• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's time - the rich must pay their way!

RONNIE RAYGUN

Ideal to who? not the people who are doing really well. I doubt you are in any position to help me at all when it comes to understanding things like this. I always laugh at those who are envious of the wealthy and how they pretend to know more about "economics" than those who have done really well

The major failure that the tax hike parasite supporters make is that they assume taxing the rich will actually improve the lot of those who don't have the drive, intelligence and or training to actually succeed in the modern global economy.

Losers always blame the winners for their failures. Winners understand that if they fail, they need to do something about the failure-not blame others

Your ignorance of the facts are showing. Taxing the rich will bring income into both state and national coffers that can be employed on myriad projects that better the lives of most Americans. Like, for instance, a very low cost Post-secondary Education that is a mainstay requirement for any decent job in America today. Or decent National Healthcare that extends the lifespans of our people.

There is no reason on earth why some individuals/families should have the right to accumulate riches just because they have the means to do so. Because Replicant presidents lowered upper-income taxation in America's recent past. (Ronnie RayGun started the downward trend by drastically lowering upper-income taxation - which is why he remains the Truly Beloved of the rich and super-rich.)

A close to 100% tax-rate on all incomes above 2 megabucks a year would hurt who? The children of the super-rich who can't wait to get their hands on the money once their parents die.

Which is income they never earned so they do not deserve in any manner whatsoever.
The money would be better spent had it been taxed and employed to put our "kids" into post-secondary education. Which is by far a better employment of the undeserved income accumulated and destined to enrich those who never ever truly deserved to have it.

Oh, they will get their inherited millions of dollars in anyway - just not the billions! Which they do NOT deserve ...

RONNIE RAYGUN

Your ignorance of the facts are showing. Taxing the rich will bring income into both state and national coffers that can be employed on myriad projects that better the lives of most Americans. Like, for instance, a very low cost Post-secondary Education that is a mainstay requirement for any decent job in America today. Or decent National Healthcare that extends the lifespans of our people.

There is no reason on earth why some individuals/families should have the right to accumulate riches just because they have the means to do so. Because Replicant presidents lowered upper-income taxation in America's recent past. (Ronnie RayGun started the downward trend by drastically lowering upper-income taxation - which is why he remains the Truly Beloved of the rich and super-rich.)

A close to 100% tax-rate on all incomes above 2 megabucks a year would hurt who? The children of the super-rich who can't wait to get their hands on the money once their parents die.

Which is income they never earned so they do not deserve in any manner whatsoever.
The money would be better spent had it been taxed and employed to put our "kids" into post-secondary education. Which is by far a better employment of the undeserved income accumulated and destined to enrich those who never ever truly deserved to have it.

Oh, they will get their inherited millions of dollars in anyway - just not the billions! Which they do NOT deserve ...
what collectivist bullshit. where do you get off saying someone who makes the money has no right to decide where it goes? Why do YOU deserve any penny of what someone else earned? this is the sort of parasitic mindset that is disgusting. Envy oozes from this post of yours.

I don't pay anything for my healthcare. My employer pays for it.

Ok, dimwit, and how does Your Employer recuperate the cost?

By putting it into the cost of products/services sold that YOU pay for ... !

what collectivist bullshit. where do you get off saying someone who makes the money has no right to decide where it goes? Why do YOU deserve any penny of what someone else earned? this is the sort of parasitic mindset that is disgusting. Envy oozes from this post of yours.

It is a reflection in the necessity of sharing fairly income - not equally but equitably.

Which is an ethical-notion that is far beyond the intellectual capacity of dimwits like yourself ... !

Ok, dimwit, and how does Your Employer recuperate the cost?

By putting it into the cost of products/services sold that YOU pay for ... !

LoL, dimwit, aye? So I pay for mine one way, and you pay for yours another. What a huge difference.

It is a reflection in the necessity of sharing fairly income - not equally but equitably.

Which is an ethical-notion that is far beyond the intellectual capacity of dimwits like yourself ... !
It is interesting that those who want others to pay for what they want, pretend they are smarter than those of us who don't need others to pay for our existence. Maybe we are stupid by subsidizing the lives of those who are so ungrateful

I don't pay anything for my healthcare. My employer pays for it.

And from where does your employer recuperate the cost, dimwit?
People can go to university in the US for a lot less than $25k, and people who are worth a shit academically can often get a free ride.

I am preaching the average cost, so yes, some do. But the "average" will do here for purposes of debate.

Our military costs so much, because we've been carrying the load for the entire free world since WW2.

Oh bollocks! Any more cockamamie nonsense for this forum from the Rabid-Right?

People in France live longer because they don't eat as much, not because they have better healthcare.

More nonsense from the nonsensical. People in Europe live longer than people in the US because they have a decent healthcare coverage at bearable cost. Your doctors and nurses make twice as much income in the US as they do in Europe.

And the percentage of Europeans who in fact use the National Healthcare Services are three times those that do so in the US. (Some healthcare services - but certainly not all as in Europe - are funded by the Federal government.)

From here: United States | Commonwealth Fund

28 percent

Federal spending represented 28 percent of total health care spending. Federal taxes fund public insurance programs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and military health insurance programs (Veteran's Health Administration, TRICARE)

You've closed your alleged-mind to the facts! Wakey wakey !!!

LoL, dimwit, aye? So I pay for mine one way, and you pay for yours another. What a huge difference.

Keep your blather to yourself!

It is a well-known fact that national healthcare coverage extends national lifespan in those countries that apply it. And the lifespan extension is considerable. You wanna pay indecent costs to American doctors, that's your business. In Europe, we do it differently - and we live longer than You-plural do in America!

From here: Comparison With Other Nations | 2016 Annual Report | AHR

Overall, the United States ranks 26th among OECD countries with an average life expectancy of 79 years (Figure 14). Japan leads the world in life expectancy at 84 years. Almost all western European countries, Australia, Canada, Chile and Iceland also have a longer life expectancy than the United States.

Attachments

• 1630035600968.png
    1630035600968.png
    554 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1630035612480.png
    1630035612480.png
    554 bytes · Views: 8
Keep your blather to yourself!

It is a well-known fact that national healthcare coverage extends national lifespan in those countries that apply it. And the lifespan extension is considerable. You wanna pay indecent costs to American doctors, that's your business. In Europe, we do it differently - and we live longer than You-plural do in America!

Except by blockheaded-Rightists in America!

From here: Comparison With Other Nations | 2016 Annual Report | AHR
View attachment 67350125
you want to live under Japanese laws? be my guest.

And from where does your employer recuperate the cost, dimwit?

I am preaching the average cost, so yes, some do. But the "average" will do here for purposes of debate.

Oh bollocks! Any more cockamamie nonsense for this forum from the Rabid-Right?

More nonsense from the nonsensical. People in Europe live longer than people in the US because they have a decent healthcare coverage at bearable cost. Your doctors and nurses make twice as much income in the US as they do in Europe.

And the percentage of Europeans who in fact use the National Healthcare Services are three times those that do so in the US. (Some healthcare services - but certainly not all as in Europe - are funded by the Federal government.)

From here: United States | Commonwealth Fund

You've closed your alleged-mind to the facts! Wakey wakey !!!

Look at you with the childish name-calling.

The truth always hurts. You are in a DEBATE FORUM ...

So debate then....you criticize that Tmrln's employer pays for his health care while completely ignoring the insane amount of taxes needed to pay yours..... you then go on to brag that you can expect to live a whole 4 years longer, congrats? I mean at that age, not sure if I want to live 4 years longer, but you do you....

Back
Top Bottom