo was part of the Nazi SS which slaughtered MILLIONS simply for being Jewish.

It may be.

But it fits the known facts and the timeline of the TRump campaign remarkably well.

In the end, Trump lost, ending his usefulness to his benefactors.

The very next day, Deustche Bank, which has laundered more than it’s share of Russian money, and which had financed many of Trump’s condo projects, annouced that they were unwinding their Trump interests, signaling in a way that was loud and clear to Trump (and Weisselberg), that the Russians were writing Trump off, and cashing out.

Trump followed that up by further disgracing his country, and betraying both his oath of office, and the mob that he had assembled in the ridiculous hope of stating an insurrection.

The Gestapo was part ...
read this, I know you hate my anti - commie links with facts, so what ? just get over this

Erich Mielke - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Erich_Mielke

Erich Fritz Emil Mielke was a German communist official who served as head of the East ... Wiesenthal has said that, if one considers only the oppression of their own people, the Stasi under Mielke "was much, much worse than the Gestapo".

Stasi - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Stasi

The Ministry for State Security (German: Ministerium für Staatssicherheit, MfS (German: ... This comparison led Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal to call the Stasi even more oppressive than the Gestapo. Stasi ... becoming a political problem, through suppression of the very worst problems the state faced, but it failed to do so.

read this, I know you hate my anti - commie links with facts, so what ? just get over this

Erich Mielke - Wikipedia

Erich Fritz Emil Mielke was a German communist official who served as head of the East ... Wiesenthal has said that, if one considers only the oppression of their own people, the Stasi under Mielke "was much, much worse than the Gestapo".

Stasi - Wikipedia

The Ministry for State Security (German: Ministerium für Staatssicherheit, MfS (German: ... This comparison led Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal to call the Stasi even more oppressive than the Gestapo. Stasi ... becoming a political problem, through suppression of the very worst problems the state faced, but it failed to do so.

Yes, Wiesenthal was right. The Gestapo was never powerful enough to get anywhere near the number of informants the Stasi did. Plus, the Stasi lasted a lot longer.

I think it's well known that Putin wanted Trump in office. There was no one more destabilizing to America than Trump. Whether he did anything or attempted anything in regards to that desire, is another story. There was certainly Russian disinformation running around in 2016 and 2020 to push for Trump, but it's unknown what sort of impact it had.
You mean there’s no one more destabilizing to America then the hive mind of the left. There would be no polarization in America if they weren’t pushing some new liberation cause every twenty minutes

Yes, Wiesenthal was right. The Gestapo was never powerful enough to get anywhere near the number of informants the Stasi did. Plus, the Stasi lasted a lot longer.
yes, man, do you know about the size NKVD in 40s? compere to NKVD The Gestapo was a joke ....

You mean there’s no one more destabilizing to America then the hive mind of the left. There would be no polarization in America if they weren’t pushing some new liberation cause every twenty minutes
No, I didn't mean that, I meant as I said. I shan't be lectured for on independent thought by one who endorses authoritative theocracy. Take that shit, and get out of here with it.

Lol..you tried this

The article which I didn't get through all of it yet just says what a typical nation does. Russia just went a little further.

Really? Says the guy who cheered for the failed fool’s gold fuhrer, even after he tried to stage an insurrection.

Go on with your empty rhetoric about liberals, but they never stormed the Capitol.

And you Trumpsters are not going to live that down anytime soon.

Own your disgrace.

Erich Mielke - Wikipedia

Stasi - Wikipedia

The Gestapo was part of the Nazi SS which slaughtered MILLIONS simply for being Jewish.

what do you think about The GestapoNKVD conferences?

Don't care.

let's see. if i was President of a corrupt country (Cuba, Russia, Columbia, etc) what would i do to get a person in power in the US that i could manipulate?

hmmmm....

they'd have to be stupid
they'd have to be massively in debt in my country
they'd have to appeal to the masses

yep. that's it.

Don't care.

didn´t NKVD slaughtered MILLIONS ? or you Don't care about poor Moscow slaves, and east Europeans ?

I've a special 'suspense file' in my wetware for items such as the topic of this thread. Waiting in it are President Joseph Biden's son's laptop, the Republican replacement plan for the ACA and a number of other as yet unsubstantiated things, sayings, promises and even ideologies.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

didn´t NKVD slaughtered MILLIONS ? or you Don't care about poor Moscow slaves, and east Europeans ?

The Gestapo and the SS carried out the slaughter of millions that only ceased because the Allies to INCLUDE THE USSR crushed the Nazis and their lap dogs the Lithuanians and Finnish.

The brunt of their slaughter were the RUSSIANS and East Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom