• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Impeach Pelosi

How has his current stance changed on this or anything else changed since he announced his candidacy?

How has Pelosi's current stance on this changed since Trump announced his candidacy?

Answer that set of question and the truth will be lurking nearby.

As if you even BEGIN to undersand "truth" as a Trump supporter that's a well known oxymoron!:2rofll::lamo:2rofll:

You should really go. We went a couple of years ago and it was amazing.

In all seriousness, I am planning to get there. Retiring is opening many doors for me that were not so open in the past.

Seems that when I had the cash, I didn't have the time and when I had the time, I didn't have the cash.

Empty nesters with time on our hands. Not such a bad place to be.

The Cheetos were just one more enticement. :)

Pelosi should be impeached for not doing her job. When she got shut down on her junket by Trump, she left town to who known where. She should be in Washington trying to iron out a deal so the government can get running again.

She is worthless, nasty and hate filled. That is no way to run a government.

Our president has been uncontrollable for two years and only he knows how many laws he's broken? Pelosi is in for two weeks and you're calling for her impeachment but get angry when democrats talk about impeaching trump. What gives? The government was running until trump shut it down holding america hostage for his border wall.

Trump is learning that Congress is equal to the Executive.

Trump voters hate that.

Pelosi just learned that the price of her plane ticket is 5.7 billion dollars.

As if you even BEGIN to undersand "truth" as a Trump supporter that's a well known oxymoron!:2rofll::lamo:2rofll:

Avoiding facts seems to be a habit of yours.

Care to try again?

Back
Top Bottom