• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is voting twice illegal?

I figured that it was because only Orange Co, Barstow, Needles, Bakersfield, and part of Sacramento voted Republican.

Regardless, it sounds like the Leftest political cheating machine is fixin' to destroy your life. Thoughts and prayers sent.

Everyone's lives. It's down right nihilistic. Depending on what they do with taxes, good chance I'll be your neighbor sooner than later.

Everyone's lives. It's down right nihilistic. Depending on what they do with taxes, good chance I'll be your neighbor sooner than later.

Come on over. I've lived plenty in both states. I slightly prefer Texas.

For those that think this is somehow okay.
Here are 2 recent convictions in North Carolina. You decide if voting 2X"s is worth it.

Robert Lee Youngblood
Robert Lee Youngblood, the former President of the Randolph County Tea Party, submitted a mail-in ballot in the 2014 primary, where he was running for a seat on the county board of education. He then voted again at the polls on the first day of early voting. He pleaded guilty to charges of voter fraud. Mr. Youngblood was sentenced to two days in jail to be followed by 18 months of unsupervised probation and was fined $750.

Dewey Gidcumb
Dewey Gidcumb, of Haywood County, was found guilty of voting twice in the 2016 Republican Primary. Gidcumb first cast a ballot in the early voting period, then voted a second time on Election Day. He received a five-to-15-month suspended prison sentence, one year of supervised probation, and 24 hours of community service. He was also fined $100 and ordered to pay court costs.

Willful ignorance? Your party has been selling mail-in voting as being as safe and secure as in-person voting. Part of that sales pitch is the ability to track my ballot through the system to see that it's been counted. Now your party is telling us that we can't trust the mail-in system because Trump is trying to steal the election.

You tell me, what am I supposed to do on Election day when I log in and the state's system tells me my ballot, which was mailed three weeks ago, hasn't even been received? Trust that the system will work, that my ballot will be received and my vote will be counted?

I'm sorry, it's trumpco limiting the post offices ability to deal with handling massive mail in voting.

You don't get to get mad when it has it's intended effect and your ballot isn't counted by the time you show up at the polls to vote see if it was counted yet.

Your idiot king has said repeatedly that mail in voting will result in delays of final counts of days or weeks.

What the **** do you think he meant by that? Something about ****ing pedophiles or windmill cancer? What could possibly have happened for it to take days or weeks to process all the ballots?

And if its going to take days or weeks to process all the ballots, then many peoples mailed in vote won't have been counted yet I'd they show up at the polls.

For the love of **** I am tired of this stupidtity.

They don't even try anymore and you do not care how stupid they make you look.

I'm sorry, it's trumpco limiting the post offices ability to deal with handling massive mail in voting.

You don't get to get mad when it has it's intended effect and your ballot isn't counted by the time you show up at the polls to vote see if it was counted yet.

Your idiot king has said repeatedly that mail in voting will result in delays of final counts of days or weeks.

What the **** do you think he meant by that? Something about ****ing pedophiles or windmill cancer? What could possibly have happened for it to take days or weeks to process all the ballots?

And if its going to take days or weeks to process all the ballots, then many peoples mailed in vote won't have been counted yet I'd they show up at the polls.

Back atracha What if. Your masters have adopted this mail in scheme to create confusion. And then you're shocked when there is confusion.

The only reason it will take days/weeks or months to count ballots is because Republicans are fighting like hell to not have ballots counted as they come in. They want ballots counted 11/3 or after. States that already have laws in place where ballots can be counted up to 2 weeks before the election won't have this problem.

Nevermind the frivolous nonsense going on. In Rhode Island they require 2 witnesses and a notary for absentee. The state as part of an agreement decided to waive the requirement during the pandemic. Republicans sent a brief to the supreme court asking them to intervene. I believe the latest is they declined. Talk about foolishness.

Back atracha What if. Your masters have adopted this mail in scheme to create confusion. And then you're shocked when there is confusion.

Yeah.

The pandemic had nothing to do with it.

And never forget all of our current mess lies square on fat boy's shoulders.

You can cry all you want.

The history is already written in the numbers.

And your rusty god will live to see it.

And that makes me happy.

And you can take your accusation that I have a master that plans to commit treason and shove it up your ass.

I am tired of being talked about like this.

I call what y'all do and believe stupid

You call us traitors and Communists and fascist America haters who are responsible for every single thing your ****ing media tells you we are. Even when it's the opposite of what they said the day before.

And you can take your accusation that I have a master that plans to commit treason and shove it up your ass.

I am tired of being talked about like this.

Don't like having your trash talk thrown back in your face - don't dish it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom