• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Is it gonna get nasty Obama v HIllary

mikhail

blond bombshell
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If things continue so level are Hillary and Obama gonna take the gloves off.

I know democratic party will try and stop this from happening and there is a likelihood of the loser getting VP but VP isnt president.

They must both have their attacks in mind if it does become that way but will it?

If things continue so level are Hillary and Obama gonna take the gloves off.

I know democratic party will try and stop this from happening and there is a likelihood of the loser getting VP but VP isnt president.

They must both have their attacks in mind if it does become that way but will it?

Nah they won't get too nasty. Hilary was sending Bill out to get nasty for her but that backfired and I think they've decided to stop doing that. Obama is liked best by people who see him as an "outsider" and if he starts behaving like your typical politician his awe factor will be greatly diminished.

They'll play nice, I think. But she really wants to be Prez. If she ends up as a VP the prez better watch his back.

It will get nasty soon enough, but the difference will be when Hillary attacks Barack and tries to use CarlRovesque moves to go after him (ie Rezko) and then have it backfire. "oh a picture...well I know nothing about that" "what he gave money to a clinton co-chair..oh..didn't know about that either" . When Barack attacks Hillary it's the subtle undertones that really deliver the blows. No one in politics is a saint that much is clear, but I start to wonder if the glorious Clintons of the 90's have lost all their morals. If there were any there to start.

Back
Top Bottom