• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Infant Could Be Delivered and Then ‘Physicians and the Mother’ Could Decide If It Lives

Gosnell barely got jailed as it was, due to overwhelming democrat support for abortion at any time, during birth, just after birth....

I disagree. The reason it took so long to catch him was a lack of the state failing to inspections clinics regularly.

As long as the mental health of the mother is in doubt, ie she wants an abortion, the infant should be murdered by scissors on the way out of the birth canal.

Wrong.

The definition of "the Mother's Health" is key, mental health, she has the sads, so she chooses to kill her baby as it is born, or evenly shortly after it is born. We are talking about very, very late term abortions, partial birth abortions, true horrors.

You are misinformed.

I disagree. The reason it took so long to catch him was a lack of the state failing to inspections clinics regularly.

The CITY failing to inspect the clinics regularly...which was/is ENTIRELY DEMOCRATS.

You are misinformed.

How so? I have PROVIDED THE VIDEOS of the SPONSOR describing the Virginia bill, and the New York bill, BOTH OF WHICH allow the MURDER OF A FULL TERM BABY ALSO.

How is he "MISINFORMED"?

Why is the pro-abortion crowd SO HORRIFIED by the TRUTH ABOUT THEMSELVES?

How so? I have PROVIDED THE VIDEOS of the SPONSOR describing the Virginia bill, and the New York bill, BOTH OF WHICH allow the MURDER OF A FULL TERM BABY ALSO.

LMAO no matter how many time you post that retarded lie honest educated and objective people will just laugh at because you have posted ZERO facts that support your claim .
Its awesome though, please keep posting this lie as many times as possible to shows how monumentally uneducated and dishonest your posts are on this topic.

FACTS:
gosnell would still be in jail today (where he belongs) if that law was passed when he was practicing
NOTHING you posted changes this fact . .

Disagree? prove otherwise, PROVE your claim. you will lose, we are waiting, thanks!

:popcorn2:

LMAO no matter how many time you post that retarded lie honest educated and objective people will just laugh at because you have posted ZERO facts that support your claim .
Its awesome though, please keep posting this lie as many times as possible to shows how monumentally uneducated and dishonest your posts are on this topic.

FACTS:
gosnell would still be in jail today (where he belongs) if that law was passed when he was practicing

Disagree? prove otherwise, PROVE your claim. you will lose, we are waiting, thanks!

:popcorn2:

I don't have to PROVE IT...Blackface Mortham and Kathy Tran PROVED IT FOR ME....you are just too TERRIFIED TO WATCH THE VIDEOS.

I'm sure they'll be booth be amazed to findout that YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR BILL, THAN THEY DO.
:lamo

Yeah who should we believe...your LYING NONSENSE, or the VIDEOS that show the SPONSOR OF THE BILL ADMITTING THAT A WOMAN IN LABOR COULD THEN DECIDE TO MURDER HER CHILD.

If you ever stop the obtuse lies and decide to FACE THE FACTS...Tran makes the admission at 1:40 of the video.

And Blackface Northam describes how a BORN BABY could be MURDERED after a "discussion" between the mother and doctor, AT 1:15 of the video...starting with "....the baby would be born, and then a discussion would ensue....."

But we all know YOU ARE TOO TERRIFIED TO FACE WHAT A FOOL YOU HAVE MADE OF YOURSELF HERE...by actually WATCHING THEM.

I don't have to PROVE IT...Blackface Mortham and Kathy Tran PROVED IT FOR ME....you are just too TERRIFIED TO WATCH THE VIDEOS.

I'm sure they'll be booth be amazed to findout that YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR BILL, THAN THEY DO.
:lamo

Yeah who should we believe...your LYING NONSENSE, or the VIDEOS that show the SPONSOR OF THE BILL ADMITTING THAT A WOMAN IN LABOR COULD THEN DECIDE TO MURDER HER CHILD.

If you ever stop the obtuse lies and decide to FACE THE FACTS...Tran makes the admission at 1:40 of the video.

And Blackface Northam describes how a BORN BABY could be MURDERED after a "discussion" between the mother and doctor, AT 1:15 of the video.

But we all know YOU ARE TOO TERRIFIED TO FACE WHAT A FOOL YOU HAVE MADE OF YOURSELF HERE...by actually WATCHING THEM.

FACTS:

FACTS:

Yeah...the videos do not actually say what I claim they do.

You're silly. When you muster the COURAGE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS...let me know.

WHAT DOES TRAN SAY when asked if a MOTHER CAN DECIDE TO ABORT A CHILD DURING LABOR?

WHAT DID NORTHAM SAY ABOUT A BABY BEING KILLED AFTER BEING BORN?

WHY ARE RUNNING FROM THOSE QUESTIONS>>>STILL?

1.)Yeah...the videos do not actually say what I claim they do.

2.) You're silly. When you muster the COURAGE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS...let me know.

1.) 100% correct they do not
2.) watched them, they factually prove your lies completely wrong, thats the best part!!! LMAO

so once again no matter how many time you post those retarded lies honest educated and objective people will just laugh at because you have posted ZERO facts that support your claim .

FACTS:

No I don't. That was done for me. Didn't watch the video, huh?

STARTIN AT 1:40.

I normally don't watch videos in these circumstances, but I did open my big mouth. I went a bit further back to find out what qualifications they were talking about.

So if a doctor determines that the birth would be bad for the mother's mental health, then the birth can be ended, right up to delivery time.

Yeah, seems a bit extreme, but I doubt many doctors are going to just line up to make that call, so it's only likely to be applied in extreme situations, yeah?

Mom can't make that decision unilaterally, and a doctor would need to be able to support that recommendation medically.

100% correct

mom cant make the decision alone
doctor cant make the decision alone
decision has to be medically supported

ding ding ding ding

winner winner chicken dinner!!!!

CRICKETS! :)

FACTS:

NOTHING anybody posted changes this fact . . nothing, nada, zip, zero zilch

anybody disagree? FACTUALLY otherwise, we are waiting, thanks!

1.) 100% correct they do not
2.) watched them, they factually prove your lies completely wrong, thats the best part!!! LMAO

so once again no matter how many time you post those retarded lies honest educated and objective people will just laugh at because you have posted ZERO facts that support your claim .

FACTS:

When you muster the COURAGE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS...let me know.

WHAT DOES TRAN SAY when asked if a MOTHER CAN DECIDE TO ABORT A CHILD DURING LABOR, starting at 1:40 of the video ?

"....Gilbert: Where it’s obvious that a woman’s about to give birth, that she has physical signs that she’s about to give birth. Would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so certified? She’s dilating?

Tran: Mr. Chairman. That would be a decision that the doctor, the physician, and the woman would make.

Gilbert: I understand that. I’m asking if your bill allows that.

Tran: My bill would allow that, yes.

WHAT DID NORTHAM SAY ABOUT A BABY BEING KILLED AFTER BEING BORN, starting at 1:17 of the video?

".....Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

QUOTE WHAT THEY SAID.

CHECKMATE.

Last edited:

WHAT DOES TRAN SAY when asked if a MOTHER CAN DECIDE TO ABORT A CHILD DURING LABOR, starting at 1:40 of the video ?

"....Gilbert: Where it’s obvious that a woman’s about to give birth, that she has physical signs that she’s about to give birth. Would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so certified? She’s dilating?

Tran: Mr. Chairman. That would be a decision that the doctor, the physician, and the woman would make.

WHAT DID NORTHAM SAY ABOUT A BABY BEING KILLED AFTER BEING BORN, starting at 1:17 of the video?

".....Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

QUOTE WHAT THEY SAID.

CHECKMATE.

Aaaaaand another complete fail . . thank you for proving yourself wrong and that you have zero clue about this topic. The things you quoted are EXACTLY what make you wrong and you dont even understand that fact. ITS AWESOME! :lamo

so once again no matter how many time you post those retarded lies above honest educated and objective people will just laugh at because you have posted ZERO facts that support your claim .
please keep posting the lie above as many times as possible to show how monumentally uneducated and dishonest your posts are on this topic.

FACTS:

Last edited:

How is he "MISINFORMED"?

There is much misinformation out there. I just shake my head at how anyone can even think an abortion , including a life saving abortion could take place in the last month of pregnancy leaving the woman alive .

How many people know there are only 3 clinics and 4 slinic doctors in the US skilled enough , licensed , and willing to perform a late term abortion in cases of a non viable fetus or to prevent irreparable damage to woman’s major biological function?

Unless they studied the and were well informed in the abortion medical field ( or well read and read articles that contained in the info included in the Romper article I shared ) they probably don’t know it is not possible.

As I said earlier hospital doctors are not trained enough to be able to perform an abortion past 22 weeks without killing the woman, therefore they either induce before viability or they perform a stat c- section.

Last edited:
Removeal of your super large font to make reading easier for me.

"....Gilbert: [PWhere it’s obvious that a woman’s about to give birth, that she has physical signs that she’s about to give birth. Would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so certified? She’s dilating?

QUOTE WHAT THEY SAID.

CHECKMATE.

Your translations are made up.

Comfort care /palliative care just means keeping a non viable premie/infant warm , comfortable , offering the food water but no extraordinary care unless the mother/ parents request it.

They never said a born infant/ preemie would be killed. That’s your made up translation.

Even if someone were delusional enough to request an abortion at delivery ... it is not possible.
At that point only delivery is possible.

She could request a meal with green chess that was made on the moon ....it still won’t happen.

That’s how stupid those questions were,

Last edited:

QUOTE WHAT THEY SAID.

CHECKMATE.

It's been pointed out many times that Northam was talking about non-viable babies. No one would be killing them, they would be made comfortable and nature would take it's course. It's called palliative care. The fact that you would propagate such lies is pretty despicable.

It's been pointed out many times that Northam was talking about non-viable babies. No one would be killing them, they would be made comfortable and nature would take it's course. It's called palliative care. The fact that you would propagate such lies is pretty despicable.

Agreed.

This should be repeated for truth.

The CITY failing to inspect the clinics regularly...which was/is ENTIRELY DEMOCRATS.

Actually, the inspections of abortion Clinics in Pennsylvania the decades that Gosnell had his clinic were the responsibly of the state of Pennsylvania.

How is he "MISINFORMED"?

The truth:

He was asked what would happen if a woman wanted an abortion near the end of her pregnancy.

“When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician, by the way. It’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Back
Top Bottom