• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kamala Harris taking over Joe Biden

I'll give up mine if you give up yours.

And mine doesn't create a viewership that lives in a reality distinct from that shared by the rest of the world.
Yours is 95% of what's out there so what would you do?

True. Joe Biden would never have been the Democratic nominee for starters. It would have been Elizabeth Warren. However, she committed the unforgivable sin of saying she would break up the largest monopolies in the history of earth - Amazon and Google. Given the pure love affair and worship most progressive Democrats like you have of the richest people alive, that made Warren more of an enemy to you than Trump.
Hold the conspiracy theories. Before Joe Biden even got in the race, Trump was extorting the President of the Ukraine to investigate Biden, because Trump knew Biden was his most difficult challenger. The Democrats had a long primary with 20 candidates. The primary voters overwhelmingly supported Biden because he was the most likely to win.

As for "Democrats like you have of the richest people alive," the difference between rich Democrats and rich Republicans is that rich Democrats don't mind having higher tax-rates on themselves for the good of the country. While you imply that Democrats are in bed with rich interests, it's Republicans that cater to the rich, as this article shows:

Hold the conspiracy theories. Before Joe Biden even got in the race, Trump was extorting the President of the Ukraine to investigate Biden, because Trump knew Biden was his most difficult challenger. The Democrats had a long primary with 20 candidates. The primary voters overwhelmingly supported Biden because he was the most likely to win.

As for "Democrats like you have of the richest people alive," the difference between rich Democrats and rich Republicans is that rich Democrats don't mind having higher tax-rates on themselves for the good of the country. While you imply that Democrats are in bed with rich interests, it's Republicans that cater to the rich, as this article shows:

The wealthiest people on earth picked Joe Biden, not you.

How many has voted Kamala Harris to be president after Joe biden?

Is that democracy?
Nobody “has voted Kamala Harris”. Biden hasn’t even begun his first term yet.

They are saqying if Biden wins, he will retire later and then Kamala Harris steps in

That's the only way dems would get a female black indian as first ever president

It couldn't be done in other way and that is what dems think it's democracy many did not vote for should be president run the country

Well what do you know, I think I've highlighted what is the crux of what's really bothering our Swede.

I haven't heard of rich democrats offering to pay more or seen any mail in an extra contribution to the IRS!

I haven't heard of rich democrats offering to pay more or seen any mail in an extra contribution to the IRS!
That's a common talking point. The reality is that any one taxpayer making voluntary contributions to the IRS makes nearly no impact. Only changing the tax code makes a difference.

How many has voted Kamala Harris to be president after Joe biden?

Is that democracy?

Whether you're a Russian troll or not, I have no idea who this message is aimed at.

Back
Top Bottom