• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Iran says may retaliate for Canada's "hostile" cut in ties

yeh those Canadian soldiers in Afghan fighting alongside America have been "licking ass" for the past 10 years....

A total of 158 Canadian Forces personnel have been killed in the war since 2002

158 total? How many were KIA's?

well yeh me and you can wait and see but im sure our secret services are on top of it

Yes they are.

Sadly... with an election coming... Iran and the bomb takes second seat.

For the time only... may be

158 total? How many were KIA's?

around 132 but why does that matter apdst? Canada a country with the population of around 35 mill sent troops to Afghan in response to 9/11 and 158 of them died there. Just show a little respect mate

around 132 but why does that matter apdst? Canada a country with the population of around 35 mill sent troops to Afghan in response to 9/11 and 158 of them died there. Just show a little respect mate

Don't throw dead bodies in my face, bro. That's weak. When you do? I'm going to point out that there have been 20 times more Americans killed in Afghanistan and that paultry little 132 KIA's don't add up to much.

Don't like it? Don't want me to do it? Don't play the numbers game with me and it won't happen. Fair enough?

im not throwing dead bodies in your face im just telling you that you should respect your allies and not talk **** about them. Canada has a much smaller population that the US and a much smaller military so obviously their number of dead soldiers will not be as great. However those planes didnt fly into canadian buildings they flew into New York but yet Canada pledged what they could to the cause and because of those brave men 132 american families didnt have to bury their son, daughter, brother, husband....Like I said just show a little respect to your allies.

None of our dead are paultry.

I'll remember you said that, the next time our "allies" start bad mouthing the US.

I'll remember you said that, the next time our "allies" start bad mouthing the US.

you mean like how you already bad mouthed Canada?

None of our dead are paultry.

Neither are our's. I know that, because we lost way more troops, because our men took the fight to the enemy, rather than sit on the side lines holding the flanks.

you mean like how you already bad mouthed Canada?

Funny, how you never step up when someone talks **** on our country and our soldiers.

Neither are our's. I know that, because we lost way more troops, because our men took the fight to the enemy, rather than sit on the side lines holding the flanks.

yeh tell that to my freinds who I went to Basra with and never came home! Tell that to my friend Sergeant Nigel Coupe, from Lytham Saint Annes Lancashire who died in Afghan in March and I flew home and helped bury.

yeh tell that to my freinds who I went to Basra with and never came home! Tell that to my friend Sergeant Nigel Coupe, from Lytham Saint Annes Lancashire who died in Afghan in March and I flew home and helped bury.

I'll apologize when you stick for us the way you stick up for everyone else.

With 132 KIA's, there wasn't much direct contact with the enemy.

We didn't have as many soldiers as you did and not in as many places.

Look through our casualty listings, our guys died mostly the same way your guys did.

Fallen Canadians

We fought the enemy.

Don't you dare disrespect our military.

I'll apologize when you stick for us the way you stick up for everyone else.

im British married to an American and my son was born in America, WTF are you talking about?

im British married to an American and my son was born in America, WTF are you talking about?

If you don't know, then maybe you should just let it alone.

We didn't have as many soldiers as you did and not in as many places.

Look through our casualty listings, our guys died mostly the same way your guys did.

Fallen Canadians

We fought the enemy.

Don't you dare disrespect our military.

You've disrected ours. So, tough...

If you don't know, then maybe you should just let it alone.

lol no you need to leave it alone because right now your ****ting all over the memories of many many dead soldiers who died fighting with America. I served alongside Americans forces in Iraq and have the upmost respect for them, but it would seem you do not share that view for your allies.

In all seriousness though they can have Toronto if they want.

But they better keep their hands off the rest of the country :lol:

You are soooooo about to be deported.

(Consider the Mexican Yucatan. The margaritas are to die for. And the Mayan native population are genuine angels...)

American troops have been getting **** on for 10 years, now. Cry me a river!

American troops have been getting **** on for 10 years, now. Cry me a river!

im not asking you to "cry me a river". No one is questioning American soldiers and their sacrifice but you came on this thread and insulted Canada and then insulted all your allies who have died fighting alongside America.

apdst, your posts in this thread are an embarrassment to all the brave men and women who have fought and died in Iraq and Afghanistan in the past decade. I'm ashamed to see that kind of callous cruelty displayed by an American.

So can we bomb Canada now?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…