• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Trump Headed to Jail?[W:303]

Is Trump Headed to Jail

• Total voters
Re: Is Trump Headed to Jail?

Most women's restrooms have stalls with doors. A dressing room is not a bathroom stall. Trump timed his little visit to the girls dressing room to when they were changing into bathing suits.

Do you not recall the recent story of a high school boy insisting to use the girls' locker room? Im pretty sure they don't have separate changing rooms in there.

A List Of Women Accusing Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior : NPR

You seem to keep taking me for someone trying to excuse or gloss over Trump's behavior. What is really happening here is you hate that Bill Clinton is exactly like Trump and you want no one to talk about it. They are both disgusting slimy sorry excuses for men.

Well..you are glossing over Trump...in fact you've hardly mentioned him and yet, this thread is about him. All you seem to care about Bill...as if that somehow excuses Trump. But Bill isn't running for president...Trump is.

Do you not recall the recent story of a high school boy insisting to use the girls' locker room? Im pretty sure they don't have separate changing rooms in there.
So what does that have to do with Trump's behavior...and him walking into a girls dressing room while their changing into swimsuits? Are you trying to suggest that Trump is a transgender and should be allowed to use a women's restroom?

Well..you are glossing over Trump...in fact you've hardly mentioned him and yet, this thread is about him. All you seem to care about Bill...as if that somehow excuses Trump. But Bill isn't running for president...Trump is.

I've been ranting about Trump for months now. The OP mentioned how Bill Clinton isn't similar at all which is why I'm talking about Bill Clinton AND Trump here.

This has Bill Cosby written all over it. More and more women are coming out exposing Trump's womanizing ways. In some instances the accusations are full fledged sexual assault and can even be considered rape. This reminds me of the Cosby accusations, very early on. Trumkins think this will all blow over and it's all a media game. What if it isn't? What if this gets worse? Let alone that little lawsuit laying over his head from the that lady when she was 13 year old...

PS This is NOT ABOUT BILL CLINTON!!!! If you want to talk about a Bill, talk about Cosby because he has more in common with this than Bill Clinton does.

What's different about Bill Cosby's case and Trump's case? I think the fact that Cosby used pills, and so far it seems that Trump hasn't is the real killer here. No one likes someone who drugs girls, but people can have varying opinions about the women that were around and Trump surrounded himself with... Unless pills enter the picture, or more forceful rape allegations emerge. People will cling on to their hopes that all this is just political fiction. What say you?

Tell you what...

Run this poll again when/if Trump ever sees a day in court.

I've been ranting about Trump for months now. The OP mentioned how Bill Clinton isn't similar at all which is why I'm talking about Bill Clinton AND Trump here.

Yeah...well...right now all you're doing is hijacking the thread to talk about Bill Clinton...after the OP explicitly asked you not to. I have yet to see you give Trump and his accusers some of the same enthusiasm that you have for Bill Clinton and his accusers. So why don't you?

Tell you what...

But you don't believe in polls...remember?

But you don't believe in polls...remember?

LOL!!

Actually, I don't accept political polls. This poll doesn't compare. Plus, nobody cares about the results.

Yup. They are disgraceful moral hypocrites. But he was impeached for lying under oath, not his sexual abuses.

I remember laughing at the hypocrisy of the right back then...and how they considered a lie not to be a lie unless it's under oath. That helped me to understand why the right feels so free to lie and get away with it.

Last edited:

LOL!!

Actually, I don't accept political polls. This poll doesn't compare. Plus, nobody cares about the results.

Then why ask for another poll if nobody cares about the results...unless you care?

Then why ask for another poll if nobody cares about the results...unless you care?

Because any answer to this poll and the poll itself...at this point...is akin to trolling. He hasn't been named in any suit, charged with any crime...nothing...so there is no need for this poll.

However, if a court case arises, then the reaction from the forum members would be interesting. And that's when I'll respond to the poll.

This has Bill Cosby written all over it. More and more women are coming out exposing Trump's womanizing ways. In some instances the accusations are full fledged sexual assault and can even be considered rape. This reminds me of the Cosby accusations, very early on. Trumkins think this will all blow over and it's all a media game. What if it isn't? What if this gets worse? Let alone that little lawsuit laying over his head from the that lady when she was 13 year old...

PS This is NOT ABOUT BILL CLINTON!!!! If you want to talk about a Bill, talk about Cosby because he has more in common with this than Bill Clinton does.

What's different about Bill Cosby's case and Trump's case? I think the fact that Cosby used pills, and so far it seems that Trump hasn't is the real killer here. No one likes someone who drugs girls, but people can have varying opinions about the women that were around and Trump surrounded himself with... Unless pills enter the picture, or more forceful rape allegations emerge. People will cling on to their hopes that all this is just political fiction. What say you?

If your poll wasn't worded dumb I would actually choose an option.

