• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's about respect.

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
What does this mean?
Ask someone from Brooklyn if you don't know. No, not the kids that live there now but the people who lived there when Brooklyn was Brooklyn.

And this is what we don't see from Covidiots. Respect.

Won't vaccine, won't mask. But want to be first in line in the ER.

I went for my second booster today, at the local hospital. Masks are required. Yet, when I was inside, I saw two people who had removed them after entering.
WtF?

What kind of low life are you? You go to a place with a clear requirement and just blow it off? In this case putting others at risk.

Sadly. I understand. It was both a cultural and machismo/notice me statement.

Well I noticed but I did not think, "oh my, what a tough guy you are." I though, " oh my, what a sad needy idiot you are."

I'll guarantee neither were vaccinated either.

I will never understand such narcissistic indulgences at the expense of others.
It's about respect. They should have been taught when they were young.

Now you know why we complain about obnoxious people to cops and they wonder why they get picked on and shot

What does this mean?
Ask someone from Brooklyn if you don't know. No, not the kids that live there now but the people who lived there when Brooklyn was Brooklyn.

I went for my second booster today, at the local hospital. Masks are required. Yet, when I was inside, I saw two people who had removed them after entering.
WtF?

What kind of low life are you? You go to a place with a clear requirement and just blow it off? In this case putting others at risk.

Well I noticed but I did not think, "oh my, what a tough guy you are." I though, " oh my, what a sad needy idiot you are."

Toxic individualism does not consider respect for others a virtue.

What does this mean?

WtF?
Were they told to put on a mask or leave?

What does this mean?

WtF?

Yammers about others showing him respect but has no proof that the two without masks were not vaccinated.

:giggle:

Why do you not complain about obnoxious cops? To deserve Respect you have to Respect others. If you dont provide it, don't expect it in return
I never met any obnoxious cops only seen them portrayed that way in television,movies and books

Yammers about others showing him respect but has no proof that the two without masks were not vaccinated.

:giggle:

Right now being vaccinated does not mean you are not infected. I have had 3 shots so far and became infected over a week ago. A relatively mild case but still infected.

I never met any obnoxious cops only seen them portrayed that way in television,movies and books

I have meet nice ones and obnoxious ones, I certainly have seen plenty of videos of obnoxious ones

I have meet nice ones and obnoxious ones, I certainly have seen plenty of videos of obnoxious ones
Well one person is doing his job the other is breaking the law.

Right now being vaccinated does not mean you are not infected. I have had 3 shots so far and became infected over a week ago. A relatively mild case but still infected.

How does that change what I wrote above?

I like what Japan and Korea are doing. A while back I watched something about a kimchee factory, pre covid. Everyone wore masks, head covering, gown, gloves. Since then we actually seek out Korean products like seaweed salad and spices.
We also watch live cams from around the world. Japan and Korea show everyone wearing masks when out and about.
Of course on the opposite spectrum, and I have mentioned that before, I have seen people sneeze and drip in food, take their mask off when they sneeze etc.
Why are we so gross in general? What are parents teaching their children? COVID or not, be polite and think before you do.

Oh yes, but a few foul apples doesn't mean we should disrespect them all. I wouldn't want that job, couldn't handle it. It was bad enough working in ED.

Oh yes, but a few foul apples doesn't mean we should disrespect them all. I wouldn't want that job, couldn't handle it. It was bad enough working in ED.

Certainly, unfortunately for police they are going to meet many people every day that will not show respect. It does not change the fact that as a professional, a police officer must be respectful in all interactions. That is one reason they get paid

🤣 🤣🤣

You refer to people a "covidiots" and then whine that they are the ones who don't have any respect.
Covidiots don’t deserve respect. By definition they disrespect normal people by unnecessarily putting us at risk and potentially overloading our healthcare system so that people with other acute medical emergencies can’t get the best care.
I have zero respect for covidiots.

What does this mean?

WtF?

No respect. It's the story of my life!

Covidiots don’t deserve respect. By definition they disrespect normal people by unnecessarily putting us at risk and potentially overloading our healthcare system so that people with other acute medical emergencies can’t get the best care.
I have zero respect for covidiots.

If you don't respect them, why should they respect you?

Many don't respect their own families.

I would love to know how many people in the South (unvaccinated) are also southern baptist/ evangelicals.

Back
Top Bottom