• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Bidens Doom and Gloom campaign.

The most extensive and most destructive rioting has been in cities under nearly complete Democrat control and the Democrats, where any acknowledgement of the violence at all has occurred, have merely paid lip service to it.

deep breath.

So what will change in the cities if Trump is given a second term?

deep breath.

So what will change in the cities if Trump is given a second term?

The violence will probably get worse because Democrats, their propaganda wing in the media and their direct action wing in the "protest" movement will continue to attempt to portray Trump as the instigator of violence. The problem with that plan is that everyone NOT indoctrinated to the "necessary actions" ideology knows that the idiot skateboard crews in black clothes are fighting a war against an enemy they created out of whole cloth. It won't be all that long before more and more people start losing their patience.

Well, to be fair, we have a pretty good example of what life will look like under Democrat rule.

The bonfires sure look pretty but, frankly, marshmallows toasted over a burning tire end up with a funny taste.

Yes we saw what it was like under Obama, and we have seen what it like under trump, think most will pick something closer to Obama that another fours of trump.

Yes we saw what it was like under Obama, and we have seen what it like under trump, think most will pick something closer to Obama that another fours of trump.

LMAO!!!

There were plenty of bonfires under the Obama administration too. The difference is that Obama "understood" the bonfires and validated that kind of behavior. The Obama doctrine is what we're seeing at play in places like Portland, Chicago, Baltimore, Seattle and Denver. Basically, you've got all the leftovers from the "Obama should have been eternal" clique running their programs in their cities and their rallying cry is "Trump sucks!".

LMAO!!!

There were plenty of bonfires under the Obama administration too. The difference is that Obama "understood" the bonfires and validated that kind of behavior. The Obama doctrine is what we're seeing at play in places like Portland, Chicago, Baltimore, Seattle and Denver. Basically, you've got all the leftovers from the "Obama should have been eternal" clique running their programs in their cities and their rallying cry is "Trump sucks!".

So you blame Obama for something that happened after three years of trump.....hmmmm, I think that is a very lame excuse for your fearless leader.

So you blame Obama for something that happened after three years of trump.....hmmmm, I think that is a very lame excuse for your fearless leader.

You might be taken a bit more seriously if you put as much effort into reading comprehension as you do into intentionally misstating what someone writes for political effect.

You might be taken a bit more seriously if you put as much effort into reading comprehension as you do into intentionally misstating what someone writes for political effect.

Will Do Buckaroo.:coffeepap

A supporter of the most criminal and corrupt vile pig-bastard of a president ever, a president who has governed by causing stupid chaos and then fear-mongering about that chaos, a president whose sole argument for re-election is that he ****ed everything up so badly that only he can fix it and you have to re-elect him for that to happen, accusing someone else of fear-mongering.

Color me unsurprised.

PS: thank you for continuing to prove that people who use words in their posting handles like those you used tend to churn out worthless post after worthless post.

PSS: Biden's tax plan undoes Trump's giveaways to the rich. Your orange lout had us borrowing over a trillion a year in the "best economy ever" to fund handouts for the upper crust. Your orange lout will be handing Biden a FOUR TRILLION dollar deficit, whereupon you will decide that deficits are bad again.

Imagine that. Bush only took a surplus and turned it into a 400ish billion yearly deficit.

Trump took a 500ish billion yearly deficit and will have turned it into a 4 trillion yearly deficit.

Under Obama's first two years and change, the national debt grew by 33%, and it grew by 84% by the end of the 2016 fiscal year.
The debt grew 10% in Trump's first 752 days and is projected to grow by 44% by the end of the 2024 fiscal year.

The violence will probably get worse because Democrats, their propaganda wing in the media and their direct action wing in the "protest" movement will continue to attempt to portray Trump as the instigator of violence. The problem with that plan is that everyone NOT indoctrinated to the "necessary actions" ideology knows that the idiot skateboard crews in black clothes are fighting a war against an enemy they created out of whole cloth. It won't be all that long before more and more people start losing their patience.

What I find interesting is some seem to have more idea of what the Dems may do if Trump is reelect. What is missing is what do you expect Trump to do if reelected. We can't have the unrest continue. So what is his plan? I know the Feds are limited in authority to act. Yet, what I have not heard from President Trump is how he would start to reconcile and heal the divide.

