• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kid executes 10 black people in Buffalo

The right to free speech doesn’t mean people should not be judged by the consequences of that speech. Carlsons speech is poison in the veins of this country. Every night. IV. Drip. Drip. Drip.

But I’m glad he is free to do it, and you are here free to fiercely defend it.
The TDS bullshit we see on this board is every bit as pernicious as what you claim TC has done. Freedom-it's what's for breakfast.

And in the heads of massacring right wingers, obviously.
there is as much evidence that that piece of shit killer was far left as he was far right. stop trying to pretend he belongs to the side that causes you so much butt hurt

The TDS bullshit we see on this board is every bit as pernicious as what you claim TC has done. Freedom-it's what's for breakfast.

Sure. Trump was a dangerous seditionist and liar holding the highest office in the land. His free speech almost took out American democracy. He is reloading now and hoping for better aim the next time around.

You seem to be confusing freedom to say whatever you want with the consequences of that speech. The Constitution protects the former, but not the latter.

Sure. Trump was a dangerous seditionist and liar holding the highest office in the land. His free speech almost took out American democracy. He is reloading now and hoping for better aim the next time around.

You seem to be confusing freedom to say whatever you want with the consequences of that speech. The Constitution protects the former, but not the latter.
drama llama lamentations yet again. Your hysterical nonsense is just that. Hysterical nonsense. we get the fact that the loony left hates free speech.

drama llama lamentations yet again. Your hysterical nonsense is just that. Hysterical nonsense. we get the fact that the loony left hates free speech.

Yes. We need to stop being dramatic and go back to looking for Obama's secret birth certificate again for another 6 years or so. I hear you're not gonna believe what Trump's top people are finding on it!

just stop the drama llama bleating. Tucker carlson's replacement nonsense is not any more radical than all sorts of silly theories we hear from the left or the right. And you are in no position to tell me that I need to take responsibility for my actions. I haven't harmed anyone who didn't deserve it.

Really, then why Mass shooters being inspired by it to commit mass murder?

Stop acting like a teenager trying to piss people off if you want to be an actual morally responsible adult.

If I had a popular show and I promoted theory that inspired mass shootings, I would actually feel bad, but I have a conscience, Tucker is psychopath and doesn't care about right or wrong, immorality is fine as long as the ant hill piss entertainment continues.

Yes. We need to stop being dramatic and go back to looking for Obama's secret birth certificate again for another 6 years or so. I hear you're not gonna believe what Trump's top people are finding on it!
wtf does that have to do with this issue-I never gave a damn about the Birther bullshit. There were plenty of reasons to oppose obama without dealing with that nonsense. His mother was undeniably and American citizen-that was good enough for me

Really, then why Mass shooters being inspired by it to commit mass murder?

Stop acting like a teenager trying to piss people off if you want to be an actual morally responsible adult.

If I had a popular show and I promoted theory that inspired mass shootings, I would actually feel bad, but I have a conscience, Tucker is psychopath and doesn't care about right or wrong, immorality is fine as long as the ant hill piss entertainment continues.
you can testify that this is what actually motivated the shooter? I will call up the US attorney and tell him that you are ready willing and able to testify as to the motivations. Please PM me your CV so I can send that as well. and you are in no position whatsoever to tell anyone how to act, your hysterics are pathetically juvenile and your hatred of free speech disturbing

wtf does that have to do with this issue-I never gave a damn about the Birther bullshit. There were plenty of reasons to oppose obama without dealing with that nonsense. His mother was undeniably and American citizen-that was good enough for me

It was a vicious lie and a racist dog whistle. You may not have cared, but it was a dog whistle that was absolutely foundational for his presidential run.

But I'm glad he is able to lie like that. That's freedom. But the consequence is that most sane people now know he is a dangerous liar and he has no business being within a 100 miles of the White House.

we get the fact that the loony left hates free speech.
Please present any post that has been posted here at DP, in which someone from the left has stated he/she "hates free speech." ( ain't gonna happen ) 🤡

you can testify that this is what actually motivated the shooter? I will call up the US attorney and tell him that you are ready willing and able to testify as to the motivations. Please PM me your CV so I can send that as well. and you are in no position whatsoever to tell anyone how to act, your hysterics are pathetically juvenile and your hatred of free speech disturbing

It was in his manifesto. Did you read the link I posted? What about those other mass shooters inspired by this theory?

And have to you have a CV to come to the obvious conclusion that promoting a theory that promotes mass shootings is bad? Seriously? Do you have no moral agency? What is the good side to promoting this theory?

Free Speech doesn't protect you from moral judgment from other people, it only protects you from government censorship. I don't need the government to tell me Tucker is an immoral scumbag and if you enable him, you are not a great person either.

major fail here-this took place under Biden
Was Biden the POTUS between 2016 and 2019?

Hate crimes have surged nearly 20 percent during the administration of President Donald Trump, according to a new FBI report on hate crime statistics. The report also shows that hate-motivated murders, largely committed by white supremacists, spiked to their highest number in 28 years.

The FBI's annual reports on hate crime statistics show that hate crimes have increased from 6,121 incidents in 2016 to 7,314 in 2019, a 19.49 percent increase.

Hate-motivated murders spiked to a total of 51 in 2019, the highest number in nearly 3 decades, according to an analysis of the FBI's data conducted by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism (CSHE) at California State University. The next-highest number of hate-motivated murders occurred in 2018 with 24 murders. The third-highest number occurred in 1993 and 1995, with 20 murders happening each of those years.

Was Biden the POTUS between 2016 and 2019?
trying to blame Trump for the actions of whacked out criminals is stupid

It was in his manifesto. Did you read the link I posted? What about those other mass shooters inspired by this theory?

And have to you have a CV to come to the obvious conclusion that promoting a theory that promotes mass shootings is bad? Seriously? Do you have no moral agency? What is the good side to promoting this theory?

Free Speech doesn't protect you from moral judgment from other people, it only protects you from government censorship. I don't need the government to tell me Tucker is an immoral scumbag and if you enable him, you are not a great person either.
Don't care. when you can prove someone else is responsible for what this guy did, I might listen to the gibberish you are spewing. I couldn't care less what you think or what you want to condemn.

Please present any post that has been posted here at DP, in which someone from the left has stated he/she "hates free speech." ( ain't gonna happen ) 🤡
I would ask you to use your analytical skills but that would be fruitless. Lefties constantly whine about free speech. that you cannot figure that out is a given

It was a vicious lie and a racist dog whistle. You may not have cared, but it was a dog whistle that was absolutely foundational for his presidential run.

But I'm glad he is able to lie like that. That's freedom. But the consequence is that most sane people now know he is a dangerous liar and he has no business being within a 100 miles of the White House.
Hillary did the same thing.

trying to blame Trump for the actions of whacked out criminals is stupid
He was stirring up racism and violence at his rallies, or did you forget that?

Donald Trump encouraged supporters to rough up potential protesters Monday at his final pre-Iowa caucus rally. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added. This came before Trump told the crowd that "You're going to say please please Mr. President, we're winning too much" and reminding the crowd that Vladimir Putin had called him a "genius."

I would ask you to use your analytical skills but that would be fruitless. Lefties constantly whine about free speech. that you cannot figure that out is a given
So the 'fact' of the matter is--------you can't present even one post from DP posting history in which a leftist has stated they "hate free speech." Thanks so much for debunking your own positive claim.

He was stirring up racism and violence at his rallies, or did you forget that?
so you say. the left throws race cards constantly

So the 'fact' of the matter is--------you can't present even one post from DP posting history in which a leftist has stated they "hate free speech." Thanks so much for debunking your own positive claim.
I can but I really don't find your requests worthy of being complied with. Thanks for keeping that in mind in the future when you make other moronic requests of me

Did the supposedly lefty ACLU disband or become conservatives when I wasn't looking? They didn't mention this in the almost donation weekly letters I receive................

so you say. the left throws race cards constantly
Your perpetual deflection, denial, and anger routine is amusing but is not a particularly effective logical tool in a discussion. Where is that supposed Ivy League intelligence that you like to brag about?

I can but I really don't find your requests worthy of being complied with. Thanks for keeping that in mind in the future when you make other moronic requests of me
What we will remember from the above post is that you made a positive claim you can't support with anything "factual." Thanks for playing.

Back
Top Bottom