I remember laughing at the hypocrisy of the right back then...and how they considered a lie not to be a lie unless it's under oath. That helped me to understand why the right feels so free to lie and get away with it.

A lie is a lie regardless. The hypocrisy was in excusing wrongful behaviors in our allies. Fortunately, some in the evangelical movement are starting to stand up against it.

Well Trump only found four of them, there are at least a dozen women that have accused Trump of stuff by now. And from what I understand Trump basically paid one of those girls off and another is a liar! I don't know much about the others, and I am not sure why Monica is not there...

The Clintons paid off an accuser as well.

A List Of Women Accusing Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior : NPR

You seem to keep taking me for someone trying to excuse or gloss over Trump's behavior. What is really happening here is you hate that Bill Clinton is exactly like Trump and you want no one to talk about it. They are both disgusting slimy sorry excuses for men.

Was it easier to copy-paste a link than it was to type out that menacing list you had before? posting that link shows the lack of passion I was talking about.
I specifically mentioned that I thought Trump's case had more to do with Bill Cosby, yet you won't even discuss the thread topic properly.

Was it easier to copy-paste a link than it was to type out that menacing list you had before? posting that link shows the lack of passion I was talking about.
I specifically mentioned that I thought Trump's case had more to do with Bill Cosby, yet you won't even discuss the thread topic properly.

Trump supporters are so busy with damage control that they don't have time to do much more than reply.

Tell you what...

Bill Cosby is facing Jail time for similar accusations, this sounds a lot like the Bill Cosby case in the beginning. I already mentioned this in my OP.

Bill Clinton is not running for office. This is how stupid Trump supporters are.

I think you shouldn't use the word stupid so freely considering what you posted. There is a slim difference between a person that does an act and the person who enables and condones it. People who drive the get away car can also be charged for murder with the person who actually did the stickup.

Oh for the love of God. The google search I did for Bill Clinton gave me a nice, succinct list. The google search I did for Trump's accusers gave a very detailed list, so I decided to just post the link so as to not violate the rules by coping/pasting way too much.

I am discussing the thread. You said Bill Clinton doesn't have much in common with Trump and I said he does. Yes, Bill Cosby does too. All three of these men have similar cases --- they're all misogynist pigs who take advantage of women.

Stop trying to defend Clinton simply because you agree with his politics.

Trump supporters are so busy with damage control that they don't have time to do much more than reply.

Um, hi. Never been a Trump supporter and never will be.

Um, hi. Never been a Trump supporter and never will be.

good thing cosby and bill clinton aren't on the ballot. but we CAN do something about trump

good thing cosby and bill clinton aren't on the ballot. but we CAN do something about trump

Yes we can. I won't be voting for him.

What really matters is evidence, not how many have accused him.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence that Donald Trump raped anyone, short of allegations of sexual misconduct. Same goes for Bill Clinton.

I am personally choosing to remain neutral towards these allegations until some actual proof is presented.

If that doesn't happen however, I am doubtful that Trump would face any jail time.

In the context of Trump vs Clinton this isn't a big deal because the Clintons are just as dirty in this regard. That aside, if we are just looking at Trump and wondering if there is proof for this, even if true, there won't be. These are about the worst cases to prosecute, especially if it's something coming out over a decade ago. I'm pretty sure that no one has any semen on a dress. That doesn't mean he's not a dirtbag and not-guilty, though. But again, between him and Hill, there isn't much wiggle room here.

Oh for the love of God. The google search I did for Bill Clinton gave me a nice, succinct list. The google search I did for Trump's accusers gave a very detailed list, so I decided to just post the link so as to not violate the rules by coping/pasting way too much.

I am discussing the thread. You said Bill Clinton doesn't have much in common with Trump and I said he does. Yes, Bill Cosby does too. All three of these men have similar cases --- they're all misogynist pigs who take advantage of women.

Stop trying to defend Clinton simply because you agree with his politics.

lol you think I like Clinton??? OK... Just because I think all the stuff being dragged out against Bill Clinton, is stupid, since it has nothing to do with Hillary except her poor choice in a husband, doesn't mean I like the guy. I just think that this case has more in common with Bill Cosby. Both Hollywood people, both have been accused of by multiple women for doing the same stuff (minus drugs and that's the ONLY difference, here). All the women in each case have had a hard time coming out because both men are rich and powerful. All have come out all at once against them as well.

There was no time where lots of women accused Bill Clinton all at once, but if you listen to right wing media it can be played out that way and that's what Trump is doing! Though, he only was able to find four women to stick with him lolz.

Bill Cosby is facing Jail time for similar accusations, this sounds a lot like the Bill Cosby case in the beginning. I already mentioned this in my OP.

I don't agree with your connection. You see, Cosby has already admitted in court to giving drugs to women. Nothing even remotely similar going on here. That's why I told you to come back with your poll when/if there is a court case going on.

Back
Top Bottom