• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insane demands

Sell that excrement elsewhere C
make it a good day

That's fine. Just be prepared to be laughed at every time you share your wacko blogs here.

That was chanted at a protest march, but I seriously doubt that the chanting protestors actually thought that they were getting new homes. It's metaphorical, which is above the intellect of many.

Of course, because your right wing extremist rags reinforce your beliefs.
But the left wing media promotes fake news and lies, and "fact checkers" are all left wingers.

That's fine. Just be prepared to be laughed at every time you share your wacko blogs here.

If I can "leave'm laughin", it's a good life.
You may be more successful pitching your wares elsewhere; I ain't buyin' today.
Sunny day atcha' C

But the left wing media promotes fake news and lies, and "fact checkers" are all left wingers.

You'd claim rainy weather was left wing if it challenged your belief that it was sunny.

If I can "leave'm laughin", it's a good life.
You may be more successful pitching your wares elsewhere; I ain't buyin' today.
Sunny day atcha' C

Why are you assuming you're the customer?

Why are you assuming you're the customer?

now, that's a reasonable and thought provoking response; causing me to rethink my belief
that you don't sit around talking to yourself..
Seems I am wrong with that assumption; apparently you do just that.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Enjoy your day

You might see post #9 or do your own 5 second search..

So you are Logical1 as well as Thom Paine. ?
My post was directed at the OP (Logical1). That was not you. If it is you have two accounts and that is against the rules. :3oops:

I saw the article you linked regarding the "houses" remark.

Noted . No discussion on what else I stated on post 15.

I find it funny how left wing groups like BLM and Antifa are never "real" groups, even when someone specifically says they are part of the group, yet anytime some backwoods redneck from podunkville does something similar to these groups, first thing is Proud Boys or Boogaloo or KKK or something similar. All of those supposed "right wing" groups probably have less "members" put together than either BLM or Antifa.

I find it funny how left wing groups like BLM and Antifa are never "real" groups....
They're real. They are decentralized, and fairly small, but they exist.

....anytime some backwoods redneck from podunkville does something similar to these groups, first thing is Proud Boys or Boogaloo or KKK or something similar.
Yeah, not so much.

The KKK is decentralized, but definitely has its distinctive aspects -- history, uniform, hierarchies, ranks and so on.

The Boogaloo is a fairly recent group, mostly made up of smaller disconnected groups. They aren't unified much, except by a vague anti-government pro-gun vibe. No one is suggested they are millions strong.

All of those supposed "right wing" groups probably have less "members" put together than either BLM or Antifa.
Oh, good grief.

ANTIFA barely exists, it's just a right-wing boogeyman.

BLM, as an organization, doesn't seem to have a huge number of members. Most of the people showing up at recent protests aren't members.

I have heard of this before, but now again BLM is demanding that white people give up their homes and move out. BLM says they should GIVE their homes to black people. Have you ever heard of such an insane idea, and does BLM think that will EVER happen?

Comments?
Yea, another load of retarded crap from you.

Again the left feigns ignorance of current events. Or is it just plain ignorance.

No. If you are going to posit something on the board its best to have a citation or source with link to refer back to.

Back
Top Bottom