• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is this funny to you?

We have a "rogue" government who are the REAL terrorists

• Total voters
Obama has blatant disregard for the Constitution. The media talks about it a lot but I see no action being taken by Congress.

I'm not asleep. I'm just not prone to exaggeration and misinformation.
No, you aren't asleep... well, not completely, I tried shaking you to wake you up a bit, but apparently that is for naught, worthless. And you may not be an exxagerator, would say you are really more of a sandbagger, all that meaningless fecal matter about the surgeon general and calling doctors and what not... like that is any part of the executive order... sandbagging for the bama-man. Now not very well, mind you, but all that really counts is that you tried, eh? Good intentions. Pitiful.

Did technical problems keep you from reading the executive order, perhaps... ? Whatever it is, you most certainly did not address... in any shape, matter or form ...anything that I said and what I quoted directly out of the EO from the White House website. Not one... just complete avoidance.

What, exactly, were the exaggerations? Never mind, I don't have time to waste on somebody that pretends to be, or maybe really is, that obtuse.

So yeah, you can go back to sleep now.

I second that motion - another shill with no skill....

Um, no. Slavery would be forcing persons to work for free. That is not in this legislation.

So what's left? Volunteering to work for the gov't.

There is a joke here but its not what you wrote, more along the lines of who wrote it.

OMG! It's the end of the world . .. . :scared: We must get Obama out NOW!

And replace him with someone who would get rid of the Patriot Act, and the NSA.....which would mean the Republicans are out.

Anybody have Jesse Ventura's phone number?

And replace him with someone who would get rid of the Patriot Act, and the NSA.....which would mean the Republicans are out.

If memory serves me - I believe the main flame and panty-creamer for skitzo was Ron Paul.

She posted a few threads on the idea that the republican party illegally manipulated multitudes of primary votes to steal the nomination from RP and give it to Romney.

How regulated by law is the primary system anyway? I don't care how a party gets its candidate, and they should be able to nominate whoever they want, I would think.

He's even more frightening if you ask me!

How regulated by law is the primary system anyway? I don't care how a party gets its candidate, and they should be able to nominate whoever they want, I would think.

Her point was that the majority of voters wanted and voted for Ron Paul, but the leaders of the party ignored the wishes and desires of the voters and forced Romney in through illegal and nefarious methods.

Her point was that the majority of voters wanted and voted for Ron Paul, but the leaders of the party ignored the wishes and desires of the voters and forced Romney in through illegal and nefarious methods.

True, but unless the parties are required by law to choose the primary winner, it's not illegal. The party can ignore the wishes of whoever they want to - at their own peril sometimes, but they can.

Nice critique, but the OP issued a challenge, which, if everything you said in your critique is true, will be no problem for you. In the link are a bunch of statements with links to executive orders that show the statements to be true. The challenge was simple. Pick one statement, any statement, from the link provided - and disprove it. Once you do that, THEN you can talk sht.

Congratulations on a very wise outlook. Your eyes and ears do not deceive you.

Oh, okay. I see. An elected government has never gone rogue, and the only reason I'm complaining about the abuses of power are because I'm a "far right" terrorist. Actually, I'm a hair left of the middle. You, on the other hand, seem extremely off the scale (either left OR right).

Your comment is way out of left field. You think I'm raising this issue because I give a rat's ass about whether a democrat or republican is in office? For the record, republicans are dirt. Much was revealed as to how they operate when they lied, cheated, and stole Romneys nomination. They will never recover from that. You say congress has control of congress. You forget that congress was threatened with martial law if they didn't approve the bailouts. Doesn't sound like they were in control there, does it?

What's with the obsession about republicans and democrats? This has nothing to do with the topic.

Honesty isn't the issue. The issue is very specific. What we're talking about here is the bold pen of Obama. Forget about whether he is republican or democrat and forget about his level of honesty. The only thing we are talking about are bills and EO's that have laid the framework for what is basically a dictatorship. It does not matter that he has not used them. What matters is they would not exist if they did not plan to use them. Can I make it any more clear and simple?

911 is the emergency call service Americans use when they need help from firemen, police or paramedics.

'Phony crisis actors'? I think you have had too much to drink from the kool-aid.

You should try the Kool-Aid, then. The fluoridated tap water isn't doing you so well.

This is amusing. Gaugingcatenate was referring to the way I shot Snopes down in flames, and this is your reply? A 100% personal attack that I'm nuts? You do see the irony here, don't you? If my posts contain any personal attacks, they are always 1% personal attack, and 99% information with source links pertinent to the subject matter that is 100% justification for the personal attack. Not so, with you. At best, from you I'll get 50% personal attack and 50% of your opinion that I'm wrong, with 0% of how and why I'm wrong with source links.

Here was my unreplied-to post for reference.

Now, I know how easy it is to skim this over and miss the revelation, but this is very important because it proves Snopes was being deliberately deceptive in writing this piece. You may have to read it several times before it clicks. The red snopes statement is deceptive because the green statement is truthful, while the red statement applies but twists the truth just enough to get by everyone but me. Of course they didn't use the green statement because they are trying to convince you that there's no difference.

Okay, so if links to the actual documents that contain the evidence are not evidence, what is? These links are .gov, by the way. What sort of "evidence" are you expecting? Does evidence get any better than .gov?

Is there a reason why you chose to only answer certain questions from his post? Seems you avoided the more important issue. What am I saying? Why would I expect anything more?

What-ever.

What you have posted is your opinion, which you are entitled to, and I will ignore because I don't agree with it.

If you don't like what the people in Washington, D.C. are doing, try to put some people there whose ideas are more to your liking.

Bitching and complaining about the people who were sent to Washington, D.C. by a majority vote of the American people accomplishes nothing because those people will be there until their term expires.

If you want to change what's going on there you need to change the people there who are making things that you don't like happen/or who are not doing what you would like to see done.

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~ Tommy Smothers

Okay, so if links to the actual documents that contain the evidence are not evidence, what is? These links are .gov, by the way. What sort of "evidence" are you expecting? Does evidence get any better than .gov?

You miss the point. What you link doesn't mean what you say it means. It's not the link, but the interpretation. Notice where I talk about misreading evidence. That's the issue.

Is there a reason why you chose to only answer certain questions from his post? Seems you avoided the more important issue. What am I saying? Why would I expect anything more?

I choose to use one example to represent a whole. It's a way to show the problem with the whole without having to link dozens of sources. I'm saying this represents what you are doing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…