Biden has never worked a day in his life. He's a racist, career politician who's been living off of the taxpayer for 47 years.

What has Trump® EVER worked for? Nothing. He was given EVERYTHING. Didn't even win the people to win the job! This is the hill you die on? My god you people love that Kookaid™, chugging a LOT of it.

What I find interesting is some seem to have more idea of what the Dems may do if Trump is reelect. What is missing is what do you expect Trump to do if reelected. We can't have the unrest continue. So what is his plan? I know the Feds are limited in authority to act. Yet, what I have not heard from President Trump is how he would start to reconcile and heal the divide.

That is the ONE thing that would lose him his base. They DO NOT want ANY move like that, that would surely lose him the election. The dvision IS the feature.

Trump has been pretty clear about it. The cities where this is happening have the responsibility to stop it. If they don't and the governor doesn't step in then he'll probably invoke the insurrection act and end it.

Trump has been pretty clear about it. The cities where this is happening have the responsibility to stop it. If they don't and the governor doesn't step in then he'll probably invoke the insurrection act and end it.

So much for leadership on his part. Demean a mayor or governor and then expect them to listen to him. I good leader would find a way to build a working relationship with them.

If you've been paying attention, it's opposition to Trump, not support for him.

So since you’ve been paying attention can you explain the proposition on the table from Trump as to what he will do about it since he’s running on stopping it? My understanding is that federalism prevents him from handling street crime. And we know how much Trump respects federalism.

Ah, so he will invoke extralegal authority to end “It.’ what is the criteria for invoking such federal resources?

Does Joe Biden have any campaign other than Doom and Gloom? Climate Change disaster, Pandemic disaster, Economic disaster, Police Disaster, Racist disaster,. Where is Joes real plan, just saying he will fix stuff isn't a plan. Exactly how and how he pays for it? He's already said he will raise taxes and if you believe he will only tax the rich, you are just kidding yourself because the rich don't have enough money to pay for all his expensive plans.

Are you serious?

Have you watched your boy Trump at rallies?

The Insurrection Act would be the very last resort. It is just mindboggling to see these Democrat mayors and governors that do not uphold their own laws in regard to criminal actions of BLM protesters and Antifa. And if they do get arrested they often are not prosecuted because the prosecutors refuse to prosecute. Some governors have ended bail. Because of their unwillingness to uphold the laws, it has emboldened them to continue to push the envelope.

Since 2013 BLM surfaced and their protests then promoted violent behavior toward the police. Their chants like 'pigs in a blanket, fry em up like bacon.' or 'what do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? NOW'. Last night after the shooting of the two police officers in Compton, protesters gathered at the hospital where the officers were taken. They were identified as BLM protesters. What did they chant? "Kill Them All." Does not that type of talk encourage the assassination of police? Are they not responsible for promoting it?

Now if an organization encourages the death of anyone wouldn't they be held responsible if someone who was listening to that rhetoric went and attempted to do just that at a with the same charge at a lesser degree as the person that actually did the deed? I think the law calls it joint enterprise. Or take the example not too long ago where a girlfriend encouraged her boyfriend to commit suicide and he did. She was arrested and convicted of manslaughter. And doesn't the law find those who did not pull the trigger to kill a person but someone was driving the get away car could be charged with the same charge of murder with a lesser degree?

Less than 24 hours after the shooting of the two sheriffs in Compton, Biden responded. He stated that the person that did this needs to be brought to justice. Well I think all of us can agree with that one. But then he pivoted calling for a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. That had nothing to do with this shooting. The shooter used a pistol Look I am no expert in firearms but I do know the lethal capacity is determined by the caliber of the handgun. It was reported tonight one of the officers was shot point blank in the head but the bullet was unable to penetrate his skull. I might be wrong now but this gun does match what Biden is calling high capacity magazines. But what Biden did do was miss an opportunity to call out the organizations that are promoting kill the police. He used this opportunity instead to push for a political point on bans of certain guns when the type of guns he was talking about had nothing to do with the gun that was used in this ambush.

Are you serious?

Have you watched your boy Trump at rallies?

You mean you don't think "they're (the Democrats) going to destroy your suburbs" isn't an uplifting message? How about "they (the Democrats) are going to destroy America as we know it"?
Nothing makes me more optimistic than statements about destruction of the country and local neighborhood as I know it.

:)

Back
Top Bottom