• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

joebiden.info Accurate and informative.

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
[h=1]Creator of Biden parody site accused of spreading 'disinformation'[/h]
Creator of Biden parody site accused of spreading 'disinformation'

Disinformation? Nope. More like spreading information, the Goebbels Media would like to bury.

It is all sourced, nothing has been photoshopped to create a false impression, and the sources are linked to.

A stroke of brilliance.

Not long ago... Joe Biden for President 2020 got more hits than Biden’s real page... ROTFLOL.

I’m certain the goose stepping Leftists at Google and FB will fix that.

Looking forward to future iterations of this site... including his plagiarism clips, Hunter and Ukraine, the clip where he admits to strong-arming Ukraine on behalf of his family. So much material, so little time... LOL...

ROTFLOL... Joe Biden for President 2020 ...it’s a parody site, but it’s accurate and brilliant.

9CE90AE0-1713-4D6B-A1FA-B1EAFA45E097.jpg
Biden2020

Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America’s problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and knows exactly what they really want deep down. He’s happy to open up and reveal himself to voters and will give a pounding to anybody who gets in his way!

LOL...

Last edited:
Disinformation? Nope. More like spreading information, the Goebbels Media would like to bury.

It is all sourced, nothing has been photoshopped to create a false impression, and the sources are linked to.

A stroke of brilliance.

Not long ago... Joe Biden for President 2020 got more hits than Biden’s real page... ROTFLOL.

Looking forward to future iterations of this site... including his plagiarism clips, Hunter and Ukraine, the clip where he admits to strong-arming Ukraine on behalf of his family. So much material, so little time... LOL...

ROTFLOL... Joe Biden for President 2020 ...it’s a parody site, but it’s accurate and brilliant.

View attachment 67259103

LOL...

Let no one be mistaken, as you and the link made clear, it's a parody of a Joe Biden campaign site.
But it's not a parody of Joe Biden ... it's Joe Biden.
That's the beauty of it all.

Let no one be mistaken, as you and the link made clear, it's a parody of a Joe Biden campaign site.
But it's not a parody of Joe Biden ... it's Joe Biden.
That's the beauty of it all.

Clear, concise... Bullseye.

A stroke of brilliance.

View attachment 67259103

LOL...
Looks like somebody’s scared of Old Joe. :eek:

Your thread would be more appropriately named; Funny Biden propaganda site

The first reference was to Biden’s no vote on DOMA (Defense Of Marriage Act) in 1996. While it is true that Biden voted no, it’s also true that Biden’s public comment in support of gay marriage later was the catalyst to Obama announcing his support for same sex marriage. People (not including Trump, of course) evolve and attitudes change.

No need to read any further into your propaganda site unless someone is looking for stupid humor/disinformation.

A stroke of brilliance.

View attachment 67259103

LOL...

I'm not sure you know what parody means

A stroke of brilliance.

View attachment 67259103

LOL...

In spite of all the divisiveness surrounding the old codger, everybody knows he is a "hands on" kind of a guy.

In spite of all the divisiveness surrounding the old codger, everybody knows he is a "hands on" kind of a guy.

Exactly what we need in a president

You probably just think that because you thought Bill Clinton was so good at his hands on approach to managing young interns.

Grab them by the p###y!!!!!

Grab them by the p###y!!!!!

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both red-blooded American boys that tens of millions of Americans seem to secretly admire in spite of their immorality.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are both red-blooded American boys that tens of millions of Americans seem to secretly admire in spite of their immorality.

Trump is a thrice married, adulterer who has 24 accusations of sexual misconduct against him.

And he said you can grab them by the p###y

Trump is a thrice married, adulterer who has 24 accusations of sexual misconduct against him.

And he said you can grab them by the p###y

Trump talked about grabbing women by their private parts. Clinton just did it without their permission.

Looks like somebody’s scared of Old Joe. :eek:

Your thread would be more appropriately named; Funny Biden propaganda site

The first reference was to Biden’s no vote on DOMA (Defense Of Marriage Act) in 1996. While it is true that Biden voted no, it’s also true that Biden’s public comment in support of gay marriage later was the catalyst to Obama announcing his support for same sex marriage. People (not including Trump, of course) evolve and attitudes change.

No need to read any further into your propaganda site unless someone is looking for stupid humor/disinformation.

A bit of unsolicited advice.

Sometimes, when there is no defense for actions taken, it's best not to comment at all.

Any attempt, makes the excuser look as bad the people they are trying to defend.

Trump talked about grabbing women by their private parts. Clinton just did it without their permission.

Trump did it 24 times

A bit of unsolicited advice.

Sometimes, when there is no defense for actions taken, it's best not to comment at all.

Any attempt, makes the excuser look as bad the people they are trying to defend.
A bit of unsolicited advice; bite me.

No thank you. Appreciate the offer.

Line three of my comment applies then.
For your future reference, I don’t accept advice from individuals of low moral character, like you.

A stroke of brilliance.

View attachment 67259103

LOL...

Fun to see how that grabs some people right by the *****.

More personal insults and attacks. Tsk, tsk.

You know, you could always ignore anything I post and just move on.
It is absolutely not a personal insult. It is an observation of many of your less than forthright statements.

Moving on.

It is absolutely not a personal insult. It is an observation of many of your less than forthright statements.

Moving on.

No, it's a direct attack and insult. It's like calling someone a liar, versus claiming what they posted was a lie. Big difference. Even in the eyes of people here who judge such things.

Perhaps you'll learn the nuance someday.

And yes, moving on is a good idea. Should have done that regarding the OP.

Just sayin'.

I'm not sure you know what parody means

Being a cunning linguist, and possessing a decent vocabulary, I do indeed know what “parody” means.

Seems you may require some assistance through.

You can thank me later:
1740738B-7E8F-46C3-8D76-8E43C58E5CD1.jpg

Being a cunning linguist, and possessing a decent vocabulary, I do indeed know what “parody” means.

Seems you may require some assistance through.

You can thank me later:
View attachment 67259132

An imitation. Not a factual representation.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom