• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joseph McCarthy - right or wrong?

Was Joseph McCarthy right about Soviet infiltration and communists in the US federal government?

• Yes

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 45 80.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I need a label, Progressive will do. Maybe even Social Democrat. What label would you proudly wear?
I'm a liberatarian. I believe in freedom, and to that end, limited government.

The Libertarian Party, however, has been easily infiltrated by Establishment hacks who work to marginalize and discredit libertarianism to prevent a liberty based party from growing.

Back in the day, communists called themselves "progressives".

You should take up the study of how you came to think in such terms, because you're being used and manipulated into enslaving yourself as a serf. You are a textbook example of what the communists call a useful idiot - their term.

I'm a liberatarian. I believe in freedom, and to that end, limited government.

The Libertarian Party, however, has been easily infiltrated by Establishment hacks who work to marginalize and discredit libertarianism to prevent a liberty based party from growing.

Back in the day, communists called themselves "progressives".

You should take up the study of how you came to think in such terms, because you're being used and manipulated into enslaving yourself as a serf. You are a textbook example of what the communists call a useful idiot - their term.
Because the Commies were leaders in getting kids out of mines & factories, getting fair working conditions ect for workers, were leaders in integrating Unions & other places. Fascist are regressives.

Back
Top Bottom