• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Its Open Season on Asian Americans...

VanceMack

Less like the tiger...more like the lion.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Seems like there are 3-4 of these brutal assaults a DAY. Remember that 2-3 day window where everyone was so very concerned about he attacks on Asians in the US? In addition to the other incidents already posted today, heres two more.

Seems like there are 3-4 of these brutal assaults a DAY. Remember that 2-3 day window where everyone was so very concerned about he attacks on Asians in the US? In addition to the other incidents already posted today, heres two more.

Why? Because of Trump's COVID crap like China Virus or am I missing something... ? We don't here of this over here too much.

Why? Because of Trump's COVID crap like China Virus or am I missing something... ? We don't here of this over here too much.
Havent seen ANY of the attackers that look much like Trump supporters.

This has been going on for decades...but no one wants to talk about it. Asians have been building successful small businesses in inner city minority communities for years and there have been long standing resentments over them. They have just become more overt and brazen in their day to day violence every year.

and another...

This happened on Sunday in NYC.

just another day in paradise.

This has been going on for decades...but no one wants to talk about it. Asians have been building successful small businesses in inner city minority communities for years and there have been long standing resentments over them. They have just become more overt and brazen in their day to day violence every year.

Oh. Gotcha. I agree and we are seeing it here... not the physical attacks... it is verbal and passive aggressive attacks and almost entirely the Maori who are racist against the Asians. It is pretty sad to see... the Maori don't really try in school at all, get bad jobs, etc and then turn around and are racist against the Asians coming here and starting fish and chip shops, opening dairy's, etc. I try to have discussions in the class when I hear them, about how school matters, the entrepreneurially spirit, trying, etc and it almost always falls on deaf ears. It sucks.

This happened on Sunday in NYC.

just another day in paradise.
Yeah, but crazy black woman/man thing probably also attacks white people too... that did not seem racist... it was maskist.

Wow, OP is declaring "open season on Asian Americans" huh.

ea733d20824640c11660426ff6c95d990bac7e32.png

No, it isn't open season on "them", but I am sure you all wish it was.

Speaking of "open season", wonder how many "men" shot and killed their own wives and / or children today, before committing suicide themselves.

Seems as though it happens everyday, so it must be open season or something, right ?

Wow, OP is declaring "open season on Asian Americans" huh.

ea733d20824640c11660426ff6c95d990bac7e32.png

No, it isn't open season on "them", but I am sure you all wish it was.

Speaking of "open season", wonder how many "men" shot and killed their own wives and / or children today, before committing suicide themselves.

htps://wsvn.com/news/local/source-daughter-finds-parents-dead-inside-hialeah-home/

Seems as though it happens everyday, so it must be open season or something, right ?
:ROFLMAO:

Its rather tragic watching all the leftists on this site rush into these threads and ignore the fact that Asians are getting assaulted daily, while instead insisting...but TRUMP!!! and...you guys...and...TRUMP!!!!

Because not a one of you gave a **** about Asians when you engaged in your pretense of poutrage following the Georgia shooting. They victims there were to you what every other victim is to you...a political tool. Funny...the dual meaning of those two words fits leftists like Cinderellas slipper.

You people are so trans parent its ****ing pathetic.

Curious, what do Trump supporters look like?

Curious, what do Trump supporters look like?
According to the election results and the insistence that black Americans hate Trump and voted in record numbers for Biden, I'd defintiely say NOT like these people attacking Asians daily.

According to the election results and the insistence that black Americans hate Trump and voted in record numbers for Biden, I'd defintiely say NOT like these people attacking Asians daily.

Aren’t those elections result lies though? Isn’t that what you Trump supporters claim?

Aren’t those elections result lies though? Isn’t that what you Trump supporters claim?

Stop deflecting and point to the MAGA-Trump-Asian Hating Club that's out attacking Asians in *checks article* NYC and San Fran < LOL!

Because the racist scum decided they hadn't gone after Asians for a while and it's their turn, apparently.

Stop deflecting and point to the MAGA-Trump-Asian Hating Club that's out attacking Asians in *checks article* NYC and San Fran < LOL!
News flash, there are Trumpists in NYC and SanFran.

Because the racist scum decided they hadn't gone after Asians for a while and it's their turn, apparently.
You think that uneducated and ignorant racist inner city youths look at the statistics and decide collectively that it is the Asians turn for Hate Based Attacks?

Do you have a clue what my comments have been on the election results? Or about anything?
My Candidate came in a very distant third. I dont vote for major party candidates.

What is both despicable and tragic is that you care so little about the anti-Asian violence that you mindlessly refuse to face the facts.

You think that uneducated and ignorant racist inner city youths look at the statistics and decide collectively that it is the Asians turn for Hate Based Attacks?
Maybe, I don't know. Could also be this isn't really new at all, just that the media only recently started to pay attention to it. Mostly the "racism is gone now" doesn't mean racism is gone, just that the media is ignoring it right now.

Maybe, I don't know. Could also be this isn't really new at all, just that the media only recently started to pay attention to it. Mostly the "racism is gone now" doesn't mean racism is gone, just that the media is ignoring it right now.
Nobody is saying that racism is gone... anything else?

And were these both minorities(Non white) attacking these Asians?

I know the Baltimore incident was a BLACK man(LOL)

Racism and racist attacks against Asians is not new. It just looks new because the media recently started to pay attention to it. Heck, racism against Asians has been going on for a century or more.

Except, its not whites that are doing most of the attacking?

Back
Top Bottom