• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is it Ok for Black Comedians to Bash Whites?

Is it OK for Blacks to Bash Whites for Comedy Purposes?

• Yes

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
Actually I've listen to a lot of black comedians joke about blacks, and make jokes about stereotypical black things. So I don't think there's a big problem out there.

Chris Rock hates everybody as much as everybody hates him.

I like to tell this joke to my Catholic friends (actually they sometimes use this joke)

There was a priest on his 1st day on the job. His first parishioner came into confession. He said "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned."

"What is your sin my son?"

"My wife and I love anal sex, but I know the Bible says its wrong."

The Priest agreed that it was wrong, but couldn't think of an appropriate penance.

"One moment please...." the Priest said. Just then he left the confessional and began looking for the Deacon so he could find out what penance to give. He had looked everywhere and was beginning to get really worried. Just then he saw an altar boy.

"Excuse me my son, I'm on my first confessional, and I'm not sure what penance to give. Do you know what the Deacon usually gives for anal sex?"

The altar boy quickly replied, "I don't know, a Snickers bar and a coke?"

This post reminds me of the Tosh.O episode with Average Homeboy...

There is a difference because one has historical connotations that other doesn't have...

I don't hate him.

Everybody Hates Chris. Pretty funny show.

Chelsea Handler and Tosh.O make fun of other races all the time

If you are funny you can pretty much do whatever you want. You just have to be funny. That's why Carlos Mencia sucks and Michael Richards blew up. Plenty of people talk about race and make it hilarious (like Bill Burr), but some comedians are just hacks.

Carlos Mencia is funny, I know plenty of people think he's not but I do. The only comedian I've seriously thought was unfunny was Dane Cook.

I have a feeling this thread is going to be in the basement

Carlos Mencia is funny, I know plenty of people think he's not but I do. The only comedian I've seriously thought was unfunny was Dane Cook.

See, you clearly don't watch much stand-up comedy. He is a good actor that can make everyone laugh, but since he uses everyone else's jokes that kind of makes him not all that funny. That's South Park picked on him for stealing jokes during the Fish Sticks episode and that's why this youtube video of Joe Rogan going on stage during one of his bits exists:

I mean did you hear him, "Do you really think a Jew wrote that joke?"

Last edited:
Hellz no, on the poll question. I object to Black comedians doing that, big time. Hellz no, Dog. Hellz no. I might agree, the day White comedians can smash on Blacks for comedy purposes. Ha, ha.

Last edited:

I've seen this. I don't think Carlos Mencia is unfunny because he stole jokes. What's the best thing Joe Rogan has done for comedy?

Chelsea Handler and Tosh.O make fun of other races all the time

Missed those, thanks. They don't in TV or in the Movies though, at least I have not seen it. I know that Chelsea makes fun of midgets though!

I've seen this. I don't think Carlos Mencia is unfunny because he stole jokes. What's the best thing Joe Rogan has done for comedy?

Like Joe Rogan said, h'e really funny with other people's material. Say what you want about Joe Rogan, but I think he's pretty funny and he writes his own ****:

But most Blacks today have not had the same happen to them, I was born in 1962, I had nothing to do with the Dixiecrat racism of the south, I am from Cuba but I look white so I get treated like I am white from blacks. I hate being called a "spick" or shark bait or raft monkey, Yes these terms are used against cubans in south florida by blacks and whites, to tell you the truth I don't like the calling of names even in a joke, I think in demeans the person you are using it against. Sorry I thisnk it's in inappropriate to use in any setting.

A good joke combines varying levels of the following elements:

1) Truth
2) Taking something to its logical conclusion
3) Hyperbole
4) Presentation suitable to the audience
5) The mental equivalent of having your nipples treated like radio dials

Each comedian has their favorite subject matter, and their formula for mixing those elements when addressing that subject matter. Their success depends on their ability to tailor the recipe for each individual audience.

If you think it's offensive, you don't have to watch or listen to it. If you don't think it's suitable for children, keep your kids away from it.

tl;dr: Since there's no "Don't give a ****" option, I substituted self-important pontification for a vote on the poll. :lol:

It seems like everybody is forgetting how racist South Park is... :lol:

And the writers are white..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…