• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

King Trump. Why we are currently seeing a political and cultural revolution in America

King Trump.

I said it first.

(Please ask before copying or publishing)

first off,... seems there is prior art (as they say)

trump-king1.jpg

WRT

King Trump.

COVID was a curveball in life — the political revolution we are about to experience is destroying the Death Star. It’s check mate.

Anyway,

This working class, funny, popular, entrepreneurial woman who told me the news that rocked me also lives in a rougher side of town that many would call “the hood” — in the heart of Charlotte, NC — the very place republicans decided to use for their convention this year.

This was said in the car on the way to eat....

She told me in her way of speaking words that her friends AND family (stretching many states in the south) are “acting all crazy about this election”. She said it seemed like half the people she knew hated Trump 6 months ago but now they like him because they think he will send another check. She also said that they believe that Trump will be the one to “end this COVID - sh**. She had no idea about my politics but she certainly knew her community was “freaking out” about the election.

This was the first moment in my life that I knew every poll is fake.

blah, blah, blab,...

We’ve put ourselves and others in boxes because it feels safe. Intellect is something we try to understand but do we grasp it as we will in say 200 years or 500 years or 10,000 years?

A cultural and social revolution is underway in America. It happened in a flash. I don’t know where we go from here, but I certainly look forward to it as an exercise in giving all sides a chance to work out out differences.

blah, blah, blab,...

Donald Trump will now seek to lay down and construct the most powerful Republican Party to ever exist. A family dynasty. Just bookmark my post and check back with me in 10 years.

BTW — Trump isn’t a king in the traditional sense but he is certainly a king when it comes to this new political and social revolution in America.

I think it first started in a place where I thought the Republican Party was dead — the internet. The party I first saw as a young adult (2002+) clung to tradition, but now they are pushers of freedom.

Academia is being turned on its head. Kids are no longer part of the indoctrination system. They’ll think in their own ways. They’ll all add unique contributions that are harvested organically.

Well enough rambling....simply put....

He’s a genius at closing the deal.

Now he’s found a way to close the biggest deal.

Most powerful man in human history.

King Trump.

Biggest landslide victory in my lifetime.

ever hear of the parable of the blind men and the elephant??? seriously doubt your observation describes the big over all picture

The Systems Thinker – The Blind Men and the Elephant - The Systems Thinker

blindmen.jpg

granted TRUMP has a cult following

923aef25249c6af1b73cae3fdb15550d6333db18.jpeg

BUT as you mentioned COVID was a curveball in life and if this virus follows historical patterns,...

13d2615a7fedcd0ce0afb74bc6be010184f3c152.jpeg

just about election time (the second wave of infections is going to hit) and everyone is going to be wondering how TRUMP and the other guy are going to address the death toll

c8da21162a711c2302658998d454719c115e4e59.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom