• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Just letting those that might want to care and know, that I am officially a Postop-MTF Woman

Surgery was done in Austin Texas this week. I am now, as far as science can take me, female.
Have a nice day.

GFY (Good For You). Making it a great life. Literally.

congratulations!

Surgery was done in Austin Texas this week. I am now, as far as science can take me, female.
Have a nice day.
I hope your recovery is going well!

I don't care. Not being a jerk, it just isn't part of my business. What you do to your body or your life is your business.
Most conservative people don't want to stop you as a competent adult from making that decision. It is some of the other
things that the trans community are supporting that me and mine are against - like prepubescent surgeries and athletic situations.

Have a nice day.
Congratulations. I hope you have a fantastic recovery.

I'm not back but I did have an ask to post this should ever I had surgery. I did, I posted, wish you all the best

wishing you the best
now and into the future

hope you feel comfortable sharing significant aspects of this unusual journey with us
stay safe

Have a nice day.
Congratulations. I know it's been a long journey for you.

Most of the transgender community is against these as well. Keep in mind that allowing a child to present as their gender is not the same as the surgery.
I've never heard of any surgery before the age of 16 anywhere in the world. Most people who think that a trans child has had surgery are misinformed and refuse to believe otherwise because they have been fed a line of ignorance, either by their church/minister, somebody on the internet, or a conservative news source.

I have no problem with transgendered people in athletics as long as they have the proper hormone profile for a minimum of 6 months to a year. Estrogen adds fat and reduces their athletic drive so these situations are an aberration in the big picture. I doubt that they would want transguys competing with CIS females in schools because of that obvious advantage.

I've never heard of any surgery before the age of 16 anywhere in the world. Most people who think that a trans child has had surgery are misinformed and refuse to believe otherwise because they have been fed a line of ignorance, either by their church/minister, somebody on the internet, or a conservative news source.

I have no problem with transgendered people in athletics as long as they have the proper hormone profile for a minimum of 6 months to a year. Estrogen adds fat and reduces their athletic drive so these situations are an aberration in the big picture. I doubt that they would want transguys competing with CIS females in schools because of that obvious advantage.
I've not heard of an actual surgery either, but I do know that there are people out there calling for it to be allowed. Now, I don't know whether this minority are trans themselves along with those directly affected (like parents), or just SJW types who think they know better than the actual affected group. Sort of like that professor who got upset over the Moana movie offending Pacific people despite the approval of said people, or people getting upset over that girl wearing the cheongsam while actual Chinese people were approving of the girl.

Obvious troll is troll.

I've not heard of an actual surgery either, but I do know that there are people out there calling for it to be allowed. Now, I don't know whether this minority are trans themselves along with those directly affected (like parents), or just SJW types who think they know better than the actual affected group. Sort of like that professor who got upset over the Moana movie offending Pacific people despite the approval of said people, or people getting upset over that girl wearing the cheongsam while actual Chinese people were approving of the girl.
I have never known anyone with a rational understanding of the subject who thinks that teens under the age of 17 should have reassignment surgery. Most of those claims are coming from conservatives who are claiming that it is happening as a scare tactic, despite the facts. They don't understand that the idea that a child transitions doesn't mean that they have surgery vb but instead are merely changing their way of dress, hairstyle. names and pronouns. Their ignorance has them believing that something nefarious is going on with trans children or even more laughable that SJWs are forcing their children to be transgender.

The vast majority of these people have no idea that the WPATH standards of transgdered care even exist or what they are.

I have never known anyone with a rational understanding of the subject who thinks that teens under the age of 17 should have reassignment surgery. Most of those claims are coming from conservatives who are claiming that it is happening as a scare tactic, despite the facts. They don't understand that the idea that a child transitions doesn't mean that they have surgery vb but instead are merely changing their way of dress, hairstyle. names and pronouns. Their ignorance has them believing that something nefarious is going on with trans children or even more laughable that SJWs are forcing their children to be transgender.

The vast majority of these people have no idea that the WPATH standards of transgdered care even exist or what they are.

I personally don't know anyone like that either. I have only run across them in article comments or forums like this. But then again rational and SJW don't always go together. On the plus side, I don't think I have ever run across any that want to force transgender children to transition. Their claim is that such be allowed to.

Have a nice day.
Long time, no see.

Good luck!

Have a nice day.

Congratulations. :)

Have you also transitioned to pro-LGBTQ views, or are you still stuck in the old ways?

Have a nice day.
Very happy for you, Renae! You have a nice day as well!

Have a nice day.

So are you having vaginal sex with men?

Do you have a clitoris?

Are you having oral sex with women?

What are your goals for sex?

//

So are you having vaginal sex with men?

Do you have a clitoris?

Are you having oral sex with women?

What are your goals for sex?

//
I think that Renae is lesbian, IIRC.