• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kari Lake loses in Arizona

LOL Are you seriously trying to argue that a "far right leaning in the upper leadership of the AZ GOP" drafted and passed these election laws that heavily, heavily favor Democrats?
LOL
Prove that the election laws in Arizona favor Democrats?

You know very little about Arizona. Quit with your bs.

well that's dumb too. seems all you have is a ****ed up system with ****ed up reforms
Pathetic .
Florida got 7 millions ballots done the same day because we were FUBAR and worked in a bi-partisan manner to fix it.
I don see that desire from you ( representing AZ)..so more FUBAR reigns
Thanks for agreeing Lake would have been a dumb choice for Governor.:giggle:

Not gloat. Celebrate another victory over the cancer of Trumpism.

The good citizens of AZ should Pat themselves on the back for defeating all but 1 Trump endorsed candidate.
View attachment 67423177
If you wean those races to show the ones that were really competitive, Trump's endorsements were even less successful. Vance in Ohio is an exception, but even there Vance was a reluctant, tepidly enthusiastic late-comer to the Trump train. But it may indeed have given him the win.

LOL
Prove that the election laws in Arizona favor Democrats?

You know very little about Arizona. Quit with your bs.
If you don't want to discuss it, fine. No reason to get nasty.

Have a blessed day.

If you don't want to discuss it, fine. No reason to get nasty.

Have a blessed day.
If you don't want to support your position and discuss it that is fine.

Currently Republicans control Arizona State Legislature (both houses), the Governor and AG Offices. Prove to me that those republicans wrote laws that favor Democrats.

Prove that changing the voting law to require an automatic recount when vote difference is at 0.5% or less favors Democrats.
What do you believe is the political leaning of Wendy Rodgers and Mark Finchem is?

Let's see if you reply with anything meaningful. If not , have a nice day.

How is this corruption able to stand?

Oh yeah, just look at the administration and propaganda machines.

People have been deceived.
And, you offer zero proof, just rants and raves.

Here in CA, the completely Dem controlled government controls the price of gas, and it ain't cheap.
The ignorance in that statement tells me all I need to know about your understanding of the world.

And, I don't recall you thanking the Dem controlled government for gas prices when they were low. :rolleyes:

Posted previously in another thread
------------

Only 17% of Maricopa Election Day Voters Were Democrat, Only 23% of Primary Election Day Voters Were Democrat — But Democrats Are Winning 50% of Delayed Election Day Totals?​

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier
Despite Only 17% Democrat Turnout on Election Day – Katie Hobbs and Democrats Are Winning Over 50% of Maricopa County Election Day Totals

On Election night at 8 PM Uplift Data released its final hourly results on the Arizona and Maricopa County elections.

Throughout the election cycle, Uplift posted the latest updates on mail-in ballot counts on its website as ballots arrived in the weeks leading up to Election Day. This was a great tool for Democrats to understand the real-time results. On Election Day Uplift tracked the hourly reported results from precincts across Maricopa County.

When the polls closed at 8:00 PM MT Uplift released its final analysis from the day.

Maricopa County turnout numbers on Election Day at 8:00 PM:

Republicans received 52.7% of the vote.
“Other” received 30.7% of the vote.
Democrats received 16.6% of the vote.

Makes sense: republican election officials in Arizona rigged things so that Lake would lose and the obvious fraud discovered to provide Trump with more ammo to show how the system is corrupt.

Why is the left destroying our election integrity and democracy?

It’s because power is the ultimate goal.

It’s disgusting.

They brainwashed the masses into believing they aren’t narcissists, and they taught them projection and hate. Talk about power tripping. That’s all it really is.

If you win in your mind, yet lose in reality, are you really a winner?

This stuff needs to stop.
First, actually prove there is "stuff" and then I'm sure a whole lot of people will agree to stop it. For now all there are are conspiracies and un-proven internet bullshit. I mean, if you want to stop the conspiracies and internet bullshit I'm all for it. But that will really curtail the posting capital of a lot of MAGAts.

If you wean those races to show the ones that were really competitive, Trump's endorsements were even less successful. Vance in Ohio is an exception, but even there Vance was a reluctant, tepidly enthusiastic late-comer to the Trump train. But it may indeed have given him the win.
Vance changed his tune about Trump after previously referring to himself as a “never Trump guy”, to calling Trump “the best president of my lifetime” when it became politically necessary to do so.

I agree that Vance’s public kissing of the false orange idol’s fat ass likely did help him to win.

LOL Are you seriously trying to argue that a "far right leaning in the upper leadership of the AZ GOP" drafted and passed these election laws that heavily, heavily favor Democrats?
True, “who gets the most votes, wins” does favor democrats.

P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N

A 100% projection post. Congratulations
Also, projection is not taught, it is a typically unconscious defense against feelings/thoughts that are unacceptable to the person holding them.

So yes, your post is correct.

Other states are basket cases as well if they are still counting
certification isn't the same as operational control

your state is FUBAR, if not the only one. Lake wanted to reform, i gotta feeling you all want chaos. just my opinn based on what i see
Everybody look out for the Hoveround revolution!

Conspiracy theorists take note; for the last couple days Lake has been repeating that we should all wait for the last of the mail-in ballots counted on the last days because then she is going to pull ahead. Well, that didn't happen to where it made a difference, but right after she started saying that her percentage numbers improved substantially and suddenly.

Smaller, strong Democrat leaning counties seemed to suddenly favor Lake.

Posted previously in another thread
------------

Only 17% of Maricopa Election Day Voters Were Democrat, Only 23% of Primary Election Day Voters Were Democrat — But Democrats Are Winning 50% of Delayed Election Day Totals?​

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier
Despite Only 17% Democrat Turnout on Election Day – Katie Hobbs and Democrats Are Winning Over 50% of Maricopa County Election Day Totals

On Election night at 8 PM Uplift Data released its final hourly results on the Arizona and Maricopa County elections.

Throughout the election cycle, Uplift posted the latest updates on mail-in ballot counts on its website as ballots arrived in the weeks leading up to Election Day. This was a great tool for Democrats to understand the real-time results. On Election Day Uplift tracked the hourly reported results from precincts across Maricopa County.

When the polls closed at 8:00 PM MT Uplift released its final analysis from the day.

Maricopa County turnout numbers on Election Day at 8:00 PM:

Republicans received 52.7% of the vote.
“Other” received 30.7% of the vote.
Democrats received 16.6% of the vote.

I read this article and the linked USAToday article.

I'm not clear on what point it is making or VySky is making by posting it. There is no conclusion, just a bunch of data and innuendo.

The results pretty clearly show that a number of Maricopa GOP voters did not like Lake. This is hardly surprising given how sharply she drove a wedge into the internal party divisions. She is a hardcore Trumpist who loudly and rudely dismissed McCain admirers as not welcome. That message was received and acted upon, as was a general animus toward election denier candidates nationwide.

The fact that more Lake supporters voted in person on election day follows the Trumpist narrative that voting by mail is fraught with peril and you have to vote in person to ensure your vote counts. Democrats, Independents, and non-Lake supports Republicans clearly weren't laboring under that misconception, so the time-weighted split for Lake seems like something to be expected.

Thanks for agreeing Lake would have been a dumb choice for Governor.:giggle:
This stuff is making me split-screen sports and politics.
I’ll listen to a clip of DeSantis firing back at Helsinki trump.

Back
Top Bottom