• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is there a "stick it to the man"

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sentiment that might help get trump elected?

I think a few will vote Trump just because the system is trying to get him in prison.

They will come out and vote on that one issue. And would have stayed home if trump were not in all this legal trouble.

I think a few will vote Trump just because the system is trying to get him in prison.

They will come out and vote on that one issue. And would have stayed home if trump were not in all this legal trouble.

Very possible.

I don't think Trump being prosecuted for crimes is going to win him more votes than he will lose. I think your 'stick it to the man' voters are mostly already committed to the mango muppet anyway. On the other hand, the more evidence that comes out, the more obvious it is that Trump really did commit multiple crimes, and I think that will be the last straw for a section of traditional conservative voters who now decide that they can't hold their nose hard enough to vote for Trump. Transparency and visibility are not Trumps friends at this time (if they ever are with Trump).

Is that really the platform?

Stick it to the man?

I guess you could try for the 15-year-old pothead vote?

Or since that's not legal, how about the thirty-year-old, lives in his parents' basement, college dropout, has no job vote?

YES

Precisely why Biden has slipped 30 points with Blacks and Latinos.

Trump IS “the man.” I’m not sure how this question/scenario makes sense in reality. That’s like asking if Musk is jealous of Zuckerberg.

Trump will beat the rap if he can get a change of venue . . . to Moscow!

Yes, they already are coming out against the "get Trump" cult. They are avoiding/running away from the prosecutors/accusers, the democrat party in groves. They don't want to be anywhere near the proverbial lightning bolt.

The propaganda has gone too far for far too long. These lunatics hellbent on "getting Trump" are seen as sincerely crazy people, for they keep repeating it over and over and over....it's insane.

The left worked this tactic in 2020 and it worked to get an old, corrupt politician into office. Yet, they are continuing down this same road.....it's back firing and their crazy actions will cause a landslide of Trump votes in November.

Trump IS “the man.” I’m not sure how this question/scenario makes sense in reality. That’s like asking if Musk is jealous of Zuckerberg.
If he was the man they wouldn't touch him my definition

Oppressed people "stick it to the man." Trump isn't oppressed. Trump is running for the office of "the man."
Well that's your take.
the question is are there a few voters who are seeing it the opposite, that never would have voted otherwise.
So, yes, the answer is a big no.

Do you weep for poor Donald?

Is that really the platform?

Stick it to the man?

I guess you could try for the 15-year-old pothead vote?

Or since that's not legal, how about the thirty-year-old, lives in his parents' basement, college dropout, has no job vote?
It does not matter the kind of person it is. A vote is a vote.

But its looking like some people of color are may be changing because of this.

In this case? Yes. There are a steaming shit load of really stupid American voters who will indeed vote for Trump just because he's playing up the "victim". Add that to the mass of really stupid voters who will vote for Trump because they think he's great and there you go. Trump's base.

Yes, they already are coming out against the "get Trump" cult. They are avoiding/running away from the prosecutors/accusers, the democrat party in groves. They don't want to be anywhere near the proverbial lightning bolt.

The propaganda has gone too far for far too long. These lunatics hellbent on "getting Trump" are seen as sincerely crazy people, for they keep repeating it over and over and over....it's insane.

The left worked this tactic in 2020 and it worked to get an old, corrupt politician into office. Yet, they are continuing down this same road.....it's back firing and their crazy actions will cause a landslide of Trump votes in November.
No doubt, the "get Trump" cult is getting a quite obvious and very unappealing/repellent reputation. Letitia, Fani, and Engoron are sure helping with that reputation.

No doubt, the "get Trump" cult is getting a quite obvious and very unappealing/repellent reputation. Letitia, Fani, and Engoron are sure helping with that reputation.
Doesn't help that Trump seemingly is running about committing crimes.

lol

Back
Top Bottom