• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous nodules removed from lung

Hillary is planning on trying again. She is yet again attempting to re-invent herself. However the book tour and the more recent Get to know Bill and Hillary tour both flopped.

Your "kind" still afraid of Hillary?...Man up

Ever heard of a non-disclosure agreement? if anything, Trump can braing a lawsuit against the women. It cannot be a crime just because you want it to be a crime. You will have to channel your hatred of Trump towards something else.

I think I'll trust what the FBI says is a crime, thanks. :lol:

To keep you out of it, because I don't know. WTF do people immediately jump to the wrong conclusion? IOW, not Dianna, because I don't know, but others did.

I jumped to a conclusion when following a conversation that had nothing to do with me, suddenly my name popped up out of nowhere, which didn't keep me out of anything; on the contrary, it brought me into it.

Okay then, that's over. Thanks for the response.

Your "kind" still afraid of Hillary?...Man up

Where are you getting fear from that? I am just critiquing a lifetime professional politician who is having a hard time working out that her political career is very much in decline

No Stars giving free concerts maybe Trump can help her raise a crowd.

I think the left wing stars have worked out that the hildabeast is a very worn brand.

I jumped to a conclusion when following a conversation that had nothing to do with me, suddenly my name popped up out of nowhere, which didn't keep me out of anything; on the contrary, it brought me into it.

Okay then, that's over. Thanks for the response.

I should have been more clear. My bad. :)

I think I'll trust what the FBI says is a crime, thanks. :lol:

Then you agree that Hillary Clinton is a criminal? Thanks for admitting that. Former FBI Director Comey laid out crimes she committed.

Then you agree that Hillary Clinton is a criminal? Thanks for admitting that. Former FBI Director Comey laid out crimes she committed.

Trump is going to prison, while Hillary laughs her ass off.

WHAT? Hypocrite politicians? No way! So if one of the 9 justices , God forbid, dies or retires between 2019-2020 do you think the Democrats would call for the next president to select that supreme court nominee?

Do I think they would oppose Trump's next pick? Of course. Would I expect them to pull the same stunt McTurtle pulled? No, but if they did I would have voiced my opposition to such a tactic.

She will stick it out until Trump is out of office in 2 years time. The results of the midterms are a clear indicator the majority of Americans find Trumps immaturity and erratic behavior unacceptable in a CIC.

Since when do the results of a mid term election have any bearing on the pics for the SCOTUS?

Since when do the results of a mid term election have any bearing on the pics for the SCOTUS?

I don't understand what you are saying. Sorry.

How do you reconcile what you said here with your stance on Kavanaugh?

His life wasn't destroyed. You guys did the same with Zimmerman, turned turned them both into a victims, then martyers and finally heroes. I think Kavanaugh got death threats, but do did Ford. Kavanaugh made himself look below holding a seat on the supreme court, but he still got there. He has high level security and Ford doesn't, so you all need to retire the stupid meme...

His life wasn't destroyed. You guys did the same with Zimmerman, turned turned them both into a victims, then martyers and finally heroes. I think Kavanaugh got death threats, but do did Ford. Kavanaugh made himself look below holding a seat on the supreme court, but he still got there. He has high level security and Ford doesn't, so you all need to retire the stupid meme...

1: Yeah, his life wasn't destroyed...but it sure as hell wasn't for lack of trying and I'm sure you know that.

2: Neither Zimmerman nor Kavanaugh are heroes or martyrs. Though they were victims.

Do I think they would oppose Trump's next pick? Of course. Would I expect them to pull the same stunt McTurtle pulled? No, but if they did I would have voiced my opposition to such a tactic.
Wait. Not hold a hearing on the last year of a presidents term is the Biden rule. Biden stated it while he was the chairman of the senate judiciary committee. I think they would scream their heads off to hold the nomination up till the next president takes office.

Trump is going to prison, while Hillary laughs her ass off.

You are making it up as you go along, sport. To be honest, while Hillary belongs in prison, she is already in prison in her own mind, watching the goal she lived her entire adult life around(one day becoming president) getting flushed down the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom