• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jason Aldean’s Back In The Saddle 2021 Tour

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The Tour ran from August 5th to October 30th, 35 nights in 34 cities: Virginia Beach, Holmdel NJ, Wandagh NY, Cincinnati, Pittsburg, Philadelphia, Raleigh NC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta, Orange Beach AL, Rogers ARK, Dallas, Houston, Spokane, Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, Mountain View CA, Irvine CA, Phoenix AZ, Albuquerque NM, Denver, Peoria IL, Kansas City, St. Louis, Charleston WV, Cleveland, Bristow VA, Charlottesville VA, Greenville SC, Lexington KY, Estero FL, West Palm Beach and Tampa.

Opening Act - Lainey Wilson. Second Act - Michael Wilson Hardy. Closer - Jason Aldean. Live Nation Entertainment ran the Tampa show (and probably all of the other ones too).

My wife bought a pair of “High-End” $300 each tickets for the Tampa show. Tickets included Special Parking, Special Entrance, Food/Bar tent, and Choice View up Close Center seating. The Event drew over 17,000 fans.

Oddly, excluding hired help, I only saw one Black Person. During the show, Hardy and Aldean made a point of appealing to their highly-charged predominately Right Wing audience.

I like the music! Grimace at the political slant. I wonder how many of those in attendance would enjoy a John Legend concert?

Underlying racism remains fervently strong in Florida!

Interesting to me, the gate keepers required ticket holders to produce their Covid vaccination card. If unable to do so, a ticket holder needed to show evidence of a Negative Covid Test taken within 72 hours. As a last resort, the Event Management offered an Instant Result Covid Test for $40.

This sane Covid Policy, IMO, did not reconcile with the heaping praise for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expressed by performers Michael Wilson Hardy and Jason Aldean.

Oddly, Aldean’s drummer set up askew to one side of a rised stage. He played loud and he played off-beat.

Duly noted, the tour kicks back up next month, with set dates through end of September 2022.

12/9/21 - 9/30/22

Trivia - Jason Aldean’s Estimated Net Worth: $80MIL

Attachments

• 6F8A0A04-92BE-41AC-853A-46758CB6944E.png
    6F8A0A04-92BE-41AC-853A-46758CB6944E.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
  • E376617F-D8FD-4339-B277-E129D0AA51C8.png
    E376617F-D8FD-4339-B277-E129D0AA51C8.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom