• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this world nothing more then an illusion?

Nonsense.

No, it is true until you can prove you have read it.

You haven't. You can't even give a short summary by your own!

I call that lying.

No, it is true until you can prove you have read it.

You haven't. You can't even give a short summary by your own!

I call that lying.
BS!!!!!
I already called you out on other books and your silly videos.
I stated that since you cannot/will not explain what is in them it is evidence you have not read/seen them
But you claim this is false logic and now YOU are trying to use the exact same argument that you claim is false logic!

Go back under the bridge you crawled out from troll

BS!!!!!
I already called you out on other books and your silly videos.
I stated that since you cannot/will not explain what is in them it is evidence you have not read/seen them
But you claim this is false logic and now YOU are trying to use the exact same argument that you claim is false logic!

Go back under the bridge you crawled out from troll

Getting angry now? In need of Ad Hominems?

Well, the more you do, the more I am convinced you haven't read it,

So, thank you!

lol

Getting angry now? In need of Ad Hominems?

Well, the more you do, the more I am convinced you haven't read it,

So, thank you!

lol

You painted yourself into a corner by using the same logic you already denounced and now got no where left to go.
The book is a work of fiction and I have read is as thoroughly as you have.

You painted yourself into a corner by using the same logic you already denounced and now got no where left to go.
The book is a work of fiction and I have read is as thoroughly as you have.

again, you clearly haven't.

Period.

I do not think the world is an illusion. However, it is amazing the things in the world, mostly created by humanity, that don't matter.

I do not think the world is an illusion. However, it is amazing the things in the world, mostly created by humanity, that don't matter.

Everybody to their own opinion, that's fair,

Again I clearly have read it as thoroughly as you have or ever will.
Period.

yaaawn, can't take yo seriously. Sorry

Period.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This message is hidden because Quag is on your ignore list.

But if science is an illusion, how can you use an illusion to investigate an illusion?

The ancients pretty much had this dialog a few thousand years ago. Generally called the philosophy of skepticism but more appropriately called Pyrrohism it has been hashed over thousands of times in thousands of publications. There is very little in philosophy that has not been "done" so to speak.
If you seek an answer to Pyrronism then read Descartes, Alfred North Whitehead, or Bertrand Russell all dealing with it quite convincingly in their Principias.

I think therefore I am

Back
Top Bottom