• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inflation Is Worldwide, Not Caused By The President.

The White House says Putin price hikes!
But no one believes that crap!
Good gosh the November elections will be one for the history books.

It is always amusing when Republicans think everyone agrees with them.

Inflation is worldwide. Biden did not cause it, but he has taken steps to ease the burden on Americans. And people appreciate that, whether they admit it to themselves or not.

The working man and woman are losing buying power every month because inflation is out pacing any wage increase they are receiving.

Families are struggling to make ends met.
People vote their pocketbook and that will be devastating to the Democrats who hold all the power levers in Washington.

Remember
It's the economy stupid.
Maybe. Maybe not. Republicans thought they knew what the outcome of the 2020 election would be, too. They didn't. And now many of them refuse to accept the reality of it. Republicans refusing to accept reality is nothing new.

Not cherry-picked, from the start of the Fed's response to the pandemic and the Federal governments spending spree until now.
The link covers all weeks, not the ones selected for the suspected cherry-picked post. Why were those particular weeks selected? Did they reinforce a partisan narrative?

If you reply to my posts what I expect is for you to have read what I’ve written and make an honest attempt to understand it. You really haven’t done either to this point. You’ve just attacking blindly without thinking.
Oh? So your not blaming the bulk of the inflation on Biden and the Democrats?

common sense and facts like the ameircan president, in general, is not responsible and doesn't control global inflation or gas prices will be lost on the nutters of politics and these nutters are on all sides mind you.
THe funny thing is I learn this reality in high school decades ago lol

Now if people want to argue a bill, or congress or a move by a president did something like instead of gas currently being 4.50 in my area it could be 4.45, or instead of inflation being 8% it could be 7.7% there are "arguments" and "theories" that can be discussed . . . .

but as soon as sole or main responsibility is laid at the feet of an American president that person has lost all credibility on the topic and they look like the tinfoil hat batshit insane nutter quack they are.

just watch the unhinged triggered meltdowns in this thread because of that fact, cant wait to see them LOL
🍿
Its never the lefts fault. But guaranteed if Trump was in office the lefts hair would be on fire. It is the lefts fault thats why they're going to experience the biggest loss in history.

No, I don’t. You asked my opinion and now you have it.
It's very rare that a conservative will (can) cite proof of their contentions. It's extremely typical. It is what it is.

No, but you’re proving to be afflicted with TDS. My condolences.

We all have TDS.

Every one of us. Even in my town I see Trump signs all over the place. I have never before seen political signs for any one.

TDS elicits a healthy response in repulsion.
TDS elicits an unhealthy response in embrace. It rots the mind and soul if left to fester.

Hope this helps!

If I had to apportion the blame pie, I’d go 20% GOP, 40% The Fed, 60% Democrats.

This post is wholly ignorant of economics.
Honest.

BTW, you can have an opinion in the absence of fact, not in conflict with it.

We know why we have an inflation. We know the facts.

Back
Top Bottom