• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Harris was 'agitated' by work in Biden White House, book alleges

I’m confused, now turmoil in the WH is bad and anonymous quotes in a NYT associated book are good?

What a comprehensive list of failures.

The book tells the rest of you what most of us already knew.

She’s an abject failure.

————-

Turmoil within the White House has been well-documented during President Joe Biden’s tenure thus far. But a new book co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns, with excerpts shared to Politico, has revealed the extent to which the tension has impacted the working relationship between Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ respective offices — and the ways in which this could affect Harris’ career prospects.

Thought you guys hated anonymous sources? I seem to remember that complaint appearing frequently during the trump years.

the Cult has been reduced to crying about Harris and constantly talking about the President's son's laptop.

i almost feel sorry for them. when the adults tool over it pulled the rug right out from under them.
laptop is real and Harris' incompetence is real.

for that matter, Biden's incompetence is real.

so I , for one, am happy to be on the side of the truth.

Bernie Sanders and the other far left progressives of the party.
This is really funny, especially after I read Chris Christie's book. In his book he says trump wanted him for VP, but trump's HANDLERS insisted on Pence,
they thought his wholesome image would offset trump's grab em by the ***** comment.

She’s an abject failure.

————-

Turmoil within the White House has been well-documented during President Joe Biden’s tenure thus far. But a new book co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns, with excerpts shared to Politico, has revealed the extent to which the tension has impacted the working relationship between Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ respective offices — and the ways in which this could affect Harris’ career prospects.

As much as i don;t like Harris, this is still a Tell All book, which is fiction unless proven otherwise.

These conservative anti american right wingers are exposing their fear of Kamala Harris everyday as she must be the person in line for President. Kamala Harris is one smart cookie which must scare the pants off
these wing nuts ........ both men and women.

These yo yo's don't realize all of their relatives are of different ethnic blood ............ is it ignorance, stupidity or they don't give a damn so long as they think being wrong is being right?

I’m confused, now turmoil in the WH is bad and anonymous quotes in a NYT associated book are good?
Must suck when your own propaganda machine turns on you.

Oh so now things written in books about politicians are true?

In that case I'm surprised you were triggered then. 😄
As consistent that you are at denigrating Democrats and anyone defending them, you are as pathetic in your slap backs. My gawd, I have to say that @element94 is probably right, you do this for free (as a dupe would). Only a dupe would be so bad at comebacks.

"In that case I'm surprised you were triggered then"
"^^^^^^triggered^^^^^^"

Hahahahahaha..........pathetic

"co-authored by New York Times political correspondents Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns"
So two of them are alleging.

She’s an abject failure.

————-

As you keep cheering on Joe's demise - dementia, the laptop, puppet, whatever - remember that if he leaves office, Kamala will be your President.

Yet Joe draws a check

The book is a not so pretty insight into the dysfunctional Harris office. Even the good Dr Jill questioned why they picked Kamala..

It's because Obama said so Jill.
Joe is an experienced politician, we know how you people hate experts and back incompetent nitwits. Why is that? :rolleyes:

Bernie Sanders and the other far left progressives of the party.
That's the reason I would like to see political parties made illegal, politicians today primarily represent their party NOT their constituents. Issues are carefully selected by the party and elections are won not by overall support of the candidate, but by containing groups of voters on various issues to accumulate a majority/plurality of votes cast.

That's the reason I would like to see political parties made illegal, politicians today primarily represent their party NOT their constituents. Issues are carefully selected by the party and elections are won not by overall support of the candidate, but by containing groups of voters on various issues to accumulate a majority/plurality of votes cast.

As is the case with Joe Biden. He ran as a moderate after making a deal with the "Bernie Sanders" progressive wing of his party. They would rally behind the "moderate" Joe Biden as so long as he marched to their tune.

This brings up another point ......

The RNC, DNC nor ALEC should be calling the shots because this type of decision making pushes the voters aside in the interest of special interests.

WE the people need to decide who we want as candidates no one else.

Kamala Harris has some serious accomplishments under her belt which should be unconditionally '
respected like her or not thus I say Kamala is not really a party puppet.

Why is it nearly every thread becomes little more than Left = Right = Wrong?

Kamala Harris has some serious accomplishments under her belt which should be unconditionally '
respected like her or not thus I say Kamala is not really a party puppet.
Kamala is an Obama puppet. He personally took her under his wing when she was CA AG. He even called her the hottest AG out there.

Back
Top Bottom