• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Immigration

Mr ep·iscope

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Does anybody Think Joe biden's illegal Immigrations of the Mexican Border is in Accordance to the Law and Order of the Land, or Rather Vice in the Variety of His Own Law of Order? So is he above the Law that constitutes Lawful Immigration or May he oppose and Make his own Bidding on it? I Think we know the Answer and how Democrats Think in Regards to it. "Let them in" They Say: So that we All May have a Merry Christmas, or Should i Say Felix Bawiwhat? Opening the Borders for Illegal Crossing is Nonsense. What of the Law abiding Citizens and Immigrants who Do it in Accordance to Law and Order. Do they Simply get Dismissed? NonsenseOfBiden#.com

(Wasn't Sure Where to Post This Thread, But Seemed Viable to Every Means! #@biden)

(a) Naturalization Process Must Occur, else is their Mayhem and Chaos. This is What he is Asking For; a Unity With The Variety of Unlawfulness. Hence Illegal Immigration being Excused. What Else will he come up With? Destroying Law and Order for Sake of His Constitutional Unity, Nonsense and Double Nonsense. Same Swamp playing it's Game; All For Self Gain. Their Might come Some Good off it, But Still It Needs Naturalization and Some Law of Order. Which he in the Process Does not Defer to, in Accordance to Democrats; But We Know How Government of some Sorts Work, So they will Simply Dismiss it once the Bill Set's into Motion; And Who will Suffer and Receive the Cost of it? The Citizens of the United States; Not Bidens United States but the People of the United States. So How Does Bidens United States differ; Watch the Uncorrupted News to See it in Clear View. Who's really In Charge behind Biden? Post-ImpeachmentTrial@#Aquitted@#

Last edited:
The Biden administration is fixing the illegal asylum directives of Donald Trump, Stephen Miller, and 'Acting' DHS Secretary Chad Wolf.

That Rant was Unreadable With Amost Every WORD being Capitalized and containing So much Nonsense I can't Answer this Thread.

Family groups crossing border in soaring numbers point to next phase of crisis

The Biden administration’s attention along the Mexico border has been consumed for the past several weeks by the record numbers of migrant teenagers and children crossing into the United States without their parents, at a rate that far exceeds the government’s ability to care for them.
But as they race to add shelter capacity for these minors, Department of Homeland Security officials are privately warning about what they see as the next phase of a migration surge that could be the largest in two decades, driven by a much greater number of families.
DHS expects roughly 500,000 to 800,000 migrants to arrive as part of a family group during the 2021 fiscal year that ends in September, a quantity that would equal or exceed the record numbers who entered in 2019, according to government data reviewed by The Washington Post.

Family groups crossing border in soaring numbers point to next phase of crisis (msn.com)

This is outrageous! The Biden administration is complicit....

Does anybody Think Joe biden's illegal Immigrations of the Mexican Border is in Accordance to the Law and Order of the Land, or Rather Vice in the Variety of His Own Law of Order? So is he above the Law that constitutes Lawful Immigration or May he oppose and Make his own Bidding on it? I Think we know the Answer and how Democrats Think in Regards to it. "Let them in" They Say: So that we All May have a Merry Christmas, or Should i Say Felix Bawiwhat? Opening the Borders for Illegal Crossing is Nonsense. What of the Law abiding Citizens and Immigrants who Do it in Accordance to Law and Order. Do they Simply get Dismissed? NonsenseOfBiden#.com

(Wasn't Sure Where to Post This Thread, But Seemed Viable to Every Means! #@biden)

(a) Naturalization Process Must Occur, else is their Mayhem and Chaos. This is What he is Asking For; a Unity With The Variety of Unlawfulness. Hence Illegal Immigration being Excused. What Else will he come up With? Destroying Law and Order for Sake of His Constitutional Unity, Nonsense and Double Nonsense. Same Swamp playing it's Game; All For Self Gain. Their Might come Some Good off it, But Still It Needs Naturalization and Some Law of Order. Which he in the Process Does not Defer to, in Accordance to Democrats; But We Know How Government of some Sorts Work, So they will Simply Dismiss it once the Bill Set's into Motion; And Who will Suffer and Receive the Cost of it? The Citizens of the United States; Not Bidens United States but the People of the United States. So How Does Bidens United States differ; Watch the Uncorrupted News to See it in Clear View. Who's really In Charge behind Biden? Post-ImpeachmentTrial@#Aquitted@#
Impeaching him would be a waste of time but I do question why conservatives are not forcing the courts to get involved more. Judges can order the administration to follow the law.

Impeaching him would be a waste of time but I do question why conservatives are not forcing the courts to get involved more. Judges can order the administration to follow the law.
WHOA!!

just one G... damn minute here.

the courts can NOT be trusted, because they ALL ruled that there was no election fraud and no evidence of such, yet NOW you want to trust them?

WHOA!!

just one G... damn minute here.

the courts can NOT be trusted, because they ALL ruled that there was no election fraud and no evidence of such, yet NOW you want to trust them?
Do you ever give the trolling a break? I dont recall seeing you make a serious response even once since you been here.

Do you ever give the trolling a break? I dont recall seeing you make a serious response even once since you been here.
that was a serious response. ever since I popped on here I have heard nothing but how corrupt the courts are that wouldn't overturn the election results or order investigations into corruption.
but NOW you want the courts to interfere on Biden's policies
and when I show off your hypocrisy you cry "trolling"?

cb6d98987107792822e882fa5ae46183.png

Back
Top Bottom