• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is Tony Ornato, the SS guy who denies Hutchinson's testimony, a liar?

Hmmmm....

As a secret service guy, he was given the Trump WH Staff deputy Chief Of Staff position, the guy who does all the CoS Meadow's grunt work, a political job, which is unprecedented, so we know where his allegiances are, and it makes sense.

Given:

View attachment 67399465

So, let him lie under oath. I doubt he will. Until then, Cassidy's word stands.
Yes

thanks @tres borrachos for finding this article.

Sorry .....you have been moving the goalposts and backpedaling for several posts now. But keep it up.

"Americans all understand this is a partisan circus". All is 100%. You keep writing checks your keyboard can't cash.
All Americans understand Congress is hyper-politicized. Now Biden is going to give a speech
cementing the idea this committee is nothing but a partisan exercise.
The really funny thing is its not going to make any difference come November, when at least the House changss hands.
It's a summer soap opera.and has about as much relevance to the balance of power

Now Biden is going to give a speech
cementing the idea this committee is nothing but a partisan exercise.
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
I heard a blurb somewhere..i dont have a source, but since they are big on over reaching, and have nothing else for Nov it makes sense..well see

I heard a blurb somewhere..i dont have a source, but since they are big on over reaching, and have nothing else for Nov it makes sense..well see
There isn't a chance in hell that Biden will address the findings of the Committee until at the very least their report is published and even then I would be surprised if he said much. You obviously aren't paying attention to anything other than your "blurbs" they have plenty of enough for November. Abortion, guns, the environment, potential removal of more privacy rights....and yes Trump and his attempts to overturn a certified election.

I just don't see why such a clearly bright, young woman would lie about what someone told her when it would be so easy to disprove. Makes no sense. We will see what he says under oath should he choose to come forth and testify. My instincts say that something happened in the SUV and that maybe this guy embellished it.
Agree with this, but trumpers are making Cassidy out to be a liar since it's the only straw for them to grasp. In the totality of her testimony, this is the only thing they can seize onto. Who cares if he did/didn't grab the steering wheel, he wanted to take away mags and let the criminals bring in their guns!!

Trump said publically that he was not allowed to go. https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/07/trump-secret-service-capitol-riot-00023737

Trump: “Secret Service said I couldn’t go. I would have gone there in a minute.

Trump already conceded the accusation that he wanted to go, but the Secret Service refused to take him. It really does not matter if he grabbed the steering wheel or touched anyone in the process. Trump already admitted his guilt about going to help with the violent mob that he sent.

3rd party hearsay is the new "factual" now?

You are calling the man a liar before you have any real facts.
trumpers are calling Hutchinson a liar before all the facts are in. Why would she lie about something she admits she didn't witness, but was told by Ornato?
What is to be gained by Hutchinson or the committee by her lying about something so miniscule to the days testimony? I find myself wondering why Cheney
even elicited testimony on that subject.

Actually, it does matter.

If she's willing to lie about this issue and about other issues, then she cannot be trusted with anything she says.

It just makes her another Cohen.
Odd that you would use Cohen as your standard for liars instead of trump, the all time record holder for telling the most lies in the least amount of time.

The committee already took closed door testimony from Mr. Ornato.
Not about this. This was new news. Ornato testimony to the committee happened prior to Hutchinson's

Trump could whizz on your head and tell you it's raining and you'd believe him. You have never been a fair arbiter of truth.
Says an even less fair arbiter of the truth...

Anyone with half a brain should hate a thief, fraudster, racist and pathological liar. That's your boy, Trump.
Nah, I just hate Brits who think they have a horse in our race, when they cannot even pretend to unscrew their own politicians.

Nah, I just hate Brits who think they have a horse in our race, when they cannot even pretend to unscrew their own politicians.
Ephesians 4:31 --- "Get rid all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice." 🙏

Go ahead, quote my lies. I'll be on the look out for them.
Let's just use the last one:" Trump could whizz on your head and tell you it's raining and you'd believe him. "

Let's just use the last one:" Trump could whizz on your head and tell you it's raining and you'd believe him. "
How can you disprove/prove that statement? You'd need Trump to whiz on him.

Dispute it under oath.

You’re a lousy judge of character.

What he's saying, Fox commentators are doing the same, your point is spot on. Hutchinson voluntarily put herself under legal jeopardy with her testimony, the others don't, so whose putting their money where their mouth is? Trump does the same with scapegoating, lies and accusations, but put him in court and he has nothing to say from the times he was there about his business practices.

It doesn't prove Hutchinson misspoke, but she believes it as true, more than any of the others now attacking her with a bias. Lies are all over the place in the age of Trump, part of how he operated all his career.

Anyone know when the Ornato, Engel, and Herschmann sworn testimonies are scheduled?
Anyone know why Ornato, Engel, and Herschmann's sworn testimony wasn't pursued immediately after Hutchinson's as corroboration?
Seems like it should have been ... was it?

Back
Top Bottom