• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Its official. I get to add "death panels" to the list

Vern

back from Vegas
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
conservatives have flip flopped and or proven their hypocrisy concerning many things the last few years. There are some old staples like draft dodging but most of the list is the things they accused President Obama of doing. Currently, conservatives have clearly shown they care more about the economy than the lives of old people or people with pre-existing conditions (they pretty much already showed that). The sad thing is they think the economy magically goes back to normal if they just re-open bars and restaurants or never closed them in the first place. thats no shock to anybody because thats what they were told to believe. Anyhoo, here's the latest official list

deficits, adultery, playing golf, shredding the rule of law, stimulus, "undermining our allies, embolden our enemies", healthcare, executive orders, acting presidential, bailouts, draft dodging and "death panels".

The list is so long, I'm sure I missed something. I'm just waiting for trump to wear a tan suit, fist bump melania or use grey poupon.

conservatives have flip flopped and or proven their hypocrisy concerning many things the last few years. There are some old staples like draft dodging but most of the list is the things they accused President Obama of doing. Currently, conservatives have clearly shown they care more about the economy than the lives of old people or people with pre-existing conditions (they pretty much already showed that). The sad thing is they think the economy magically goes back to normal if they just re-open bars and restaurants or never closed them in the first place. thats no shock to anybody because thats what they were told to believe. Anyhoo, here's the latest official list

deficits, adultery, playing golf, shredding the rule of law, stimulus, "undermining our allies, embolden our enemies", healthcare, executive orders, acting presidential, bailouts, draft dodging and "death panels".

The list is so long, I'm sure I missed something. I'm just waiting for trump to wear a tan suit, fist bump melania or use grey poupon.

An actual friggin' death panel in action rationing healthcare in texas. its a surreal world we live in these days.

An actual friggin' death panel in action rationing healthcare in texas. its a surreal world we live in these days.

if only we'd listened to Sarah. she tried to warn us. Sure the cynic will say that was 11 years ago but she was still right.

bookmark all the pro-life posters here who care not about life. save the texts you receive. take pics of the tweets and FB posts.

it's the only small way to show them what they said (and i understand they'll still lie). but it'll be a few less liars that won't bug you anymore.

the lives of old people or people with pre-existing conditions

Old people and people with preexisting conditions can stay home if they're concerned. It's a lot easier to give economic aid to them, than it is to give it to everyone.

Old people and people with preexisting conditions can stay home if they're concerned. It's a lot easier to give economic aid to them, than it is to give it to everyone.

thank you for that but republicans are proving just how easy it is to give everyone aid. And I cant help but believe that you think the economy would have hummed along just fine without the partial shutdowns. If they are unnecessary, why are Texas and Florida implementing them again?

geez, go to the beach and AC for a week and the work piles up. So not only do I get to add "ramming thru a supreme court nominee", I also get to add "paying taxes" to the list Lets face it, if conservatives can flip flop on deficits and sit quietly as russia puts bounties on American soldiers, "ramming thru a supreme court nominee" and trump paying no taxes is a walk in the park. Speaking of not protecting American soldiers, "embolden our enemies" was already on the list of massive conservative flip flops. They obediently accused President Obama of this nonsense but sat quietly when trump actually did it. And now you see the result of trump's subservience to putin. anyhoo, here's the ever growing list

deficits, adultery, playing golf, shredding the rule of law, stimulus, "undermining our allies, embolden our enemies", healthcare, executive orders, acting presidential, bailouts, draft dodging , "death panels", "ramming thru a supreme court nominee" and paying taxes.

geez, go to the beach and AC for a week and the work piles up. So not only do I get to add "ramming thru a supreme court nominee", I also get to add "paying taxes" to the list Lets face it, if conservatives can flip flop on deficits and sit quietly as russia puts bounties on American soldiers, "ramming thru a supreme court nominee" and trump paying no taxes is a walk in the park. Speaking of not protecting American soldiers, "embolden our enemies" was already on the list of massive conservative flip flops. They obediently accused President Obama of this nonsense but sat quietly when trump actually did it. And now you see the result of trump's subservience to putin. anyhoo, here's the ever growing list

deficits, adultery, playing golf, shredding the rule of law, stimulus, "undermining our allies, embolden our enemies", healthcare, executive orders, acting presidential, bailouts, draft dodging , "death panels", "ramming thru a supreme court nominee" and paying taxes.

Rethuglicans' de facto motto is this: "Rules for thee but not for me."

Democrats passing a bill that has no chance of being approved by the Senate or being signed by the president is as useful as tits on a bull. This wasnt about helping the American public it was about creating campaign ads.
this just in, voting on bills that have "no chance" of passing is stupid. First chill, I'm not sure why you think this has no chance. republicans routinely pass stimulus when a republican is president. I'm guessing you missed the one they happily passed that was 2.5 times President Obama's. Dont worry chill, "deficits" are already on the list. Anyhoo, you whining about "passing bills that have no chance" does make the list. You see, you and yours obediently defended the 50 plus bills to repeal Obamacare when they actually had zero chance of passing. And republicans knew they had no chance. So now I get to add " passing bills that have no chance is stupid" to the list. thanks.

deficits, adultery, playing golf, shredding the rule of law, stimulus, "undermining our allies, embolden our enemies", healthcare, executive orders, acting presidential, bailouts, draft dodging , "death panels", "ramming thru a supreme court nominee", paying taxes and now " passing bills that have no chance is stupid".

jumping jiminy, the hypocrisy from the right continues unabated. I need to thank Captain America for this one because I missed it. Now I get to add "lying about Covid19" to the list of republican flip flops. Here's the list

deficits, adultery, playing golf, shredding the rule of law, stimulus, "undermining our allies, embolden our enemies", healthcare, executive orders, acting presidential, bailouts, draft dodging , "death panels", "ramming thru a supreme court nominee", paying taxes, " passing bills that have no chance is stupid" and now "lying about Covid19".

In a speech Tuesday to the U.N. General Assembly, President Trump once again sought to blame China for the COVID-19 pandemic and called on Beijing to be punished for its handling of the disease, which has killed nearly 1 million people worldwide – a fifth of them in the United States.

Trump, speaking in a video address from the White House to a sparsely occupied hall of mask-wearing delegates at U.N. headquarters in New York, referred to the disease as the "China virus" and implied that Beijing and the World Health Organization had worked in tandem to cover up the danger of the pandemic. <snip>
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...a-and-who-blaming-them-for-spread-of-covid-19

Whoa! Stop the presses!

That's EXACTLY what Trump and his administration do too!!

We all heard Trump say that out of his own mouth. "Play it down. Still play it down. Don't create panic."

Hey Donnie! Hypocracy much? (That was a just rhetorical question. We all know he does. LOL!)

So, let me see if I got this right. If we can call Covid-19 the "China Virus" because China "played it down" allowing for widespread contagion, by the very same measue, can we, here in America, call Covid-19 the "Trump Virus" because Trump, et al., played it down as well?

Seriously, DJT should really think about what he says before he says it. It always comes back to bite him in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom