• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan. 6 committee says Trump violated multiple laws in effort to overturn election

It was clear from the beginning that Trump was involved because he was putting pressure on Pence because without Pence's actions the plan wouldn't work.

Agree, get the evidence to the DOJ and let’s get him indicted. Just one more thing to use against him if he ever tries to run again.
Trump running from prison in 2024 is a scenario I've already imagined, with full GQP support of course.

Trump running from prison in 2024 is a scenario I've already imagined, with full GQP support of course.

I'd say it's more likely Joe gets sent up for tax evasion from Hunter's little money grabs, but these clowns rarely are prosecuted.

I'd say it's more likely Joe gets sent up for tax evasion from Hunter's little money grabs, but these clowns rarely are prosecuted.
Link to evidence that Joe took money illegally and did not pay taxes, I'll wait.

You guys have been saying this shite is coming for over a year. Where is it? Indictment coming from Durham or just the usual crickets? It's somewhat unusual to indict someone involved, or briefed on, an investigation of a proven criminal like Trump.

The massive liars who support Donald Trump will have no problem supporting/voting for him again. They could care less if he breaks our laws.

The Republican base is the problem.

Before or after Hillary?

I would encourage those that want an update on the House Select Commitee and the Eastman law suit to read the filing in this suit from the committee. Eastman has not done Trump or himself any favors. First Eastman does not have a leg to stand on and his suit so far has resulted in nothing more than the scathing filing from the committee.

At the least the Judge in camera will review the documents and emails the Committee wants and will very likely rule that the bulk of them should be handed over. In addition, the filing is the first fairly complete reading of the evidence the Committee has to date.

Back
Top Bottom