• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judiciary Dem: Latest court filings show Trump was at center of 'massive fraud'

Those are all ill-gotten petty charges that were used here with the threat of prison time as leverage to elicit perjurious testimonies in a desperate attempt to concoct a crime to pin on Trump for felonious purposes.

This entire thing is politically motivated by a corrupt Justice Dept and Democrat Party that was very close to legalizing literally millions of illegal alien voters which would have eliminated all electoral adversaries and forever transform the United States into a single party political system.

That is until Donald Trump foiled their plan by unexpectedly beating Hillary Clinton in 2016.

You people had better heed what a "nobody such as myself" is telling you here&now because if you don't, there are millions of other Americans that will (by whatever means necessary) never allow the Trump Presidency to be railroaded.

So; for the sake of us all and to avoid a full blown national catastrophe, you had better pray the Mueller Witch Hunt fails.

So stop supporting 'political corruption' and: have a lovely day~

Those aren’t just petty, they are felonies. Aka Crimes. Sorry you approve of the elites like trump and company breaking the law.

The rest of your nonsense is just threats from kkk and alt-right fanatics. Those cupcakes can bring it all they like. Your threats mean nothing.

Those aren’t just petty, they are felonies. Aka Crimes. Sorry you approve of the elites like trump and company breaking the law.
"Petty" was in reference to their application which does happen to be a felony.

The rest of your nonsense is just threats from kkk and alt-right fanatics. Those cupcakes can bring it all they like. Your threats mean nothing.
Excuse me; I made no threats to anyone, einstein.

I simply warned you of a possible threat by a 3rd party.

And this is the thanks I get for trying to be of help...Ingrate!

"Petty" was in reference to their application which does happen to be a felony.

Again, felonies are not petty under any circumstances. Nice try there because trumptard and his inner circle are in trouble.

Excuse me; I made no threats to anyone, einstein.

I simply warned you of a possible threat by a 3rd party.

And this is the thanks I get for trying to be of help...Ingrate!

I could care less about your threats or threats from your alt right and kkk buddies. Deal with the fact trumptard is going down and there isn’t a thing you or your alt right buddies can do or threaten to stop it. Chew on that one woman.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...r-filings-show-trump-was-at-center-of-massive

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Sunday said the latest indictments and filings brought by prosecutors against former associates of President Trump show that he was at the center of "massive fraud" against the public.

“I think what these indictments and filings show is that the president was at the center of a massive fraud — several massive frauds — against the American people," Nadler, who is likely to be the next chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said on CNN's "State of the Union."
===============================
I think his comments indicate how things will be going beginning in January when the Dems take over the House.

Yep... the bolded is 100% true. Nadler is a vomit human, and the perfect representative for the vomit Democrats.

I hope he gets masses of TV FaceTime. No better gift to the American people than having that puke spewing his poison.

You don't have to ask him, you can ask Trump’s Justice Department.

Donald Trump -- or, as he’s known to federal prosecutors, Individual-1-- might well be a criminal. That’s no longer just my opinion, or that of Democratic activists. It is the finding of Trump’s own Justice Department.

LastFriday, federal prosecutors filed a sentencing memorandum for Michael Cohen, who IS definitely a criminal. The prosecutors argued that, in arranging payoffs to two women who said they’d had affairs with Trump, Cohen broke campaign finance laws, and in the process “deceived the voting public by hiding alleged facts that he believed would have had a substantial effect on the election.”

The filing emphasized the way Cohen’s actions subverted democracy. “While many Americans who desired a particular outcome to the election knocked on doors, toiled at phone banks or found any number of other legal ways to make their voices heard, Cohen sought to influence the election from the shadows,” prosecutors wrote. And he didn’t act alone, but “in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1.” In other words, lawyers from the Justice Department have concluded that Trump may have committed a felony that went to the heart of the process that put him in office.

At some point you need to start using your head and thinking for yourself. I decided to divorce my wife so I 'directed' my lawyer to handle it. Now, if he goes out and kills her, am I complicit in her murder? No. Cohen can run around courtrooms and media outlets proclaiming that "Trump made me do it" and a certain segment of the public will now believe anything he says. But the fact is, Cohen is the attorney, not Trump. The job of the lawyer is to find legal means to solve a clients problems. If Cohen chose an illegal path, thats on him. Plus if you listen to the tape recording of Trump that Cohen made, you can hear Cohen basically say "I'll take care of everything." Add to that the former chairman of the FEC has already argued that the payments were not a violation of campaign finance law and that John Edwards was acquitted of a similar non crime and you will realize that what you have here is nothing.

Again, felonies are not petty under any circumstances. Nice try there because trumptard and his inner circle are in trouble.

I could care less about your threats or threats from your alt right and kkk buddies. Deal with the fact trumptard is going down and there isn’t a thing you or your alt right buddies can do or threaten to stop it. Chew on that one woman.

Wow, not only are you angry, but you couldnt be more wrong. Cohen pleading to a felony is search of a deal does not mean that he would have been convicted of said felony. NOr does it mean that anyone else he implicates is guilty of anything either. Trump 'directing' Cohen to pay hush money to these women isnt a crime. Trump isnt 'going down' over this. Thats comical and stupid, but the left will swallow anything when it comes to Trump.

If the Dems didn't have hyperbole and nonsense, they'd have nothing at all.

Speaking of which lets re-open the investigations into Hillary's emails again. Or how about going after President Obama and his fake birth certificate?

Speaking of which lets re-open the investigations into Hillary's emails again. Or how about going after President Obama and his fake birth certificate?

they could repeal and replace Obamacare

should be easy having the white house, senate, and house of representatives for two years

ditto for fixing the immigration problem

ditto again for passing a balanced budget

yet again for eliminating the tax loopholes

Wow, not only are you angry, but you couldnt be more wrong. Cohen pleading to a felony is search of a deal does not mean that he would have been convicted of said felony. NOr does it mean that anyone else he implicates is guilty of anything either. Trump 'directing' Cohen to pay hush money to these women isnt a crime. Trump isnt 'going down' over this. Thats comical and stupid, but the left will swallow anything when it comes to Trump.
My mistake; Praxas is obviously not "einstein"!

Bravo Fletch! :applaud

(hope you don't mind me quoting your post to 'amend an error') :thumbs:

they could repeal and replace Obamacare

should be easy having the white house, senate, and house of representatives for two years

ditto for fixing the immigration problem

ditto again for passing a balanced budget

yet again for eliminating the tax loopholes

Cant argue with any of that and its the reason why enthusiasm for House Republicans was missing during the last election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...r-filings-show-trump-was-at-center-of-massive

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Sunday said the latest indictments and filings brought by prosecutors against former associates of President Trump show that he was at the center of "massive fraud" against the public.

“I think what these indictments and filings show is that the president was at the center of a massive fraud — several massive frauds — against the American people," Nadler, who is likely to be the next chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said on CNN's "State of the Union."
===============================
I think his comments indicate how things will be going beginning in January when the Dems take over the House.

Is Jarrold Nadler intended to be shown as an unbiased source?

C'mon, man!

Back
Top Bottom