• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Just....too damn funny

aps said:
Here's what you said:

What else am I to infer from that, huh, KC? Who else could you be talking about if you're talking about someone in the house who is NOT a republican. I don't recall that we have anyone who is an "independent" in the house. When essentially all you do is attack democrats, why wouldn't I have come to that conclusion?

Then my suggestion would be to stop inferring.

aps, if all republicans who were present voted and the total came to more than were there, how could any republican have done anything underhanded? All republicans present were accounted for plus one more. Seems to me the only one accusing and attacking is you. But you know what, I don;t even care all that much about the incident or this topic.

Here's the bigger issue, as far as I'm concerned. My post didn't offer any suggestion as to what might have caused the counting discrepency. I didn't say that anyone did anything underhanded. I said it was "interesting". So here's the thing, aps. I am tired of you stretching my posts to mean what you want them to mean, so that you can launch into your silly rants of disapproval. It's cheap, aps, and it weakens your credibility. I'm asking you to please stop. Thanks.

Last edited:
KCConservative said:
Then my suggestion would be to stop inferring.

Oh, well, your suggestion will be considered, but I doubt I will do anything about it.

aps, if all republicans who were present voted and the total came to more than were there, how could any republican have done anything underhanded? All republicans present were accounted for plus one more. Seems to me the only one accusing and attacking is you. But you know what, I don;t even care all that much about the incident or this topic.

That's cool. I do want to point out that I was not the only one who inferred that you might be trying to blame someone other than republicans for the problem:

tecoyah said:
Um....I'm pretty sure everyone casting secret Ballots in a vote for the republican majority leader......is Republican.

I could be wrong but....hey...keep on pluggin'

Here's the bigger issue, as far as I'm concerned. My post didn't offer any suggestion as to what might have caused the counting discrepency. I didn't say that anyone did anything underhanded. I said it was "interesting". So here's the thing, aps. I am tired of you stretching my posts to mean what you want them to mean, so that you can launch into your silly rants of disapproval. It's cheap, aps, and it weakens your credibility. I'm asking you to please stop. Thanks.

My error could have been that I failed to ask you what you meant. Big deal. I'm a little surprised at how upset you are over this. I did not intend to upset you. I would give your request more consideration if you weren't such a jerk in the process. Your thinking my credibility is weakened or nonexistent has absolutely no impact on me.

Okay, KC, I'm feeling guilty for being an a$$ above. I apologize.

Last edited:
aps said:
Oh, well, your suggestion will be considered, but I doubt I will do anything about it.

Right On!!

aps said:
I would give your request more consideration if you weren't such a jerk in the process. Your thinking my credibility is weakened or nonexistent has absolutely no impact on me.

Excellent!!

aps said:
Okay, KC, I'm feeling guilty for being an a$$ above. I apologize.

Damn, now you're ruining your rep. as a tough chick...LOL

BWG said:
Damn, now you're ruining your rep. as a tough chick...LOL
She's a considerate person deep down, bwg. Learn from it.

KCConservative said:

LOL I know. I have terrible remorse when I act like a jerk. Help! It's all due to the Catholic guilt I grew up with......:lol:

aps said:
LOL I know. I have terrible remorse when I act like a jerk. Help! It's all due to the Catholic guilt I grew up with......:lol:
I didn't realize we had that in common too.

KCConservative said:
The question is whether YOU will learn from it?

tecoyah said:
You just cant make this sh!t up.....

Was that AlGore hiding under the table???

steen said:
The question is whether YOU will learn from it?
Is your post an indication whether you are considerate or not?

KCConservative said:
Interesting. So someone present, who wasn't Republican, voted Republican. Very interesting.
HO HO HO! You're actually trying to blame a non-Republican for this? Talk about living in denial! It was a Republican only meeting dude, get over it!

26 X World Champs said:
HO HO HO! You're actually trying to blame a non-Republican for this? Talk about living in denial! It was a Republican only meeting dude, get over it!

26 X, how dare you infer that KC was attempting to blame a non-Republican!
;)

Hiya, KC. xo :bright:

Deegan said:
It is funny, these politicians cheat even when it's not necessary!:lol:

Its their nature. But let me give them a break. Maybe its not all what its cracked up to be. Maybe one of the politicians is a newcomer who, in his hard-working ethics, thinks "practice makes perfect". :lol:

aps said:
26 X, how dare you infer that KC was attempting to blame a non-Republican!
;)

Hiya, KC. xo :bright:
Note that I didn't blame it on Dems...it must have been the NSA's mole or maybe it was Harriet Miers? I hear she's feeling left out? Maybe it was Tom DeLay?

OH! What was I thinking? It had to be Bill Clinton, he's to blame for everything that goes wrong in the USA according to certain GOPers in this community...

No...it was Tom Delay...but then his former supporters told him:

trump.gif

26 X World Champs said:
I have no idea who's to blame, if anyone is to blame at all. Nor did you see me blaming anyone. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom