• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Italy - 22 Warrants for CIA Agents

Ima Troll said:
so Bush is into torture then?

Since Bush has publicly stated that he would veto the anti-torture bill that was passed by the Senate, it would appear so. By the way, that bill passed by a 90-9 vote in the Senate, so we can pretty much count on this veto being overridden if it is exercised.

Note: This would be the first time Bush ever vetoed a bill. You think he would use his veto to curtain porkbarrel spending, but uses it instead to stop torture from being classified as an illegal activity.

Last edited:
danarhea said:
Since Bush has publicly stated that he would veto the anti-torture bill that was passed by the Senate, it would appear so. By the way, that bill passed by a 90-9 vote in the Senate, so we can pretty much count on this veto being overridden if it is exercised.
does bush want americans to be tortured on US soil too, within the context of US governmental authority? or is he just trying to influence things outside of the US?

Note: This would be the first time Bush ever vetoed a bill. You think he would use his veto to curtain porkbarrel spending, but uses it instead to stop torture from being classified as an illegal activity.
why does bush enjoy torture? does he personally attend any of the torture events, or peruse subsequent film footage?

Originally posted by Canuck:
neocon NAZIS OWN AMERICA's sorry ass
Untill the american people wake up ,and lets freedom ring once again.
they will be held accountable,and the terrorists will send more bombs to donwtown USA.
STOP the WAR CRIMES bring the BOYS home
let them fix the levees and new orleans ,with the money from the war
everything is broken
broken levees ,broken homes
broken teeth,broken bones
everything is broken
I'm wondering if the Soviet Union really did file Chapter 11. Maybe they just moved. Maybe their address is between the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Just a thought.

Bergslagstroll said:
Well I don't know if USA is that bad but starting the Iraq wasn't the smartest way to fight terrorism. Also hopefully a mayority of americans think that a more democratic world is a more safe world and that a god start towards that is not sending innocent people to torture. Also hopefully they also get leaders in the next elections that also belives that. Well atleast if you try to be positive about it.

god bring back clinton ,at least he doesn't scare people. but of course different people ,different times.
he had troubles with slippy dicky, but managed like a normal person.
bush scares people hes mad , but you can't blame him ,he may be doing these things because there is no other way ,at the moment.
he says one thing and does the opposite like a nazi in ww2.but again he may not have a choice.

iraq wasnt the smartes move ,I agree, but I think it is their quickest way to Iran . the nemesis
with IRAN stating its coming on line in DEC with is own SE and will start
selling its resources in ***euros***
the only outcome is WW3 or the have a change of heart
as the us $ is underwritten by the fact that is globaly used as the currency of bussiness other wise the us economy deflates like a pricked balloon .
if you removed that status quo, well i sure you get the message.

Billo_Really said:
I'm wondering if the Soviet Union really did file Chapter 11. Maybe they just moved. Maybe their address is between the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Just a thought.

I tell you billo ,thats right on the money
location wise right there too friend sure seems like it
indoctrination scams and dumbing everything down
but they have told the USA to stay way from IRAN possible a ploy as to trick iran into war.it's a show down circa 1959, it feels like to me(con)scar tactic
when the value of the green back is at risk ,and american with her arrogance .and now in such desperate needs.oil wells are a given
coulped to iran selling petro euros! thats a death warrant
bad days ahead for tehran
the whole of USA and russia ,did you ever read about the beginings of free masons,russia and america implicated as co founders in some reads.
we will try to keep the lights burning ,in down town usa, as long as we can . before the big bopper hits us.

russia I agree did not capitulate I believe she was always lying low just below the honey suckle tree that is feeding her life support
this ones for all the money (ruples and greens). Frankly I cant see iran wanting to back down ,indeed she's the lamb thats led to the slaughter.

My only thoughts are ,what will bubba and his pals ,in mobile house row with the machine guns gona do.

CARNAGE a la NERO

Last edited:
Originally posted by Canuck:
I tell you billo ,thats right on the money
location wise right there too friend sure seems like it
indoctrination scams and dumbing everything down
but they have told the USA to stay way from IRAN possible a ploy as to trick iran into war.it's a show down circa 1959, it feels like to me(con)scar tactic
when the value of the green back is at risk ,and american with her arrogance .and now in such desperate needs.oil wells are a given
coulped to iran selling petro euros! thats a death warrant
bad days ahead for tehran
the whole of USA and russia ,did you ever read about the beginings of free masons,russia and america implicated as co founders in some reads.
we will try to keep the lights burning ,in down town usa, as long as we can . before the big bopper hits us.
This country is so FOS. We are going to get bitch-slapped if we don't stop our aggression in other countries.

Back
Top Bottom