• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jesus said if u hate your life in this world u will find it

You don't see the persecution bc you don't want to

What am I missing, specifically? Give examples of things that are actually happening.

Well I believe cancer and other diseases come from our being fallen, sinful creatures and having same for ancestors..

There is God's perfect will
.no cancer or war or whatever

And then there is God's permissive will...cancer and etc

Don't ask me of all people to explain why he allows egregious evil

Fallen and sinful? Don't tell me that you believe that the tale of Adam and Eve is history? I am neither fallen or sinful. What do you mean, no cancer? I know many people that god killed with cancer. Your god is an evil entity. If I was an omnipotent god treating a universe then I would make sure that my creations had a whale of a time, but I'm a nice guy. Your god enjoys watching people suffer. What a bell end he is!

Humans are responsible for children being inflicted with cancer? Tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and diseases? How does that work?

If you think humans do not effect the weather, then you don't know much...:roll:

If a person puts Jesus first and few do, that person will be persecuted and not able to enjoy life much

But then where did Jesus tell us we are commanded to enjoy life? Again, he tells us we will not

If you have a problem with that, then maybe being a follower of Christ is not the life for you...you could lead a life like that of Jerusalem’s disobedient inhabitants had in Isaiah's day...instead of repenting when faced with the threat of destruction, they gave themselves over to pleasure-seeking....Paul quoted from Isaiah 22:13 when he said...

"If like other men, I have fought with wild beasts at Ephesus, of what good is it to me? If the dead are not to be raised up, “let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we are to die.” 1 Corinthians 15:32

Back
Top Bottom