• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#1459]Is COVID over?

Look at the most recent cart from the CDC on excess deaths, which months ago I said was the ONLY method that should be used.

Let me know your thoughts

You said it was over from day 1. You have literally gotten this more wrong than anyone else posting here. You defeated even the broken clock theory.

I know, it's extraordinary isn't it? Trying to correct and educate these people is about as productive as teaching algebra to my cat.

The whole of the GOP has acted the same way. I don’t recall any of them saying being at 400k dead is what they thought would happen. They all insisted it was the flu.

Good try. Yes they are both viruses, and that's where the similarity ends. A Ford Model T and a Bugatti Veyron are both cars, but that's where the similarity ends. Am I getting through to you? Probably not; you're clearly allergic to learning and thinking because you obviously believe all viruses are the same, act in the same way and are treatable in the same way.
You are not at all. We have now learned that the WHO admits that the COVID tests are bogus,creating all kinds of false positives. The "flu" season is not here this year and all manner of other diseases seem to be in remission. Society is like the Peanuts cartoon where Lucy keeps pulling the ball away at the last minute but still believes her. The "her" is Fauci, the WHO, the CDC and others "in authority"

Talking to a mirror I see
Masks may stop a few droplets
I was for the China travel ban
I was worried about a run on masks
I lied to the people about how many it takes for a populace to become immune

Lucy won't pull the ball away THIS time

Masks may stop a few droplets
I was for the China travel ban
I was worried about a run on masks
I lied to the people about how many it takes for a populace to become immune

Lucy won't pull the ball away THIS time
Trump sure does lie a lot and you want to emulate him

You are not at all. We have now learned that the WHO admits that the COVID tests are bogus,creating all kinds of false positives.

I am sure you have a link to the WHO calling COIVD test "bogus"? Right?

The "flu" season is not here this year and all manner of other diseases seem to be in remission.

My wife, the Critical Care RN will be happy to know that the flu is not here, so will her patients. It should also be noted, that the Flu, much like COVID is a virus so nobody but the Trump worshipers are surprised that the precautions to slow the spread of COIVD would also bring the flu numbers down

You are not at all. We have now learned that the WHO admits that the COVID tests are bogus,creating all kinds of false positives. The "flu" season is not here this year and all manner of other diseases seem to be in remission. Society is like the Peanuts cartoon where Lucy keeps pulling the ball away at the last minute but still believes her. The "her" is Fauci, the WHO, the CDC and others "in authority"
Someone is either losing the plot or lying. Or both. And it isn't me.

Name a lie of Trumps
"You're going back to work!", bellowed at coal miners whom he told had great new jobs to go to. Meanwhile mines were closing all around them.
Then we can go on to his lie that Mexico would be paying for The Wall. A lie; YOU are paying for it. I have so many more examples to show you; would you like to see them?

Pretty much anytime he makes a coherent sentence, a rare occurrence from someone as mentally unstable and he is.
But heres a link to give you a small does of the extreme dishonesty from the worst president in history (there is no close second)

Donald Trump's top 12 lies of 2019 (cnn.com)
CNN? Figures. But, those alleged "lies" are not worthy of a response. They are nonsense. So, a fact check of your post is;

NWRT

CNN? Figures. But, those alleged "lies" are not worthy of a response. They are nonsense. So, a fact check of your post is;

NWRT
I note you made no reply to my providing you with what you requested in my post #889. Why is that? Oh yes, you got caught out. Again. Do you never tire of losing?

I think covid never was the whirlwind predicted, the reaction was way overboard. But it's also far from over.

I am sure you have a link to the WHO calling COIVD test "bogus"? Right?

My wife, the Critical Care RN will be happy to know that the flu is not here, so will her patients. It should also be noted, that the Flu, much like COVID is a virus so nobody but the Trump worshipers are surprised that the precautions to slow the spread of COIVD would also bring the flu numbers down

Someone is either losing the plot or lying. Or both. And it isn't me.

"You're going back to work!", bellowed at coal miners whom he told had great new jobs to go to. Meanwhile mines were closing all around them.
Then we can go on to his lie that Mexico would be paying for The Wall. A lie; YOU are paying for it. I have so many more examples to show you; would you like to see them?
NWRT

NWRT
translation Quag smacked DD and he has no way to respond so he will try to attack the source and ignore the content

Your screaming into the wind will not change facts, trump is a liar and he lost the election

Back
Top Bottom