• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In your mind is BLM and the so-called summer of love a good or a bad thing?

What? Thousands and thousands??? where do you get that from. Try 25. Back when I learned to math, 25 <<<<<<<<<<<< 1000, much less thousands and thousands. Please fact check yourself before posting so recklessly....

Moreover, some of the violence during the summer of 2020 was actually started or otherwise aggravated by white supremacists ("accelerationists"), attempting to exploit the situation for their own political means...

I get that from the right. Weren't cities burned to the ground causing billions and billions of dollars? Isn't that what they were trying to tell us?

How is this even a question?

What “spin zone” do people live in?

The MSM bubble?

How is this even a question?
agreed, how is it

an attack on our nations capitol is worse by far, 1/6 was "one" of the worst things to happen to my country in my lifetime.
the WORLD watched in disbelief and couldn't believe it was America and people in other countries had genuine fear

^^Ad hom deflection with projection and lies.

It’s none of that.

Support the peaceful protests

But not the violent ones

^^Ad hom deflection with projection and lies.

It’s none of that.
Translation: your false claim got the shit kicked out of it and so now you make an unhinged triggered meltdown post full of lies. I love it
wanna see me kick the shit out of it again? why sure its easy

here's my post that you called lies
agreed, how is it

an attack on our nations capitol is worse by far, 1/6 was "one" of the worst things to happen to my country in my lifetime.
the WORLD watched in disbelief and couldn't believe it was America and people in other countries had genuine fear
by all means quote the lie and factually prove it to be so . .
oh wait you cant ooooooooops another retarded false claim of yous goes down in flames LMAO
incoming triggered dodged, deflection strawman and or false narrative post in 3 . . .2. . .
😂 🍿

On the other hand is 1/6 a good or a bad thing?

Personally I thought the BLM movement showed america in general the difference between how white people are treated by the cops and how black people are treated by the cops. Sadly it took the blatant execution of a black man caught on camera to bring the point home to many. I also think most of the violence was created by outside forces not connected to BLM. For the first time in my so far fairly long life, I see cops being found guilty of murder. Thank you BLM and all who participated.

1/6, what's to say? We saw the worst of america that day. We watched as a con man fired up his peoples and then set them loose on the lawmakers in the capitol. They hollered for Nancy and when trump told them pence didn't do his job, they started chanting hang mike pence and to add insult to injury, what was a confederate flag doing in the capitol? These are patriots?

Ok, fire away and don't be afraid to defend the indefensible.
The protests were absolutely a good thing. I do not support any rioting though, whether it was caused by right or left wing groups.

Whats always funny about this topic is the false narratives that are pushed

who are the people saying arson and looting is good?

I'm sure those people exist but they do NOT represent any general group right left and center and when i see people desperately trying to label them its halirious
there is no such thing as the "BLM" riots just like there is no such thing as the "republican" riots

and also equating rioting at a Target store and at our nation's capitol is pure lunacy, they will never be the same.

looting and rioting and arson is typically never good in today's age, period.
and while doing them in a Walmart parking lot and the nations capitol are both bad they are not equal and never will be

BLM was never the problem. The agent provocateurs committing acts or arson and looting were.

I get that from the right. Weren't cities burned to the ground causing billions and billions of dollars? Isn't that what they were trying to tell us?
It was more like $1 to $2 billion, which, on an inflation adjusted basis would be about the equivalent of the property damage in LA from the Rodney King riot. Yes, the right has way overstated this from what it really was ..... and, as I pointed out, much of it was caused by white supremacist aggregators.

Overpopulation is often blamed for the poverty in the third world. Yet if these countries were not only sustainably populated but actually underpopulated then they'd all be incromprehensibly wealthy. If India had 100 million people instead of a billion then every citizen could use the state's natural resources to become a millionaire in US dollar terms. An idle rich white European descended from past generations of aristocats who were all obsessed about athletics could probably now be as fast as a Kenyan athlete. Hence it's a bit simplistic to describe Europeans and white Americans as being richer than black and Asian countries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom