• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jury reaches verdict in Trump rape defamation trial

Good news for the MAGAs.

"He's not actually a rapist. He's just a sexual assaulter and defamer with malice. Totally different things."

Will read the verdict in a few minutes!! :)

Only 3 hours!
I think the final nail is when he looked at a photo of E. Jean Carrol he identified her as Marla Maples and this was after he said that she was not his type - but he married Marla Maples! Trump's losing streak now extends back to 2018 elections and everything since with lots more losing to come.

Didn't he say he doesn't "like losers"?

why? you understand how the judicial system works in the US right?

Seriously.

The constitution says that a person is tried by a jury of their piers in the jurisdiction where the crime occurred.

That's exactly what happened.

I'm not surprised with a conservative wanting to violate the constitution. They have been doing that since the 70s.

They don't respect or believe in most of our constitution. They don't believe in or respect our democratic republic.

They have absolute out and out distain for democracy but use it to gain power.

Ugh, the ugly gets uglier. By 24' he's going to look pretty bad to the majority of the country, and pretty good to that small extremist base off his. lol

Of course he lost so it was rigged just like every time he loses it must be rigged....how else good he ever lose?
It was because of mail-in ballots! Couldn't the jurors vote in-person instead of writing their verdict on slips of paper - just ask @Conservative

I dunno...fast could mean anything but my gut says that they found her more credible or the discussions would have taken longer.......but who knows. Maybe they all thought she wasn't credible right off the bat but I cant see three women feeling that way right off the bat.
Certain things were weird, like him saying Carrol wasn't his type yet he mistook her for Marla Maples in one of the pictures he was shown.

First time you asked me, no I did not.
I asked it twice in the thread.

Is it possible that Trump's deposition would change your opinion of the verdict? If not, I won't waste my time linking it for you.

Here's a tidbit from the deposition - After denigrating Carroll by saying she wasn't his type, he looked at a photo of her and identified her as Marla Maples. Who was his wife and definitely his type.

Back
Top Bottom