• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's Official. Daily Wire has had enough of California. Moving Operations to Tennessee

lol^ The difference between someone who internets versus someone who actually lived there for his entire life. What does your internet say about heroin addicts and south eastern mass? Lol...I put steel bars on my cellar door to keep the junkies out...big mistake, the steel bars broke my foundation causing thousands of dollars in damage. My once desirable beach neighborhood is now a festering hive of drug addicts who ripped the console out of my truck to carry my loose change to their next drug deal. 2000 dollars in damage for 3.75 in quarters. My neighbor had his dead wifes jewelry stolen by his own daughter to pay for heroin. I moved along with all my former neighbors.

I'm out there regularly. You're bullshitting.

Back
Top Bottom