• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran's military 'fires at and seizes US cargo ship'[W:75]

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

So why would this peaceful nation who only wants nuclear power, not weapons take such aggressive action against us vessels? it seems to me they are being quite openly antagonistic while the apologists look the other way.

Second thread on this.

US denies Iran ship seizure report - BBC News

its a GWBs fault!!! LOL...

Maybe Obama can pen another letter or video pleading with Iran ..... LOL

Obama is a disgrace.. the world knows he is a zero... only the liberals in the USA "dont get it"

Obama is a disgrace.. the world knows he is a zero... only the liberals in the USA "dont get it"
But it takes special ignorance to not get that this thread is not about obama.

It takes special ignorance to pretend that nothing in the burning ME is about 0bama's foreign policies.

Though it is off topic, I feel like I should refute such a claim but only once

That's it from me - no more Obama stuff in this thread.

The world knows that Obama is a *****, and if this had been an American flagged vessel, do you think Obama would have done something? He would have merely done exactly the same thing at news of the beheadings of 4 Americans. He would have gone out and played golf.

Once again Travis blunders into a thread without actually knowing anything about the subject matter. Congratulations.

To Travis and the rest of the Far Right, anything that happens anywhere in the world that they don't like is Obama's fault. It's what makes them so special.

Once again Travis blunders into a thread without actually knowing anything about the subject matter. Congratulations.

once again you are an Obama aoplogist and dont get "why we are at this point"... these subjects are complicated and to an Obama voter almost impossible to figure out

Exhibit # 2 in the FAR RIGHT let's blame the President club. But then again he is from 'Old Virginny'. Probably longing for the days when those black folks knew their place, like they did then.

it takes a special type of Obama apologist to NOT see Iran is on the march due to Obamas blunders on the world stage...

what part is confussing?

once again you are an Obama aoplogist and dont get "why we are at this point"... these subjects are compicated and to an Obama voter almost impossible to figure out

You prove my point with every single one of your uniformed efforts. Keep digging that hole.

To Travis and the rest of the Far Right, anything that happens anywhere in the world that they don't like is Obama's fault. It's what makes them so special.

what part of Obamas green lighting Iran to continue its proxy wars and belligerent provocative behavior ....I think most ofus know this is Iran pushing the limits to see what Obama will do and wont do, so they can pivot off Obamas reaction...
Iran is playing obama like the chump he is

You prove my point with every single one of your uniformed efforts. Keep digging that hole.

No hole other than the one you are digging....

I hope a mod reads that..

Exhibit # 2 in the FAR RIGHT let's blame the President club. But then again he is from 'Old Virginny'. Probably longing for the days when those black folks knew their place, like they did then.

typical liberal response of pure junk

All I know is this "*****" has not allowed a major terrorist attack on the U.S. so far unlike his predecessor...

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/media/news/2011/08/18/10069/think-again-remember-bushs-vacation/

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…