• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just When You Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse

In fact, this is wholly untrue. I am no fan of Harris (search my posts from just yesterday about her) but Palin is on a differant plane.
You’re just goofing, right?

Why reply to my posts if you are just gonna use canned, corny lines and you know I am above that in debate?
differant
intelctural
disdaine

That’s just in the last few postings. Intentional, right?

It would be hysterical. I mean she's about as bright as Michele Bachmann. So I expect that Dear Sarah will gravitate toward the America First retards and fit right in. She'll at least give Loren Boebert an intellectual run for her money. Believe me, I fully support the dumbification of the GOP. Really there's not much that can be done to stop it now. They're fully inveseted.

It would be hysterical. I mean she's about as bright as Michele Bachmann. So I expect that Dear Sarah will gravitate toward the America First retards and fit right in. She'll at least give Loren Boebert an intellectual run for her money. Believe me, I fully support the dumbification of the GOP. Really there's not much that can be done to stop it now. They're fully inveseted.

gravitate? She's one of the originators. Palin's rise in 2008 was a sign that an even bigger moron would rise to power within the GOP in the future...and it only took 8 years.

Palin was Trump before Trump was Trump.

Didn't she quit her governor's job mid term? Would Alaskan's want her for congress?

“Vote for me and I’ll….uh…complete my term….maybe…..but probably not.”

Back
Top Bottom