• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome) doesn't have a uterus?

Is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome)

• Total voters
I don't normally listen to Steven Crowder, but I am at the moment & he brought up something about a woman without a uterus. What he was saying has me wondering, is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome) doesn't have a uterus?
Its disturbing and creepy that you even obsessed about this.

is it politically correct to point out that a woman born without a uterus (human with Y chromosome) doesn't have a uterus?
I do that all the time... it is complete Politically Correct. It can also be a great ice breaker at a party...

I guess if it was just out of the blue, but if biology or anatomy came up in conversation, one would think saying that a person without a uterus doesn't have a uterus isn't the least bit rude. Women don't have prostates, either, so, not sure how that's rude or politically incorrect, lol
And how would she know if a man did not have a prostate?

What, like, in ordinary conversation? That would seem highly rude.
It is fine to point it out. It is also fine to point out that a woman has receding hair and carries most of her weight in her thighs...

It's social science. A very unscientific kind of science.
Psychology, human behavior, anthropology, political science, civics, economics, philosophy, history, and geography are NOT Sciences? LOL

Women have been able to get pregnant without a man involved for decades.
Are you against IVF?
Where do you think they get the sperm?

And how would she know if a man did not have a prostate?
The same way you know that humans are a sexually dimorphic species of primate who reproduce via sexual intercourse where the male inseminates the female.

How is it that we have come to a point where a large portion of society cannot speak unless in absolutes. Men have prostates. That doesn't mean men don't have them removed, and it doesn't mean there aren't mutations or abnormalities where they might be born missing one. For ****'s sake, people have one head and two arms, right? But of course there are mutations - there have been people born with two heads and one arm.

Psychology, human behavior, anthropology, political science, civics, economics, philosophy, history, and geography are NOT Sciences? LOL
I don't think economics, philosophy, poli-sci, or psychology are sciences. Anthropology is on the cusp between science and the humanities. Geography, I don't think of geography as a science, it's more of a research field - it's not after testable hypotheses, and the others of the 5 pillars.

That is not to say they aren't real, or important, etc. Not everything important is a science.

The same way you know that humans are a sexually dimorphic species of primate who reproduce via sexual intercourse where the male inseminates the female.

How is it that we have come to a point where a large portion of society cannot speak unless in absolutes. Men have prostates. That doesn't mean men don't have them removed, and it doesn't mean there aren't mutations or abnormalities where they might be born missing one. For ****'s sake, people have one head and two arms, right? But of course there are mutations - there have been people born with two heads and one arm.
I think that you missed the analogy...

Homo sapiens is a species of primate, which reproduces via sexual reproduction when the male of the species fertilizes the eggs of the female internally, through sexual intercourse.

I'll report for reeducation now, I guess....View attachment 67388721

Is that where righties are going to send people who get abortions?

Back
Top Bottom