• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In My Opinion, Trump and Biden are embarrassing the United States

paul342160

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
When are we going to have Presidential candidates and Senate and House candidates who are 30 to 60 years old?

When will both parties try to work together for the common good?

When are House and Senate members going to have a maximum of 8 to 12 year term limits in order to encourage modern approaches to governing?

Why should any other country respect our form of democracy?

Trump is disgusting in every respect.

Biden is too far gone to understand how disgusting he is.

When are we going to have Presidential candidates and Senate and House candidates who are 30 to 60 years old?

When will both parties try to work together for the common good?

When are House and Senate members going to have a maximum of 8 to 12 year term limits in order to encourage modern approaches to governing?
When the following is finally removed from our political system.

The boardroom of the Democrat private corporation (DNC) wants power.

The boardroom of the Republican private corporation (RNC) wants money.

The Democrats use money to get power, ultimately control over people.

The Republicans use power to get money, whatever happens to the people is irrelevant.​

Why should any other country respect our form of democracy?
The countries in yellow have patterned their political systems on ours...so they already respect our political system.

Western-Government-map-eu-sanctions-1024x488.jpg

GOP Primary voters had a chance to choose someone who is under 75 years old and who doesn't have four criminal indictments, but they chose not too.

I'd prefer different candidates, but there is no "both sides" thing going on here. One of them is a normal president who is old, and the other one attempted a self coup. It's intellectually dishonest to pretend that this is the normal, "Well, shucks. I don't really like either of them, but I guess that I'll have to choose" sort of election. It isn't.

Just for shits and giggles, here are the various ages of world leaders. Yes, Biden is older than most but I would be much more embarrassed had he not accomplished so much during his presidency. I'm a Globalist, but other countries have no idea how much he has improved our quality of life in the US, so in this instance I don't really give two s***s what they think. We have the lowest inflation of most developed countries so there is no embarrassment on my part.

I'm over 65 years old.

I wouldn't run for President or for House or Senate seats.

I still work at least 40 hours per week

I'm over 65 years old.

I wouldn't run for President or for House or Senate seats.

I still work at least 40 hours per week
In another 15 years youll be fully qualified to run for POTUS. :D

The countries in yellow have patterned their political systems on ours...so they already respect our political system.
You can't seriously believe that? Most of those countries political systems have origins that predate the existence of your country. It's the European colonial powers who influenced political systems around the world (not necessarily a good or bad thing), including in the US, though like most places it was structured and developed over time to meet it's specific needs. No country has explicitly sought to replicate the US system (if only because it wouldn't really suit smaller, unitary nations), especially elements like the electoral college, embedded two-party system or the ever increasing amounts of private money involved in elections.

Back
Top Bottom