• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ivan the Horrible

Donkey1499

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I say we go to Ivan's place, pull him out of his little tree house in the backyard, and throw him a good beating. Who's with me?

I'm only joking, I'd never really assault anyone from this site.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Donkey1499 said:
I say we go to Ivan's place, pull him out of his little tree house in the backyard, and throw him a good beating. Who's with me?

I'm only joking, I'd never really assault anyone from this site.:mrgreen:

If he smokes, I'm in. If he doesn't, then I'll go after you instead.

;)

Donkey1499 said:
You don't like smokers?

Well, I don't like smoking. I was just playing with you because you have been a big defender of smokers, so I assumed you were a smoker. Hence, my joke. :cool:

aps said:
Well, I don't like smoking. I was just playing with you because you have been a big defender of smokers, so I assumed you were a smoker. Hence, my joke. :cool:

I don't smoke, nor will I ever. But I know alot of smokers (my brother and uncle being just a couple of examples) and they are good people.

I can tell this thread ain't going anywhare. You're the only one to respond to it. Which is very much appreciated I'll add.

Donkey1499 said:
I don't smoke, nor will I ever. But I know alot of smokers (my brother and uncle being just a couple of examples) and they are good people.

I can tell this thread ain't going anywhare. You're the only one to respond to it. Which is very much appreciated I'll add.

:) Donkey, I know smokers too, and I like 'em (as long as they don't throw their cigarette butts on the ground and properly dispose of them ;) Oh, and blow smoke in my face).

aps said:
:) Donkey, I know smokers too, and I like 'em (as long as they don't throw their cigarette butts on the ground and properly dispose of them ;) Oh, and blow smoke in my face).

Just like the ol' saying goes: Oh, go blow smoke! :mrgreen:

Anywho, Ivan the Horrible is a facist bastard. He wants to over throw all the Mods and control DP.com for himself. Except he'd keep cnredd for his own little sex puppet, which is highly disturbing.....

Ewwwwww... for gods sake.. did you really have to go there..... :doh

Donkey1499 said:
Anywho.....

Anywho? I am offended by that word buddy!
Do you know how many people have died because of "anywho"?
The entire Federation of Anywho is out there waiting for us to drop our guard and then BAM…..Off to the Who concentration camps in Utah for all of us..

Foolish Jackass!

Anywho, Ivan the Horrible is a facist bastard. He wants to over throw all the Mods and control DP.com for himself

How did you know of my secret plans? He will pay for there treachery!

Except he'd keep cnredd for his own little sex puppet, which is highly disturbing.....

What is this?

Ivan The Terrible said:
Foolish Jackass!

How did you know of my secret plans? He will pay for there treachery!

What is this?

You've got the hotz for The Redd Problem, as you call him. That's why you pick on the guy so much. But I don't think he wants you in his pants. :mrgreen:

Foolish Jackass!

You've got the hotz for The Redd Problem, as you call him. That's why you pick on the guy so much. But I don't think he wants you in his pants.

Bullshit! Cnredd is also planing a coup. I am trying to stpop him. You have been fooled.

Donkey1499 said:
You've got the hotz for The Redd Problem, as you call him. That's why you pick on the guy so much. But I don't think he wants you in his pants. :mrgreen:
I'm not sure about that...

He DID call me the "raciest" person on the forum....:cool:

Ivan The Terrible said:
Foolish Jackass!

Bullshit! Cnredd is also planing a coup. I am trying to stpop him. You have been fooled.

cnredd is only the second in command. mixedmedia is the real culprit. YOU have been fooled, you assclown!

Foolish Jackass!

cnredd is only the second in command. mixedmedia is the real culprit

Indeed I was simply planing to kill confusedmedia. hrummmm..

Ivan The Terrible said:
Foolish Jackass!

Indeed I was simply planing to kill confusedmedia. hrummmm..

Now that ain't right. What did she ever do to you? Tossedupradio is really a nice person and wouldn't harm a goose. You're a facist slob!

Donkey1499 said:
Anywho, Ivan the Horrible is a facist bastard. He wants to over throw all the Mods and control DP.com for himself. Except he'd keep cnredd for his own little sex puppet, which is highly disturbing.....

Donkey, he is not a fascist and he does not want to overthrow the Mods. He's conservative, like us. So give him a chance. A lot of what he says is in good humor. He just likes to have fun now and then.

George_Washington said:
Donkey, he is not a fascist and he does not want to overthrow the Mods. He's conservative, like us. So give him a chance. A lot of what he says is in good humor. He just likes to have fun now and then.
I'm still waiting for the first instance of this....

Donkey1499 said:
Anywho, Ivan the Horrible is a facist bastard. He wants to over throw all the Mods and control DP.com for himself.

Do you have any proof for this purposive vilification, or is this just your opinion?

cnredd said:
I'm still waiting for the first instance of this....

Please Cnredd, your sence of humor is quite lame. If it wasn't for Ivan, no one could even make an attempt at saying you have some sort of a sence of humor.

@_girL........ said:
Please Cnredd, your sence of humor is quite lame. If it wasn't for Ivan, no one could even make an attempt at saying you have some sort of a sence of humor.

teacher said:

aps said:

mixedmedia said:
cnredd - What can I say? Kick-*** funny, an incisive & relentless debater and a great friend. Anyone who says they don’t like him can kiss my ***. You just don’t know…….

alphieb said:
cnredd (smart and a smart a$$, but I like his dry wit)

jallman said:
cnredd - (no caps) The uncapped version is becoming a good online friend. We often disagree - I think he is indeed a liberal in sheeps clothes - gotcha! Funny guy.

The Real McCoy said:
cnredd: Funny and a hell of a debater which is cool because I agree with him on most issues.

Kelzie said:
cnredd: Wanna rip his throats out at times, but gotta give him credit for a hell of a sense of humor. That and being a good friend.

You were saying?....:roll:

Cnredd!

All those people kissing your *** have already been Pre-Rejected. There Ideas do not count. Admit it! I made you famous! I see you have not thanked me for your cool new sig, Or for saving that one good thread you wrote form the brink of oblivion! Foolish human.... You make one funny thread and you think your the ****. Repent! Give up your RINO ways and be my acolyte.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Cnredd!

All those people kissing your *** have already been Pre-Rejected. There Ideas do not count. Admit it! I made you famous! I see you have not thanked me for your cool new sig, Or for saving that one good thread you wrote form the brink of oblivion! Foolish human.... You make one funny thread and you think your the ****. Repent! Give up your RINO ways and be my acolyte.

Powerpuff Girls action figures are on sale this week...If you hurry you can complete the set...

Back
Top Bottom