• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Intelligence on Russian bounty plot was included in the President's Daily Brief earlier this year...

All the facts are not presented yet, and there are already 3 threads from the rabid liberals.

The pentagon needs to step up and give some details.

Not the Pentagon....Trump. Trump needs to give details. And he's not going to. And even if he did, no one would believe him because he's a liar.

Treason? We're not at war.

You WOULD defend Trump if he shot YOU on 5th ave wouldn't ya? You'd figure you had it coming right?

I don't think this is far from the truth.

Will you be able to bear a Trump loss in November? How long will your servile nature hold after that? I guess the winger propaganda sites must be dandy, or you'd run out of gas on that comedy act of yours.....:2rofll:

Why do you care so much about me?

Or...is that the only response you are left with when you have no reasoned response?

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

You don't support the Rule of Law. Trump obstructed justice multiple times and you still support him. Read vol 2. of the Mueller report. If you supported the Rule of Law you would not also support Trump.

Trump has never obstructed justice.

Oh...and you can take that "vol 2. of the Mueller report" and wipe your dog's ass with it. That's all it's good for.

But tell me, how much do YOU support the Rule of Law: Do you think the DOJ should aggressively attempt to find out who leaked classified information to the media? Do you think the DOJ should charge that person with every single crime that is supported by the evidence they uncover?

BS.

They aren’t “investigating” anything.

It was in the PDB. They already know.

So do the Russians. They’ve know all along that the Americans knew and weren’t doing anything about it.

Even the WSJ, which is Murdoch media, is covering it. A year ago, thisxstory would have been stuffed inside the paper and ignored on the editorial page.

Not anymore.

According to an anonymous source. The WH and DNI are disputing that.

Access Denied Weird, the link works.

Last edited:
We are not at war (any new ones, at least)...thanks to Trump.

But the Dems...and a slew of GOP...would certainly welcome a war, with all the inevitable deaths in our military, if it meant Trump is prevented from winning a second term.

You had better hope he doesn’t bungle us into a war, because Trump would surely lose it.

You had better hope he doesn’t bungle us into a war, because Trump would surely lose it.

I'm thinking that's your irrational fear. It certainly isn't mine.

I don't engage in "hope". I look at facts. And the fact is, Trump is more interested in getting us OUT of wars than INTO them.

I'm thinking that's your irrational fear. It certainly isn't mine.

I don't engage in "hope". I look at facts. And the fact is, Trump is more interested in getting us OUT of wars than INTO them.

It isn’t an irrational fear. In fact, it’s not a fear at all. Trump’s incompetence is the only threat.

I had always hoped that Trump’s presidency would not be marked by any major crisis. I had no faith that Trump and his band of yes men, bag men, and henchmen would be up to the challenge.

Recent events make that all too clear.

I believe:

1. Trump was told about the bounty and Trump didn't act on the information.

2. Putin knew about the bounty and saw that Trump was keeping quite about it.

3. Putin leaks the information about the bounty to the press.

4. Trump is discredited.

Putin, a former KGB agent, is playing Trump like a fiddle.

Putin, a former KGB agent, is playing Trump like a fiddle.
The problem in the United States now is not the protests, but the madness that has engulfed the american political elite and that spreading through the media to the population of the country.

In any case, yes...I consider ANYONE who deliberately leaks classified intel without authorization to be a traitor. Furthermore, I consider any Americans who aid and abet that traitor to be accessories to the crime of treason. (that would be virtually ALL of the mainstream media and their entire echo chamber)

On the other hand, any president who shrugs when he's briefed that Russia is putting a bounty on the heads of American soldiers and then goes out and lobbies to get Russia added to the G7 is perfectly fine with Mycroft. Because, you know.

On the other hand, any president who shrugs when he's briefed that Russia is putting a bounty on the heads of American soldiers and then goes out and lobbies to get Russia added to the G7 is perfectly fine with Mycroft. Because, you know.

Sorry, the one did not follow the other. Trump has wanted Russia in the G7 long before anyone heard about a Russian bounty.

But that's how y'all do spin, isn't it? Even though things are totally unconnected, they MUST be connected because...Trump.

Sorry, the one did not follow the other. Trump has wanted Russia in the G7 long before anyone heard about a Russian bounty.
But that's how y'all do spin, isn't it? Even though things are totally unconnected, they MUST be connected because...Trump.

Hmm, okay, how about this? Knowing that Russia was putting a bounty on American troops' heads, Trump pushed for including Russian in the G7 anyway. As recently as a month ago.

Are you saying that what Russia wants is totally disconnected from Russia's actions? Is that how foreign policy works?

You don't support the Rule of Law. Trump obstructed justice multiple times and you still support him. Read vol 2. of the Mueller report. If you supported the Rule of Law you would not also support Trump.

Thats the problem with you Collusion Truthers, you believe whatever your masters tell you without applying your own brain power. If Vol.2 had all the evidence you claim it does, why did the dems not use it in their impeachment? Answer: its garbage and you master know it. You just havent figured it out yet.

And never will.

It isn’t an irrational fear. In fact, it’s not a fear at all. Trump’s incompetence is the only threat.

I had always hoped that Trump’s presidency would not be marked by any major crisis. I had no faith that Trump and his band of yes men, bag men, and henchmen would be up to the challenge.

Recent events make that all too clear.

No, youve been wetting your bed for 3 1/2 years. But go ahead, what should Trump have done with this unverified information? All you libs do is bitch but never actually come up with alternatives. Heres your big chance....

Hmm, okay, how about this? Knowing that Russia was putting a bounty on American troops' heads, Trump pushed for including Russian in the G7 anyway. As recently as a month ago.

Are you saying that what Russia wants is totally disconnected from Russia's actions? Is that how foreign policy works?

I'm saying that you and your ilk are dishonestly linking two unrelated issues for the purpose of advancing your anti-Trump narrative.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm saying that you and your ilk are dishonestly linking two unrelated issues for the purpose of advancing your anti-Trump narrative.

:funny

The intelligence agencies say it has not been confirmed that Russia did this, so what was Trump supposed to do about it. The left has been poisoning our relationship with Russia for 4 years with their collusion bull**** and now this. You would be pissed if it was the right doing this to a democrat but since its Trump, you couldnt be happier.

Our president is inept.

The intelligence agencies say it has not been confirmed that Russia did this, so what was Trump supposed to do about it. The left has been poisoning our relationship with Russia for 4 years with their collusion bull**** and now this. You would be pissed if it was the right doing this to a democrat but since its Trump, you couldnt be happier.

That Trump did nothing about it is problematic, it's his job to decide what to do about it, he is privy to options provided by his intel, to whom he doesn't seem to pay much attention, which is precisely why he is in this mess, and, as such, poses a threat to the national security of America

Anyone who is pro Trump, who is a threat to America's health and national security, should be ashamed of themselves.

That Trump did nothing about it is problematic, it's his job to decide what to do about it, he is privy to options provided by his intel, to whom he doesn't seem to pay much attention, which is precisely why he is in this mess, and, as such, poses a threat to the national security of America

What would you like him to do about it and how do you know we didnt do something about it?

Back
Top Bottom