• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Iraq war justified???

Do you think the war in Iraq was justified?

• Yes

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Conflict;
I am a pragmatic pacifist. A de-escalationalist. I used to hold an aggressive view in terms of death and destruction. I used to think that violence really created peace. The fact is, that violence can create peace.... but we must be very crucial in where we draw such a line.

I am a pragmatic pacifist by nature. I do not like physical violence. Sure... I can be quite the asshole when it comes to verbosity. I am a man of action by my exposition. The words I speak become my expression of aggression. To lift a hand to harm another under the veil of assumption is the detriment of aggression.

I do not beleive in:

Killng first, asking later.

Doing as we say, but not as we do.

You exemplify the type of arrogance and aggression that I so dislike. You mistake kindness and compassion for weakness. You underestimate people who hold no faith in your misrepresentations of integrity and justice.

I suppose you like war? Who, in their right mind... is the opposite of a pacifist? Who in their right mind LIKES war?
My respect for you increases with every post.

cherokee said:
Whoa I missed this one...

And what was the 800,000 Rwandan lives worth?

This thread is about the war in Iraq........We are not in Rwanda........

Billo_Really said:
My respect for you increases with every post.

You are very easily impressed my friend.........

Hey Nice avatar........:lol:

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
You are very easily impressed my friend.........

Hey Nice avatar........
Get used to this one,
you will be needing it shortly.

hillaryplantation2ee.jpg

The Chin, will not win.

Billo_Really said:
Get used to this one,
you will be needing it shortly.

hillaryplantation2ee.jpg

The Chin, will not win.

Don't ruin my day......You had a better chance with the Donkeys and we beat them by 17..........

The Seahawks are going down and going down hard........I have a friend who is a huge steeler fan and he is is driving his Lexus to Detroit......WHen he gets there he is selling the car to get the money for tickets.....he is taking his wife and they expect to pay $20K for 2 tickets but he will pay more if he has too........

Back
Top Bottom