• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It appears things are slowly getting back to normal

Took a flight last week and attended a concert in North Dakota. Did some traveling in Sioux Falls as well.

I have been heading the gym a lot more lately, about 3 times a week. Nice seeing people getting exercise.

Headed to a restaurant tomorrow with a group of people. Slowly we are getting back to normal. I do my best with social distancing but at some point we have to live our lives.

Well, good for you. Last night I watched two patients in our little free standing ER. One was 17 and the other 37 - both had "recovered" from Covid infection. Both were throwing blood clots. His went to his brain - causing stroke like symptoms. He also had kidney damage from the clots. Her entire body was decimated. Lungs, liver, kidneys , toes, fingers, you name it - nothing was spared. This virus isn't a "flu". What were they doing before their ER visit? Out "living life".

You're Changing the argument. The point is lack of leadership and it's exacerbation of COVID cases and deaths. "tRUMP", fought tooth and nail against Medical Leadership ALL ALONG and STILL IS!

View attachment 67291788

Nope, no flat curve after March when the virus really got going; it was in January and February where we (tRUMP) did NOTHING that we (tRump) really blew it, but ALL ALONG the way tRump (the US) has been leading in the wrong direction.

(Your last sentence is incomplete and *unintelligible.)

It amazes me how freaking stupid the TDS crowd really is.

The states control Covid policies, not the orange man in the white house.

Trump Devotion Sickness has taken over your existance; all you have is hatred and name calling. :(

You've "tried" to change the argument with every post:

You've gone from "happily (opening the economy) sitting behind a school bus, to "you're going to die - get over it", to "flatening the curve" and now H1N1. :doh

Depending on where you are there is emphatically, yes, a very real concern about Intenseive Care Space and Ventliator availability.

IF tRump would have taken the virus seriously, joined with top medical advice and developed a plan - gotten ALL AmeriCANs on board and most of all set an example, in February we man not have ever had to shut down. Had tRump taken it seriously the legislature wouldn't have had to do anything but support him. The "impeachment" was over by then.
It was you that posted a graph of cases; irrelevant to the curve. The National Guard has no hospitals deployed. The Care and the Comfort aren't deployed.

Trump could have declared Marshall Law in February and put a 100 mile cordon around NYC and other hotspots letting no one in or out while eliminating overseas travel while Democrats called for impeachment if hind sight was 2020.

I believe Obama had the correct prescription for H1N1. He did nothing. Let it run it's course. Trump cared; got played by Fouci and Birx. This belief is based on hindsight too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Took a flight last week and attended a concert in North Dakota. Did some traveling in Sioux Falls as well.

I have been heading the gym a lot more lately, about 3 times a week. Nice seeing people getting exercise.

Headed to a restaurant tomorrow with a group of people. Slowly we are getting back to normal. I do my best with social distancing but at some point we have to live our lives.

don't let the detractors deter you, it's always the other guy who gets sick so no worries

fact is, the idiots support Trump

I know Trump minions don't like fact but it is what it is. ;)

It was you that posted a graph of cases; irrelevant to the curve. The National Guard has no hospitals deployed. The Care and the Comfort aren't deployed.

Trump could have declared Marshall Law in February and put a 100 mile cordon around NYC and other hotspots letting no one in or out while eliminating overseas travel while Democrats called for impeachment if hind sight was 2020.

I believe Obama had the correct prescription for H1N1. He did nothing. Let it run it's course. Trump cared; got played by Fouci and Birx. This belief is based on hindsight too.

Cheese and Rice the number of cases ARE the curve. :roll:

Trump didn't need to go to the extreem of "declaring martial law", but what he did "Trump Downplayed Coronavirus Threat Throughout February"

Trump Downplayed Coronavirus Threat Throughout February | Voice of America - English

It was tRump that did NOTHING! The Obama Administrations response to H1N1 was much better AND proactive. "President Obama declared H1N1 a public health emergency before anyone in the United States died"

PolitiFact | President Obama declared H1N1 a public health emergency before anyone in the United States died

Since February tRump has gone aginst the best medical advice at every turn and recomended actions that were counter productive if not down right dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom