• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

it not about Choice ---- its about Power

What is it with all these fake ****ing Libertarians that think self-ownership and self-determination and the freedom from slavery only apply to men?

Foregoing all of the various beliefs around "freedom of and/or from ____". I think what you've described is nothing less than sexism. And I don't think Libertarians hold the patent on sexism.

It defies the imagination to see sexism practiced...and with enormous popularity and acceptance...to be alive and well in the Year of Our Social Ignorance 2013.

LOL

But but but - men have the magi-phallic staff of coercion. I mean, when I see a magi-phallic staff my knees quake. How can I ever say no?

LOL

Then your problem is with yourself. You're weak.

Defiance - irrational defiance - does not support the argument that women got brains.

The feminist movement should make those type of women less visible as much as possible. It doesn't do well for the movement's message. They let emotion overrule their heads.:lol:

It support's the chauvinist male's position. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
this is a very strange...and yet pitiable...argument. Most men don't feel the need to defend their equality, but in my experience, real men and real women don't need to assert their power over others, mainly because when you actually have personal power, you're confident enough not to feel the need to prove it.

Well-said!!!

Foregoing all of the various beliefs around "freedom of and/or from ____". I think what you've described is nothing less than sexism. And I don't think Libertarians hold the patent on sexism.

No, but it's getting to the point that it seems more "Libertarians" are adopting the pro-slavery for women position than otherwise-- that misogyny is becoming a plank of the Libertarian platform.

No, but it's getting to the point that it seems more "Libertarians" are adopting the pro-slavery for women position than otherwise-- that misogyny is becoming a plank of the Libertarian platform.

Because most libertarians don't really have any kind of serious political philosophy. They're just selfish pricks.

Because most libertarians don't really have any kind of serious political philosophy. They're just selfish pricks.

There is a real difference between members of the Libertarian Party and people who claim to be Libertarian but are actually Republicans. Ron Paul is a fake libertarian because of his anti-abortion position. The official Libertarian Party position on abortion is pro-choice, and that's why Ron Paul could not run as a Libertarian Party candidate for president - that party would not consider an anti-abortion person.

with liberal women the abortion decision has nothing to do with the right to choose, but about maintaining and preserving a perceived power over men.

It the only thing that liberal women have that they feel makes them better then men, the ability to carry a child and the decision to bring it into this world or not

this is why they get so upset to even running the risk of making them selves out to be cold hearted monsters by ignoring common sense morals, science, and even their faith to keep men from infringing on that power

everything in life men are equal to and or better then women and they cant stand it. so pregnancy is all they have its is the only thing they can say i have this power that you don't have and i will be dammed if you try to infringe upon it and try to assert your power over me

Looks like you're trying to preserve YOUR power over women.

Sorry but women are not your slave.

with liberal women the abortion decision has nothing to do with the right to choose, but about maintaining and preserving a perceived power over men.

It the only thing that liberal women have that they feel makes them better then men, the ability to carry a child and the decision to bring it into this world or not

this is why they get so upset to even running the risk of making them selves out to be cold hearted monsters by ignoring common sense morals, science, and even their faith to keep men from infringing on that power

everything in life men are equal to and or better then women and they cant stand it. so pregnancy is all they have its is the only thing they can say i have this power that you don't have and i will be dammed if you try to infringe upon it and try to assert your power over me

uhm this is some of the worst logic i have ever seen.
quick fact that destroys your argument

if abortion was banned they would always have to have the baby and with the current laws that gives them more power over man than anything else. FAIL

What is it with all these fake ****ing Libertarians that think self-ownership and self-determination and the freedom from slavery only apply to men?

Fake? Because we want this country to uphold equality and human rights? Because we don't think that it's okay to own the body of another human being and kill them in aggression?

Unfortunately, people like you do, but yours is the position directly analogous to slavery. Banning abortion promotes liberty in exactly the same manner that banning slavery promotes liberty.

Pro-tip: the ones that want all the freebies and permanent dependency? They're the actual "greedy little pricks."

Last edited:
1.)Fake? Because we want this country to uphold equality and human rights?
2.) Because we don't think that it's okay to own the body of another human being and kill them in aggression?
3.) Unfortunately, people like you do, but yours is the position directly analogous to slavery.
5.) Banning abortion promotes liberty in exactly the same manner that banning slavery promotes liberty.

Pro-tip: the ones that want all the freebies and permanent dependency? They're the actual "greedy little pricks."

1.) banning abortion violates human rights also so bringing it up is hypocritical
2.) this factually doesnt happen with abortion, spreading this misinformation is why no honest and respected posters takes these types of post seriously.
3.) comparing abortion to slavery is a false, idiotic, inane, dishones, ludicrous analogy that fails every time and has been destroyed by many posters
4.) see 3, banning abortion factually limits liberty per perspective, this is a simply fact

Last edited:
"Nuh-unh :fart dishonest"

Sure thing, buddy. :peace

Edit: Oh, I'm sorry.

"Nuh-unh :fart dishones,y"

"Nuh-unh :fart dishonest"

Sure thing, buddy. :peace

Edit: Oh, I'm sorry.

"Nuh-unh :fart dishones,y"
another post of yours and you are exposed and fail yet again
as usual instead of being civil and trying to post something intelligent, reality based or facts you have nothing. No one here is surprised. Let us know when you have anything of merit to add to the discussion instead of going of the ranch. If you disagree with my posts or others simply bring FACTS to the table, prove the already posted facts wrong or try your best to debate the posts here. I wonder what you will do. Ill put all my money on deflection, failed insults, incivility and ZERO facts to support your failed false claims and proven wrong fallacies. This is again why not one respected member takes your posts seriously, not one. :shrug:

Ready? GO!

uhm this is some of the worst logic i have ever seen.
quick fact that destroys your argument

if abortion was banned they would always have to have the baby and with the current laws that gives them more power over man than anything else. FAIL

No it takes away control and that is what power is it is the abilty to control. women hold the control to either have that baby or not. and liberal women do not want to give up that control

No it takes away control and that is what power is it is the abilty to control. women hold the control to either have that baby or not.

nope because if they abort there goes the power/control over the man,the control ends with abortion

nope because if they abort there goes the power/control over the man,the control ends with abortion

the ability to abort is also a form of control the ability to deny the instinct of men to carry on his lineage.

the ability to abort is also a form of control the ability to deny the instinct of men to carry on his lineage.

men have never had that choice or power though, ever and their instinct can be filled with another. Your logic fails and this is just one part of it.

What about the instict of men to run away from their responsibilities when they create a child out of wedlock?

What about the instict of men to run away from their responsibilities when they create a child out of wedlock?

I don't think this is an instinct.

I don't think this is an instinct.

Indeed. Being a deadbeat is not an instinct; that's why we can and do judge these people for not living up to such a minimal expectation.

Back
Top Bottom