• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

January Six was a Set-Up?

Was the riot on 01/06/21 set-up by Democrats who wanted it to happen?

• Total voters

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Below is a YouTube short by a Canadian civil attorney, Viva Frei. He succinctly explains issues with 01/06/21:

So, the poll question.

Do you think/believe that 01/06/21 was/could have been a set-up?

That Pelosi not only hoped for it, but did everything possible to make it happen?

Some in the Forum may be aware of the Capitol Police Chiefs statements about how this was allowed to happen.

Some may have seen the 01/06/21 video of a Capitol Police Lieutenant working the Capitol perimeter complaining they were set up.

Some may have seen the actual video of rubber bullets being fired (and the injuries incurred), concussion and smoke grenades being tossed and launched by grenade launcher into the crowd, prior to the crowd breaking through the last barrier below the stairs.

That before this the crowd remained peaceful and behind the last barricades at the bottom of the steps.

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Unsure/Not enough info to be sure.

Below is a YouTube short by a Canadian civil attorney, Viva Frei. He succinctly explains issues with 01/06/20:

So, the poll question.

That Pelosi not only hoped for it, but did everything possible to make it happen?

Some in the Forum may be aware of the Capitol Police Chiefs statements about how this was allowed to happen.

Some may have seen the 01/06/21 video of a Capitol Police Lieutenant working the Capitol perimeter complaining they were set up.

Some may have seen the actual video of rubber bullets being fired (and the injuries incurred), concussion and smoke grenades being tossed and launched by grenade launcher into the crowd, prior to the crowd breaking through the last barrier below the stairs.

That before this the crowd remained peaceful and behind the last barricades at the bottom of the steps.

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

OH FFS. Is THIS the level that those nuts on these far-right websites have sunk to?

The 1/06 attackers made a choice and need to take responsibility for their actions. So much for the party of personal responsibility.

Below is a YouTube short by a Canadian civil attorney, Viva Frei. He succinctly explains issues with 01/06/20:

So, the poll question.

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

There are a lot of things that are very hinky about that day. It was an inside job at least partially as the Capitol police let people in and gave guided tours even. It was definitely not remotely an insurrection. Calling the riot an insurrection in the case of 1/6 is pure unadulterated bullshit. Despite the film I doubt we are going to ever really know the full story of what happened and why.

There are a lot of things that are very hinky about that day. It was an inside job at least partially as the Capitol police let people in and gave guided tours even. It was definitely not remotely an insurrection. Calling the riot an insurrection in the case of 1/6 is pure unadulterated bullshit. Despite the film I doubt we are going to ever really know the full story of what happened and why.

^ ****er Carlson right-wing bullshit.

The attackers chose to invade the Capitol.

I think you have succinctly explained the viewpoint of many American voters. Perhaps this is another reason Joe Biden's poll numbers suck.

OH FFS. Is THIS the level that those nuts on these far-right websites have sunk to?

The 1/06 attackers made a choice and need to take responsibility for their actions. So much for the party of personal responsibility.

Yeah, go ahead and demonize the American voters who aren't buying the Democratic Party's version of the facts. Be sure to call them "nuts on the far-right". You should only know what names they have for people like you. All the polls think Biden sucks. This is probably one of the reasons why. The public is sick of the Democratic Party's phony narratives.

Frankly, I don't know WTF to believe anymore. The WWW has muddied the waters, and you can find 'whatever' to support your view.

Have past to support the present. He said, she said.

We're closing in on 1984 just a few years late. One ****** up world.

JAYSUS..........

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be
Is always better than nothing
(Doobie Brothers)

Righties:

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers,
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts where busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

"Personality Responsibility For Ye, Not For Me" - GOP Motto

Last edited:
Below is a YouTube short by a Canadian civil attorney, Viva Frei. He succinctly explains issues with 01/06/21:

So, the poll question.

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

Considering Trump did not call off his minions for 3+ hours during the riot he must've been in on the Deep State conspiracy, right?

Do yourself a favor, get some legitimate sources, MSNBC is not one.

You can say that again. Even CNN is not as partisanly biased as MSNBC.

Their lies and biases are so open and notorious IMO even many left-leaning people take everything they say with a shovel-full of salt.

How can you make an informed decision when all of the information has not been made public? Personally, I believe Trump was definitely involved, but I also believe Pelosi and the sergeant at arms had a hand in the unpreparedness.

I think you have succinctly explained the viewpoint of many American voters. Perhaps this is another reason Joe Biden's poll numbers suck.
Maybe. Its currently a muddy mess, and I think so deliberately. I am concerned about the fact rubber bullets along with smoke and concussion grenades were shot into the crowd prior to the rush. Thats a problem, a major problem.

So, the poll question.

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

I think some people are getting set off by your thread. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom