• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

June 28 1/6 committee hearing thread

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Starting this early for speculation about the agenda/witnesses of this suddenly announced hearing.

Most likely: unknown surprise. Most likely specific guess but not that likely: the documentary filmmaker. Very unlikely but significant possibility: Mike Pence. Even more unlikely extreme longshot but even more significant witness: trump decided to testify.

Starting this early for speculation about the agenda/witnesses of this suddenly announced hearing.

Most likely: unknown surprise. Most likely specific guess but not that likely: the documentary filmmaker. Very unlikely but significant possibility: Mike Pence. Even more unlikely extreme longshot but even more significant witness: trump decided to testify.

I'm going to guess Cassidy Hutchinson, former aid to Mark Meadows.

One thing I suspect might be a factor, is some coordination with the DoJ why this hearing needs to happen right away, but that would likely be clearer soon.

One thing I suspect might be a factor, is some coordination with the DoJ why this hearing needs to happen right away, but that would likely be clearer soon.
I think you are right. Reported, but not announced, it is Cassidy Hutchinson, senior aide to Mark Meadows. Since Meadows is resisting testifying, and was deep in the conspiracy, that is very bad news for him, and likely for Trump, and the congressional conspirators.

I think you are right. Reported, but not announced, it is Cassidy Hutchinson, senior aide to Mark Meadows. Since Meadows is resisting testifying, and was deep in the conspiracy, that is very bad news for him, and likely for Trump, and the congressional conspirators.
If it's reported, this might explain it, their need to get the testimony on the record quickly for DoJ.

:coffee:📰

FVyHukIXwAcJInP

.....As an aide to the White House chief of staff, she was likely in contact with a bevy of top staff in the West Wing and privy to all sorts of behind-the-scenes scheming about how to challenge the 2020 election results......

Wonder how many times she appears in the hours of recently obtained ("documentary") video from Unprecedented.

Holder has “full editorial control.” Doesn’t sound like something Trump would get involved with. Trump and family were not billed for the production, who paid the up front costs? Is this something that is done as an investment? Trump cedes editorial control in lieu of haven got pay?

I got questions…..

She needs have more conviction in her live testimony than she showed in the taped depositions. If the questioners are smart they will try to draw out mostly yes or no answers from her.

She stands a chance to be the Alejandro Mayorkas of these hearings if they are not careful how they handle her. When by the way is Biden going to fire Mayorkas deadass.

Should be interesting. It is being reported it is Hutchison so I suspect it does something to do with her "pardon" statement. However, the Committee did indicate it was new evidence. I wonder if there may be a tie in between Hutchison and the gentleman who made the documentary. We'll soon know.

I haven't seen much of the "pre-smear" activity as usual (of course, I do have a healthy ignore list and don't watch Fox). I think the committee was smart to keep it under wraps.

A new mantra for witnesses: "Be like Cassidy"

Back
Top Bottom